Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,127 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China (40322 Views)

Why African Women Must Go Natural / 18+ Unclad Photos Of African Women Slaves From The Past. / The Strange Custom Of Celebrating "Traditional" Marriages Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by ezeagu(m): 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2011
Martass:

As a black man I don't honestly find the Chinese/Japanese women attractive and find it a little surprising that our women find their men attractive. Maybe there is something I don't see or know but this beautiful black women dating Chinese women is annoying me to say the least.

This is not to say that there are no beautiful Chinese/Japanese women but on the whole they are short- flat-Bottom-ugly midgets with bad teeth.

In a short while the Chinese would multiply like red ants in Africa and caboom! we shall be having a lot of ugly Chinese/Black children.

This is very racist, but of course, it's okay because you're Negroid.
Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by tpia5: 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2011
gabon deputy prime minister [chinese father, african mother]:

the chinese features are indeed quite strong.
Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by tpia5: 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2011
Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by tpia5: 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2011
Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by 9jafetish(f): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2011
Martass:

As a black man I don't honestly find the Chinese/Japanese women attractive and find it a little surprising that our women find their men attractive. Maybe there is something I don't see or know but this beautiful black women dating Chinese women is annoying me to say the least.

This is not to say that there are no beautiful Chinese/Japanese women but on the whole they are short- flat-Bottom-ugly midgets with bad teeth.

In a short while the Chinese would multiply like red ants in Africa and caboom! we shall be having a lot of ugly Chinese/Black children.
i agree i don't like this mix ether it's very rare you see a beautiful blackaness, most look strange or ugly. pure is the best way to go.
Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by hugooh42(m): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2011
Well,i don't know what these beautiful sisters see in these chinese men.
Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by Martass: 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2011
ezeagu,

Yeah I know it sounds racists but believe me if you know what these Asians think about blacks you would want to go and hide under a rock.

Recently, a so-called Asian researcher published an article about black women being ugly and he tried to put a scientific spin on it.

You know, I was so incensed by his outlandish claim not as much as he saying black women are ugly but trying to drape it in a scientific cloak.

In the arena of beauty, People have things which give them the kicks, and that’s fine. Different people different strokes, and for me like I said I don’t find them attractive at all and wish I could discuss Black vs Chinese/Japanese beauty with that Prof.
Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by hugooh42(m): 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2011
I guess is the in thing amongst the Chinese to date African ladies.

Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by ezeagu(m): 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2011
Martass:

ezeagu,

Yeah I know it sounds racists but believe me if you know what these Asians think about blacks you would want to go and hide under a rock.

Recently, a so-called Asian researcher published an article about black women being ugly and he tried to put a scientific spin on it.

You know, I was so incensed by his outlandish claim not as much as he saying black women are ugly but trying to drape it in a scientific cloak.

In the arena of beauty, People have things which give them the kicks, and that’s fine. Different people different strokes, and for me like I said I don’t find them attractive at all and wish I could discuss Black vs Chinese/Japanese beauty with that Prof.

Well these men obviously don't share that 'scientists' view, do they?
Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by hugooh42(m): 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2011
pretty and sweet ladies!

Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by ezeagu(m): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2011
Where are you getting these pictures from and do these people know they were taken pictures of? shocked

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by hugooh42(m): 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2011
I lifted those pictures from a Chinese forum where there are spewing hate on black sister for dating their men.I guess those photos were taken by these Chinese without the couples knowledge .
Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by hugooh42(m): 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2011
more of the beauty!

Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by hugooh42(m): 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2011
You can get the details from www.chinasmack.com
Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by 9jafreak: 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2011
[size=16pt]In a country where there are 104 Boys for every 100 girls

It MUST BE GOOD WISDOM to OUTSOURCE.

The idiots criticizing the Union need some cold yogurt!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by otiigba1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2011
Sicherheit:

I have no problem with black women marrying Chinese men or any foreign man. Men have been marrying foreigners years, so let the sistas have their turn.
How are they falling hand? undecided
and you are sugesting a chinese!! wow! i wouldnt mind a whitey but a chinese!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by otiigba1(m): 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2011
there can only be one reason for this kind of marriages porverty and desparation on the side of the women angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry >: angry angry i ve got a big problem with this marriages!!!!
Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by pleep(m): 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2011
ezeagu:

This is very racist, but of course, it's okay because you're Negroid.
Put a damn sock in it. They are insulting us we have the right to insult them back! stop being such a wussy.
why cant black people stop craving approval from these people?

