Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,571 members, 7,861,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

Unable To Make Payment With My Naira Visa Debit Card On Fiverr Since December - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Unable To Make Payment With My Naira Visa Debit Card On Fiverr Since December (648 Views)

Can I Recieve Nigeria Adsense Payment With Payoneer? / Is Tax ID Necessary On USA Adsense Payment With Payoneer / How To Cancel Paypal Recurrent Or Automatic Payment With A Merchant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Make Payment With My Naira Visa Debit Card On Fiverr Since December by Danwilliams4u43: 3:07am On Jan 22, 2022
Hello, and good day nairalanders.

Since December(2021) I was unable to process any payment on fiverr with my fidelity bank issued visa card.

Please, is any one facing or going true this type of issue at the moment.

NB: My card is linked true PayPal, and the payment is still not going true.

I also tried paying directly with my card, but still facing the same issue.
Re: Unable To Make Payment With My Naira Visa Debit Card On Fiverr Since December by classicben3: 3:13am On Jan 22, 2022
What do you want to pay for
Re: Unable To Make Payment With My Naira Visa Debit Card On Fiverr Since December by Danwilliams4u43: 3:18am On Jan 22, 2022
classicben3:
What do you want to pay for

I want to pay for gig on fiverr... And the payment has been declining since December.
Re: Unable To Make Payment With My Naira Visa Debit Card On Fiverr Since December by classicben3: 3:26am On Jan 22, 2022
Danwilliams4u43:

I want to pay for gig on fiverr... And the payment has been declining since December.

Ok you want to higher someone
Re: Unable To Make Payment With My Naira Visa Debit Card On Fiverr Since December by JEFFREY150(m): 4:14am On Jan 22, 2022
Danwilliams4u43:

Since December(2021) I was unable to process any payment on fiverr with my fidelity bank issued visa card.

yeah it not working, just incase I sell PayPall funds and also make PayPall online payment or checkout. Whatsapp 0907786 4983
Re: Unable To Make Payment With My Naira Visa Debit Card On Fiverr Since December by SoundEly: 7:09am On Jan 22, 2022
Alright
Good Day Danwilliams

Kindly message on WhatsApp via this link /234809075877, I have a solution to that
Re: Unable To Make Payment With My Naira Visa Debit Card On Fiverr Since December by SoundEly: 7:11am On Jan 22, 2022
Danwilliams4u43:

Re: Unable To Make Payment With My Naira Visa Debit Card On Fiverr Since December by SoundEly: 7:13am On Jan 22, 2022
[quote author=SoundEly post=109582840][/quote]

Alright,
Good Day Danwilliams

Kindly message me on WhatsApp via this number 08090758778 i have a solution to that
Re: Unable To Make Payment With My Naira Visa Debit Card On Fiverr Since December by Passionet: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
Danwilliams4u43:

Seems all naira visa and mastercard have been disabled for international transaction for some banks, and also check if your monthly transactions have exceeded $100. The solution is to go get a dollar card.
Re: Unable To Make Payment With My Naira Visa Debit Card On Fiverr Since December by Ourown(m): 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
I can help with the payment. I have $368 on Fiverr that I can't get out. The Payoneer and PayPal accounts I linked are not available to me anymore. So if you are interested let me know.

(1) (Reply)

My Web Development Journey (django) / My Birthday Gift For 25 People / To Mr Quadrillo These Is From Habeeb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.