Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,656 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post (62157 Views)

Osimhen Paid ₦186 Million For Scoring Against Maduka Okoye / I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video / Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by Olam09(m): 11:10am On Jan 22, 2022
dawnomike:
Hehehe... The future female is here in his dm grin

grin no be one lesbian girl Twitter girl i dey see so.. e be like say this guy dick is about to change some people from lesbi..

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by hammer567: 11:11am On Jan 22, 2022
CHoccolaTE:
Just lok at the comments on this thread. Nigerian men are full of bitterness and frustration.

IT IS THE SENSELESS MEN.

SENSIBLE MEN WILL BE ENCOURAGING THE WOMEN TO PROCEED.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IS STEPPING UP TO A POTENTIAL MATE AND OPEN SHOT.

IN THE OLD DAYS BEFORE THE WHITE MAN CAME WITH HIS NONSENSE, WOMEN IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD THEY BLOCK MEN.

THEM GO EVEN TELL U SAY, U BE THEIR HUSBAND, NO LONG TING...
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by Olam09(m): 11:11am On Jan 22, 2022
GodIsBiafran:
Zoogeria women have very low self-esteem. Any man that is yellow and rich is all they care about. Just be yellow and rich and they will sacrifice their families just to be your wife.

Tueh!
grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by Olam09(m): 11:13am On Jan 22, 2022
akosy:
Imagine seeing your babe's handle in one those comment section... shocked grin grin

I go serve am breakfast straight forward..
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by Scandium: 11:13am On Jan 22, 2022
Na fine guy. It is expected.

PS: Please who have a job for me in Ibadan!
Please help out. Contact in my signature

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by Olam09(m): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

They are just fighting over his money! He would be a cursed fool to think those lesbians in his DM are after him!

Wey i dey think say na only me notice those lesbian account under his comment section.. men you self be detective oo..
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by Nonexisting: 11:16am On Jan 22, 2022
dawnomike:
Hehehe... The future female is here in his dm grin
They have all suddenly accepted to be toxic women. Shameless hoes.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by hammer567: 11:16am On Jan 22, 2022
kmcutez:
Nairaland men, please leave the ladies let them have fun. I have never seen a bunch of Africans, except African American that hate their women like these Nigerian men. They just want to drag the image of the Nigerian woman down to where theirs is, but las las God no go shame us. Thank God the Fulani Herdsmen and Boko Haram are now targeting Nigerian men and leaving the women alone. God will use them to get rid of these useless Nigerian men. Judgement is here and it must start in Nigeria.

WAT SUPPORTERS LIKE ME?

WILL I BE SPARED? grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by Olam09(m): 11:16am On Jan 22, 2022
Okortor:
Confused and evil gender..

Don't be surprised tomorrow if any of them comes up with a false allegation that he raped them.

Advise for successful guys n men, pls avoid this gender, get a hook up girl if you need to have sex.

Know this and know peace.

Great weekend guys.

HIV nko??

1 Like

Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by Emaprince: 11:17am On Jan 22, 2022
kmcutez:
Nairaland men, please leave the ladies let them have fun. I have never seen a bunch of Africans, except African American that hate their women like these Nigerian men. They just want to drag the image of the Nigerian woman down to where theirs is, but las las God no go shame us. Thank God the Fulani Herdsmen and Boko Haram are now targeting Nigerian men and leaving the women alone. God will use them to get rid of these useless Nigerian men. Judgement is here and it must start in Nigeria.
so you pray for the men to die? Who will marry you then?

Anyway..I have always known that women says one thing and do the opposite. Can you survive without Nigerian men? Same you will be praying to God for husband which is a Nigerian man. Lol
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by baralatie(m): 11:18am On Jan 22, 2022
showafrica:

They should wait let this AFCON finish abeg... By now they go don dey visit baba lawo and before you know it this guy go begin keep nonsense
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by usagee36: 11:18am On Jan 22, 2022
Thank God for white women. God bless America.
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by SmartPolician: 11:18am On Jan 22, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Dat guy is worse than a SIMP, can u post his pictures so that Alphas will locate him and beat hell out of him undecided sad

This comment really got me laughing grin

Be calming down, my brother. grin

Well, that was many years ago, so I cannot even remember his face anymore.

Funnily enough, my sister didn't even date him after using those words.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by hammer567: 11:18am On Jan 22, 2022
FOR REAL, HOW WE ENDED UP WITH BITCHES AS MEN THEY SURPRISE ME.

NAIRALAND MEN, YOUR HATING NO GO FIT STOP NAIJA WOMEN FROM FOLLOWING MADUKA OR SLIDING INTO HIS DM.

SHINE YOUR EYE.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by Investorozay: 11:19am On Jan 22, 2022
GodIsBiafran:
Zoogeria women have very low self-esteem. Any man that is yellow and rich is all they care about. Just be yellow and rich and they will sacrifice their families just to be your wife.

