Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, (1894 Views)

As An Atheist, I Pray For More Messages From Redeemed Church / A Donation To The Atheist. I Found IT / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by Wilddove(m): 11:12am On Jan 22, 2022
It's so unfortunate that i became a member of this forum as an atheist, But God has frustrated the efforts of the devil. I have been a guest since 2016 or thereabout. i've never seen an atheist in real life before, it's either a weak christian or an agnostic, bt i've read and watched so many stories of people denouncing christianity and each time i stumbled upon such i took it as a lie and fabricated story just to mislead the elect, and even if they are for real, then the devil has caged them and blinded their eyes, not until it happened to me. brethren, depression is real atheists are real, and they are very optimistic about their views. They are very iniquistive and brilliant as far as logic is concerned. But that wisdom is indeed foolishness before God. All their arguments are almost the same in terms of ontological, teleological, cosmological, anthropological, biological, christological, moral and bibliogical arguments etc. they don't even care about eternity since they believe in 'No-afterlife' to be co

1 Like

Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by LordReed(m): 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
Wilddove:
It's so unfortunate that i became a member of this forum as an atheist, But God has frustrated the efforts of the devil. I have been a guest since 2016 or therebout. i've never seen an atheist in real life before, it's either a weak christian or an agnostic, but i've read and whatched so many stories of people denouncing christianity and each time i stumbled upon such i took it as a lie and fabricated story just to mislead the elect, and even if they are for real, then the devil has caged them and blinded their eyes, not until it happened to me. brethren, depression is real atheists are real, and they very optimistic about their views. They are very inisquistive and brilliant as far as logic is concerned. But that wisdom is indeed folishness before God. All their arguments are almost the same in terms of ontological, teleological, cosmological, anthropological, biological, christological, moral and bibliogical arguments etc. they don't even care about eternity since they believe in 'No-afterlife' to be cont.

What do you know about CHRISTIANITY? smiley
Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
Desperation mode.
Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by hopefulLandlord: 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
Following
Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by ChocolateWine(f): 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
Yes, Christianity is a thing of faith
Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by kingxsamz(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
Okay, and?
Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by Wilddove(m): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
contuines. apparently, there is no way science can explain the existence of God, it's totally impossible. well then lets find us out why. what is science? science can be defined as the 'intellectual' and 'practical' activity that involves the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the 'physical' and the 'natural' world through observation and experiment. from this definition it's crystal clear that science deals only on physical and concrete objects. they have no bussiness whatsoever with the supernatural, be it the cosmologists, astronomers, philosophers etc, they are all limited only to the physical world. however, their efforts and achievements to make life easier cannot be overemphasized. but the truth is that, the spiritual world is beyond them. now lets take a look at the book of Hebrews 11:3 it is by 'faith' that we understand that the universe was created by God's word, so that what can be seen was made out of what cannot be seen. this scripture is telling us that it is only by 'faith' nothing else except faith that acts as the only proof we have that God created the universe, this implies that if you try to find God outside faith you may be lost. now what is faith? Heb 11:1 says 'now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the 'conviction' of things not seen. here faiths acts as the context, clairvoyance and evidence of what is empirically and logically impossible. it means that without faith there is no way to comprehend the immaterial world. literally, faith simply means strong belief in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual conviction rather than proof. so if you are an atheist stop asking believers to prove to you that God exist outside faith, because without faith there is no God, no heaven, nothing like supernatural at all. the way money acts as the legal tender here on earth is the way faith is in the spiritual realm... to be contuined, ask any question and by his Grace you will get your answer
Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by Wilddove(m): 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What do you know about CHRISTIANITY? smiley
Christianity is all about the finished work of Jesus christ the author and finisher of our faith, the hope of our glory. in other words it's the act of imbibing in the teaching of Jesus christ, trusting in his mercy and grace with the hope of being resurrected just as he resurrected from the dead. -to imbibe in his teaching simply means receiving in, his teaching in our mind and making it the standard for our lives.--to trust in his mercy and grace is to always bear in mind that whatever we are is not by our power or our righteousness, but by his grace and mercy upon us. --hope of resurrection is the sole aim and motivator of our belief. the bible said that 'the earnest expectation of the righteous awaits the manifestations of the children of God', the bible also said that 'eyes have not seen neither have ear heard what the lord have prepared for those that loves him'. in summary christianity is all about love.
Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by Wilddove(m): 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Desperation mode.
how do you mean sir!
Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
Wilddove:
Christianity is all about the finished work of Jesus christ the author and finisher of our faith, the hope of our glory. in other words it's the act of imbibing in the teaching of Jesus christ, trusting in his mercy and grace with the hope of being resurrected just as he resurrected from the dead. -to imbibe in his teaching simply means receiving in, his teaching in our mind and making it the standard for our lives.--to trust in his mercy and grace is to always bear in mind that whatever we are is not by our power or our righteousness, but by his grace and mercy upon us. --hope of resurrection is the sole aim and motivator of our belief. the bible said that 'the earnest expectation of the righteous awaits the manifestations of the children of God', the bible also said that 'eyes have not seen neither have ear heard what the lord have prepared for those that loves him'. in summary christianity is all about love. lo