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by pleep(m): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2011
Interracial couples and children are beautiful but if you notice black people always get the short end of the stick. We don't insult and hate mixed race people, we treat them better than everyone else. In china they are hated. Parents disown their children for dating black people.

f[i]uc[/i]k them, don't expect them to change, because they won't, give them the same s[i]hi[/i]t they give us. You will find that easy one you have a little self respect.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by Dextra(f): 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2011
RACISM! You all forget that the world will never remain the same and you can't stop it. I like anybody 4rm anywhere as long as u are not racist. Personally, I find Asian people fascinating.
Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by kiwi992(m): 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2011
Guys,

People are people.  It doesn't matter as to whether the one is black, white, Oriental or whatever.  I don't think it's appropriate to make racist comments.  I'll leave that to the ignorant people around the world.

kiwi992.
Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by ezeagu(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2011
pleep:

Put a damn sock in it. They are insulting us we have the right to insult them back! stop being such a wussy.
why cant black people stop craving approval from these people?

So because somebody is racist to you you will proceed to be racist to people who are unrelated to your anger. So if a Negro kills a white man's wife out of race hate, that white man can unleash his anger on the first black man he sees even if it's you. I guess it's easier to do all this behind a computer screen. How do we know no Negro offended those Chinese people for example?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by Martass: 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2011
I don't mind whites cross marriages but Chinese? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Where does the attraction come from? undecided undecided undecided

I don't know how this works, somebody help me, are there any women in the house?
Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by ezeagu(m): 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2011
Martass:

I don't mind whites cross marriages but Chinese? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oh, whites are superior to Chinese of course, what was I thinking.
Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by Nayah(f): 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2011
I disagree with people who said the Black/Asian mixt is not beautiful, in fact I find it more exotic and really beautiful, I've seen some in my country and some in DRC, or Senegal they're absolutely stunning, now this article shows what I've already known abour Chinese people: their sectarism and ignorance., but whatever my Black brothers might not be perfect but I'd die for them. I love you my African brothers.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by pleep(m): 11:20pm On Jun 21, 2011
ezeagu:

So because somebody is racist to you you will proceed to be racist to people who are unrelated to your anger. So if a Negro kills a white man's wife out of race hate, that white man can unleash his anger on the first black man he sees even if it's you. I guess it's easier to do all this behind a computer screen. How do we know no Negro offended those Chinese people for example?
Ehh your right of course. Whenever I see these things i become racist for a few mins then i get back to normal wink
Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by pleep(m): 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2011
But you have to keep in mind that black people forgive and forget way easier than other racial groups.

Remember that many Irish hated the British for the potato famine, massacres, colonization etc up until WWII. While Africans have already started worshiping them again. And wasting time begging Europeans to stop disliking us.

If all the energy black people have spent trying to end racism was spent making Africa livable and bettering our communities and culture, Africa would be a great place [i]and [/i]racism against black people would reduce greatly.
Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by Martass: 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2011
ezeagu,

I'm talking about beauty and nothing else. Yes, I think whites are more attractive than Asians, at least to me. Others may not find it so.
Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by Obiagu1(m): 1:34am On Jun 22, 2011
I think this is what is needed to complete the cycle.

Black guys are taking up White chicks
White guys are taking up Chinese chicks
Chinese guys are taking up who?? (Black chicks)

At least, no one will be left out.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 22, 2011
me is really angry, China man come steal fine african woman, f * cK china man! No reason at all! china woman go with black man cause black man have big di*k, but black woman go with china man why? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by Obiagu1(m): 1:45am On Jun 22, 2011
^^^

. . . because you ignored them and went for White chicks.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 22, 2011
LOL, i have actually ignored a white chick for a fine ass tall japanese girl before and the white chick went mad as hell! this is 2011 people, get over the race thing, chinese, black, white , mixed, this is the essence of life and why God has created so much diversity, so we don't get bored!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures) / Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) / Italian Couple Perform Igbo Traditional Wedding Rites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.