Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

My Web Development Journey (django) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Web Development Journey (django) (615 Views)

I Need Rave Payment Integration On My Web App Built On REACT Technology. / Moving Back To Blogger, My Web Host Is Terrible / How Can I Install Phpbb Forum Using My Web Host> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Web Development Journey (django) by gmou: 2:22pm On May 25, 2022
I just finished my National Diploma, and rather than going for the one year Industrial training, I decided to teach myself, web development.

I chose python due to the fact that it's more easier to work with.
I began my journey this month, and I've been able to link flutterwave API to my website.

The website is still development tho.

Here is what the code looks like

And of course the output

Does anyone have an idea on how I can fast track my progress? I will totally appreciate it

Re: My Web Development Journey (django) by EngRichie: 7:33pm On May 25, 2022
What python framework or CMS do you use for this project?
Re: My Web Development Journey (django) by Nobody: 8:40am On May 27, 2022
I don't know what you're doing but I do know you're moving faster than your shadow

1 Like

Re: My Web Development Journey (django) by gmou: 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
How sir?
GREATIGBOMAN:
I don't know what you're doing but I do know you're moving faster than your shadow
Re: My Web Development Journey (django) by gmou: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
I got so occupied with my learning, what if I told you I'm learning reactjs currently
GREATIGBOMAN:
Re: My Web Development Journey (django) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
gmou:
How sir?

As at the month I commented.

It was same month you claimed you started learning programming

Within that same month u have already created a website and now adding payment gateways.

When exactly did u learn the basics of python?

grin

I presumed you were following a tutorial you found online without u learning the fundamentals hence my comment as at that time
Re: My Web Development Journey (django) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
gmou:
I got so occupied with my learning, what if I told you I'm learning reactjs currently

I'll say Good for u.

You're not learning it for me
Re: My Web Development Journey (django) by gmou: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
No I wasn't, I just focused on some aspect. I had a perfect understanding of how loops work, functions and class, so making requests isn't that difficult. Before I forget, theirs no tutorial online that will tell you how to make use of flutterwave API in python
GREATIGBOMAN:

As at the month I commented.

It was same month you claimed you started learning programming

Within that same month u have already created a website and now adding payment gateways.

When exactly did u learn the basics of python?

grin

I presumed you were following a tutorial you found online without u learning the fundamentals hence my comment as at that time
Re: My Web Development Journey (django) by gmou: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
And the assumption would also be on following a tutorial?
GREATIGBOMAN:

I'll say Good for u.

You're not learning it for me
Re: My Web Development Journey (django) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
gmou:
No I wasn't, I just focused on some aspect. I had a perfect understanding of how loops work, functions and class, so making requests isn't that difficult. Before I forget, theirs no tutorial online that will tell you how to make use of flutterwave API in python

ok sir.
Re: My Web Development Journey (django) by gmou: 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
But I'll still love to learn more from you sir
GREATIGBOMAN:

ok sir.

(1) (Reply)

Help Need Withdrawing Adsense Earnings / I Know As Too Increase Your Income Of Business / Check Out This Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.