I'm busy tonight but let's chat some other time on what Christ commissioned back in the first century known as CHRISTIANITY! smiley
Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by 1Sharon(f): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
You were never a real atheist to begin with.
Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
1Sharon:
Nobody is born with any line of thought whether religious or atheism we all got what we believe as we're growing! smiley
Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by Wilddove(m): 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
1Sharon:
i'm not surprised at all, because that was exactly what some christian counterpart said when i denounced christainity. Go check my previous topics. Infact there was a point in time in my life that i was very certain that the concept of God was rubbish and man-made, How i got delivered still puzzled me, if i were'nt a real atheist before nothing would've prompted me to open my previous threads. Nevertheless it's well my sister i know you may never understand
Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by Workch: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
Lol cheesy
Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by Wilddove(m): 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
Workch:
Lol cheesy
my brother it's very serious. can you pls let out those things that makes you believe there's no God, let me clear it out for. i really pray you join me soon #God is real
Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Nobody is born with any line of thought whether religious or atheism we all got what we believe as we're growing! smiley
Every child is born an atheist until people like you get their hands on them

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by 1Sharon(f): 12:21am On Jan 23, 2022
Wilddove:
i'm not surprised at all, because that was exactly what some christian counterpart said when i denounced christainity. Go check my previous topics. Infact there was a point in time in my life that i was very certain that the concept of God was rubbish and man-made, How i got delivered still puzzled me, if i were'nt a real atheist before nothing would've prompted me to open my previous threads. Nevertheless it's well my sister i know you may never understand

The message of FSM is foolishness onto those who are perishing.
Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by hupernikao: 1:37am On Jan 23, 2022
ifyken:

This is so untrue except you can give support your assumptions.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by Tunechi5(m): 4:13am On Jan 23, 2022
Seeing is believing aw do you believe something you don see
Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by Workch: 5:50am On Jan 23, 2022
Wilddove:
my brother it's very serious. can you pls let out those things that makes you believe there's no God, let me clear it out for. i really pray you join me soon #God is real
I don't feel like you are worth the time.
Have a nice day
Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by LordReed(m): 9:07am On Jan 23, 2022
Wilddove:
so if you are an atheist stop asking believers to prove to you that God exist outside faith, because without faith there is no God, no heaven, nothing like supernatural at all. the way money acts as the legal tender here on earth is the way faith is in the spiritual realm... to be contuined, ask any question and by his Grace you will get your answer

Wrong. Money is an actual physical substance while your god, heaven, etc are idyllic concepts that only exist in the imagination. Even electronic transactions have verifiable physical representations while your god cannot be verified by any consistent method. Don't kid yourself that these the same type of operation, they are not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by LordReed(m): 9:14am On Jan 23, 2022
Wilddove:

I don't really care what you call yourself, in my opinion that is a personal choice but my intuition tells me that you are chasing clout. You didn't get it by presenting as an atheist so you hope to get it by presenting as a convert. Whatever the case may be, enjoy yourself. LoLz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:11am On Jan 23, 2022
ifyken:

Before i came to Nairaland i often respect the atheists because they seem intelligent to me but with my few years on this forum i know better now! undecided

For your information humans are born without any information in our brains, everything we know today e.g language, reading, writing including feelings like fear, love, joy, peace, jealousy, hatred are imputed as we grow.
So whether you believe in the existence of God or not it's part of the information you received while growing! smiley
Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:47am On Jan 23, 2022
Wilddove:
Christianity is all about the finished work of Jesus christ the author and finisher of our faith, the hope of our glory. in other words it's the act of imbibing in the teaching of Jesus christ, trusting in his mercy and grace with the hope of being resurrected just as he resurrected from the dead. -to imbibe in his teaching simply means receiving in, his teaching in our mind and making it the standard for our lives.--to trust in his mercy and grace is to always bear in mind that whatever we are is not by our power or our righteousness, but by his grace and mercy upon us. --hope of resurrection is the sole aim and motivator of our belief. the bible said that 'the earnest expectation of the righteous awaits the manifestations of the children of God', the bible also said that 'eyes have not seen neither have ear heard what the lord have prepared for those that loves him'. in summary christianity is all about love. love for God and love for our man.

