Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Business Idea - Palm Oil Storage And Commercialization - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea - Palm Oil Storage And Commercialization (266 Views)

Over Supply Stretches Global Oil Storage Tanks Beyond Limit / Nigeria Crude Oil Storage Decreases To 36.972 Billion Barrels / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea - Palm Oil Storage And Commercialization by Justicewilliam5: 4:57am On Jan 22, 2022
This year 2022 has been predicted by some palm oil storage entrepreneurs as one that will soon experience a great dip in the price of palm oil especially from the months of February to April and later a skyrocketing of it probably around October to December.

Imagine buying a gallon of palm oil for 6,000 naira and selling it when the price rises to 22,000 naira. Cool right?
Assuming you have 20 gallons bought with 120,000 naira at 6,000 per gallon for instance, later sold at 22,000 naira; that's 440,000 naira in totality. Let me stop here.

I'm into this business, though I am not directly involved in it. I buy, pay people to store the gallons of oil and then direct them to sell it when the price is high. They charge 7% for storage. This year I'm also looking at venturing into cashew production, processing and packaging.

Since I'm a business writer, If you are interested in the palm oil business, chat me up let me write you a business plan on this - I charge optimally. I can also direct you to the women in the local village I work with so you do your due diligence.

(1) (Reply)

Water Tank Cleaning Services In Dubai | Mazmo UAE / How To Bank 100k Weekly Working From Your Home / Loan Without Threat To Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.