Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse (43149 Views)

My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse. / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by SoftChordz: 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
EndRape2:
How do you tell woman to stay off social media?

And you feel or think a woman will wake up and just post on media ,if what is happening is not hurting her

You not serious .

quote author=SoftChordz post=109614549] she won't get better, like peak it's in her, it's like telling a human being to stop breathing it's impossible she will stop for a while then continue. Then what do u think will happen when she finally gives birth to 4 kids n feels like her stay is solidified and remember it gets to a point in a man's life when his kids n wife win in decision of the house so what happens when the man is vulnerable? Think about future.
lol yes if what is happening is hurting her the best thing to do is post it on social media, you're right joor. smiley
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by rosalieene(f): 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Before u post ur family problem on social media

Note that the internet is filled with frustrated people who really don’t send you any good

Dey would give u worst advise
Most especially nairaland
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
Martinez39s:
How do you know she has learnt from her mistakes?
Do you making the same is easy?when you make the same mistake all the times,it means, you're fool and dullard..The ways the woman reacted,it means,it won't want such things to happened again.. because she knows the consequences..
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by EndRape2(f): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
The guy too got served

Both got served , divorce affects two parties not one , so stop talking like a rat

let mequote author=Slynation post=109618206]
If you like yell from now till thy kingdom come, she got served...!! [/quote]
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Slynation(m): 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
EndRape2:
The guy too got served

Both got served , divorce affects two parties not one , so stop talking like a rat

let mequote author=Slynation post=109618206]
If you like yell from now till thy kingdom come, she got served...!!
Chai...some ladies are just funny grin so if your husband/BF was the one who instigated the divorce/breakup with you, you will say it's affecting them also...grin

If I say you have chicken brain now, you go wan fight, but just take a look at your reasoning...

#Rest
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by EndRape2(f): 10:04am On Jan 24, 2022
I have friends that left their wives, for another girl, because they taught the new girl is heaven on earth, today they are regretting it,

You know nothing reason I said you are thinking like a rat.

It is not a person that take a case to court that always win,

Some men left their wife because of anger, just give them max of three years ,when the anger is gone,and they have tested many fishes ,and discover that women are same even the first they refused to forgive is better they start regreating it,
Sometimes you end a relationship and the other person will be happy reason is because she has been managing you, waiting for you to take that action.

So sometime you think you are serving sombody ,but you are serving yourself.

With the above do you agree ,you have a rat thinking brain now.

quote author=Slynation post=109638376]Chai...some ladies are just funny grin so if your husband/BF was the one who instigated the divorce/breakup with you, you will say it's affecting them also...grin

If I say you have chicken brain now, you go wan fight, but just take a look at your reasoning...

#Rest[/quote]
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Slynation(m): 10:26am On Jan 24, 2022
EndRape2:
I have friends that left their wives, for another girl, because they taught the new girl is heaven on earth, today they are regretting it,

You know nothing reason I said you are thinking like a rat.

It is not a person that take a case to court that always win,

Some men left their wife because of anger, just give them max of three years ,when the anger is gone,and they have tested many fishes ,and discover that women are same even the first they refused to forgive is better they start regreating it,
Sometimes you end a relationship and the other person will be happy reason is because she has been managing you, waiting for you to take that action.

So sometime you think you are serving sombody ,but you are serving yourself.

With the above do you agree ,you have a rat thinking brain now.

quote author=Slynation post=109638376]Chai...some ladies are just funny grin so if your husband/BF was the one who instigated the divorce/breakup with you, you will say it's affecting them also...grin

#Rest
if I say you have chicken brain now, you go wan fight but just negodu Nollywood reasoning grin Oshey...!! It's only you that have friends naw grin if you were that sensible enough, you ought to know it's different strokes for different folks...Everybody I knew that left their previous ships either male/female are living happily till date grin

My dear...This is reality and not your usual nollywood...!!

1 Like

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by tunize(m): 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Negative side of social media.....
Especially with some ladies like their existence on earth depends on it. Nothing vex me pass girl when too attach to phone nor be sey na for business but irrelevant thing, you see them posting every and anything
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by EndRape2(f): 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
Your rat brain makes you think what others are saying is nollywood why what you are saying is real, continue to fool your self.

quote author=Slynation post=109646580] if I say you have chicken brain now, you go wan fight but just negodu Nollywood reasoning grin Oshey...!! It's only you that have friends naw grin if you were that sensible enough, you ought to know it's different strokes for different folks...Everybody I knew that left their previous ships either male/female are living happily till date grin

My dear...This is reality and not your usual nollywood...!![/quote]
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Slynation(m): 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
EndRape2:
My chicken brain makes me think what I'm saying is nollywood which is true why what you are saying is real..

quote author=Slynation post=109646580] if I say you have chicken brain now, you go wan fight but just negodu Nollywood reasoning grin Oshey...!! It's only you that have friends naw grin if you were that sensible enough, you ought to know it's different strokes for different folks...Everybody I knew that left their previous ships either male/female are living happily till date grin

My dear...This is reality and not your usual nollywood...!!

Have a nice day...
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by adefemi007(m): 7:20am On Jan 27, 2022
adefemi007:
Good morning,

Hello all, for those that may be confused on gift items to get loved ones, click on my profile, visit my page for ideas and prices.

Customized wooden flash drive

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay / Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.