Everything you put up here is more or less a form of THEORY before any listener/reader.
When you talk about a concept and you want people around you to perceive what you're saying since it's invisible, you must present a PRACTICAL APPLICATION that's visible and the BENEFITS derived through such application.

Your claim of being a Christian the back and forth journey to Atheism shows you have nothing PRACTICAL to back up your assertion.

Jesus said:
"by their FRUITS you will know them" {Matthew 7:16-18} fruits comes from trees so Jesus is here telling us that there are visible WORKS to prove that you have FAITH or not! James 2:18-26

So all the groups on this planet whether religious or irreligious will have some form of THEORY upon which their gathering is built.
All schools of thought whether believers or unbelievers surely have their own THEORY.
To atheists life began through a Big bang and they're prepared to build their line of thought around this theory since they can't see God. But for those claiming believers life begins because God is the cause of creation.

After the THEORY then we need a PRACTICAL APPLICATION that will show what we have in mind, this is what will help us to relate with our neighbours since we have different hobbies. In this aspect Atheists try to hide under scientific discoveries but this is a LIE because many renown researchers who discovered the things we're using today all believe in the existence of a creator!
So only religionist have something doing to show that their theory is practically applicable.

Then we come to the last part which is BENEFITS. There are thousands of religious groups on this planet claiming they know God but all of them failed with the exemption of one group proved that their THEORY yields BENEFITS through it's APPLICATION.
That's the one and only group belonging to Jesus of Nazareth (a first century Jewish carpenter who later became a teacher)
So if you've not known this group you will only make fruitless assertions like the atheists and misinformed religionists around you, your THEORY won't produce anything worthwhile! smiley
Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by Wilddove(m): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2022
Workch:
I don't feel like you are worth the time.
Have a nice day
sir, life is a mystery. This unexplainable hatred for God is also a symptom of the forbidden fruit, but the Good news! Is that, Jesus never gives up on us no matter how many time we fail.
Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:04am On Jan 23, 2022
Wilddove:

sir, life is a mystery. This unexplainable hatred for God is also a symptom of the forbidden fruit, but the Good news! Is that, Jesus never gives up on us no matter how many time we fail.

This is why you need to know the real Jesus of the Bible not Jesus that Christendom Churches fabricated.
Jesus' blood covers all the sins of only those that believe in him {John 3:16} so failure to believe simply means the person is on his/her own, Jesus' death has nothing to do with them! John 3:17-18 smiley
Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by alphaNomega: 11:21am On Jan 23, 2022
Wilddove:

Your holy Bible is like any other story book of fiction out there.

You can learn both good and bad lessons from it, but to base your life and morals around the book is utterly ridiculous.

Grow up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by Wilddove(m): 11:29am On Jan 23, 2022
LordReed:

Wrong. Money is an actual physical substance while your god, heaven, etc are idyllic concepts that only exist in the imagination. Even electronic transactions have verifiable physical representations while your god cannot be verified by an consistent method. Don't kid yourself that these the same type of operation, they are not.
'money is physical substance that serves physical purpose' no objections. Now who or what is God? God is a spirit being. And what does that mean? It means that God is timeless, spaceless and matterless, he is not a physical entity that should be placed in the laboratory for scientists to experiment. This implies that a spiritual substance must be involved to get to this being and that substance is FAITH. Faith is the established route to God. That was why i compared the two, (earthly) 'money' and (heavenly) 'faith'. Faith is the heavenly currency.
Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by Wilddove(m): 11:36am On Jan 23, 2022
Tunechi5:
Seeing is believing aw do you believe something you don see
believers do not walk by sight but by faith. Seeing indeed is believing, but that's the earthly language. In christianity reverse is the case. Thus, believing is seeing, if you dont believe you are blind and can never see.
Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by Wilddove(m): 11:48am On Jan 23, 2022
LordReed:

I don't really care what you call yourself, in my opinion that is a personal choice but my intuition tells me that you are chasing clout. You didn't get it by presenting as an atheist so you hope to get it by presenting as a convert. Whatever the case may be, enjoy yourself. LoLz.
your instinct is Totally wrong, common! to what end? Haba! Is it because it's a faceless forum, thats why you type whatever you feel
Re: I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, by Wilddove(m): 11:49am On Jan 23, 2022
LordReed:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love, Love, Love (1 Corinthians 13) / Holy Communion: Are Pastors Doing It Right? / What Would Atheists Say About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.