Tueh!

Rich and fair in naija

U go break hearts taya

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by Olam09(m): 11:20am On Jan 22, 2022
tollyboy5:

Omo! Same with guys o! If lady is yellow and fat small she don turn goddess.
See as people were referring to sudan as ugly because of skin color

I no like fat ladies.. and the fact be say I'm attracted to light skin girl or white girls.. but wetin funny pass be say yellow ladies find me so attractive and i be chocolate skin oo grin the amount of gazing i dey recieve per day self lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by Olam09(m): 11:20am On Jan 22, 2022
Investorozay:

Rich and fair in naija

U go break hearts taya

Na lie
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by jrusky(m): 11:23am On Jan 22, 2022
I said it.

No prob let them fight on I don't care mine is if Tunisia beat us tomorrow we will give Maduka that toxic reaction of his life because instead for him to focus he was busy telling journalist he want toxic babes.

No wahala he would understand nija wella tomorrow if Tunisia mistakenly beat us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by hammer567: 11:23am On Jan 22, 2022
Olam09:

Na lie

WAT LIE, DO U KNOW HOW MANY WOMEN ARE GOING FOR ONE GUY?

HE CAN ONLY SETTLE WITH ONE.

SO, HEART BREAKING IS ALLOWED.
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by shevchenko(m): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2022
This guy should focus on hs career .Pride goeth before a fall
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by PMicrosoft(m): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2022
Na Miss. Nigeria wey super eagles player dey like jhoor
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by Clickguy44: 11:28am On Jan 22, 2022
This only is a prove that ladies would do anything for the guy they love. If a lady is into you, you don't have to go the extra mile to prove your love to her. She wouldn't make it hard for you. It would come natural.

If a lady is proving hard to get, she is not into you. Respect yourself and dump her.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by prophetfire: 11:29am On Jan 22, 2022
chatinent:
Daughters of Eve always seeking a comfortable life they didn't work for!

Dem calculating how they'll go to the police station, deceive the policemen so they'll discuss with Jaruma to sell kayamata to them to unleash on Maduka:
. CRIMINALS THEY ARE!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by Olam09(m): 11:29am On Jan 22, 2022
hammer567:

WAT LIE, DO U KNOW HOW MANY WOMEN ARE GOING FOR ONE GUY?

HE CAN ONLY SETTLE WITH ONE.

SO, HEART BREAKING IS ALLOWED.

What about chocolate skin guy.. for example me.. you know the amount of attention and staring i dey get per day.. the problem be say if you want make babe fhor for you.. dey dress neat.. have good skin it's not necessary it should be light skin. I know many guys wey don bleach because of me.. still yet dem no fine pass me.
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by CSTRR: 11:30am On Jan 22, 2022
Atleast it is better he marries a Nigerian gold digger than a foreign gold digger.

Atleast one Nigerian family would have escaped poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by EmekaBlue(m): 11:30am On Jan 22, 2022
hammer567:

I SEE SO MANY SINGLE LADIES AROUND AND I JUST DEY LOOK THEM, DEY LAUGH.

THE GUY THEY WANT IS AVIALABLE BUT THEY ARE WAITING FOR HIM TO LOCATE THEM AND TALK TO THEM.

MY BEST ADVICE TO WOMEN IS TO START LOCATING THE MEN, THE TOOLS IS AVAILABLE.

MANY GUYS ARE MUMU AND IF YOU LEAVE IT FOR THEM, ONE WHITE GIRL WILL JUST BLOCK THEM.

TO MAKE THIS THING EASY, MEN SHOULD LOCATE WOMEN AND WOMEN SHOULD LOCATE MEN.

FORGET ALL THOSE PROUD AND PRADO THINGS.
Exactly. Too much sense in what you wrote
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by BigYash: 11:32am On Jan 22, 2022
JoyReportsOnlin:
Some ladies don't have shame
Olosho no dey get shame nau..
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by YellowMayor(m): 11:37am On Jan 22, 2022
Chiefecho:

grin grin grin e no go funny
Sha I dey sure say atleast 6 or more go dey in a so called relationship

6 ke? Abi all of them

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by hammer567: 11:38am On Jan 22, 2022
Olam09:

What about chocolate skin guy.. for example me.. you know the amount of attention and staring i dey get per day.. the problem be say if you want make babe fhor for you.. dey dress neat.. have good skin it's not necessary it should be light skin. I know many guys wey don bleach because of me.. still yet dem no fine pass me.

DARK CHOCOLATE CAN NEVER SWEET PASS MILK CHOCOLATE.

U BE DARK, MADUKA NA MILK FAVOUR.

ALL NA CHOCOLATE. BLACK AFRICAN IS BLACK AFRICAN

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

German Football Fan Arrested For Masturbating During Match (pic) / Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) / Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.