Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,201 members, 7,849,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

AFCON 2021: Ghana To Dismiss Coach Rajevac - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2021: Ghana To Dismiss Coach Rajevac (12375 Views)

AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 / Torino Dismiss Coach Mazzarri After Humiliating Defeats / Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana To Dismiss Coach Rajevac by beautyhd: 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Is he the cause of their woeful performance?
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana To Dismiss Coach Rajevac by TheKingsmann(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
Senomi:
Even sky daddy has spoken
Oga Rest

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana To Dismiss Coach Rajevac by hotseat: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
The precarious life of coaches:

Perform or be shown the door!

Cont'd:

Ghana had to do the needful.

E no easy to swallow Comoros camoquine o!
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana To Dismiss Coach Rajevac by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
they should leave him after Nigeria clash they can sacked him, if Camoros can beat Ghana with the Rohr wannabe, then SE will make them look stupid on pitch
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana To Dismiss Coach Rajevac by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Oga Rest
You rest
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana To Dismiss Coach Rajevac by Banhammy717: 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ghana is a great football nation, both in Africa and globally.
I will suggest a local coach for Black Stars, then they should work on grassroot football growth and development.
Super Eagles of Nigeria will not take it lightly with them come March.
I wish Africa a good representation at the world cup.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana To Dismiss Coach Rajevac by jrusky(m): 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
paulolee:
normal with African countries, always sacking coaches wen d chips are down, even if dey employ pep assisted by klopp, Nigeria would still beat Ghana both home n away in dt worldcup playoff simply bcox we av more talented n hungry players than them...
I saw all dier AFCON games, except d captain ayew n his brother, the rest were playing asif dey were doing AFCON a favor for playing in Cameroon, no hunger n less passion, mayb worldcup play off go different bcoz its bigger bt we go still beat them

Sorry all countries around the world sack coach if the need arise.

The Ghana coach is poor like former super Eagle coach called Rohear or whatever.

If we didn't sacked that son of bitch called Roahr super Eagle case will be worst that Ghana team. I stand with Ghana sacking that Rajawhatever he should go to hell. Moreso Ghana should stop inviting tout players who only come to the pitch with aggression like a taliban militia football is now a game of common sense not gbosgbaz shit(that guy that got red card should not be invited again from the start of this tournament I have predicted he will get red card and he got it las las)
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana To Dismiss Coach Rajevac by Lugianostar(m): 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ghana must go name they affect them.
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana To Dismiss Coach Rajevac by Phurlareen44(m): 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
And Ghana to appoint Gehnort Rohr.. Rohr to lead Ghana against Super Eagles.
Isn't it amazing ?
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana To Dismiss Coach Rajevac by JOemmy(m): 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
I heard they are planning to hire gernet rohr.
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana To Dismiss Coach Rajevac by Decryptor(m): 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
No mind Ghana! They think AFCON is like dragging ownership of Jollof Rice. undecided
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana To Dismiss Coach Rajevac by famousroland(m): 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
makapella:
Africa and sacking of coaches..I can bet my exes left boobs that our Coach may not be made a full coach if we loose.. He will return to being technical adviser..
We prefer to waste money on foreign coaches then later contribute money for the home coaches for surgery..

Uwa itiaba.
Eyeneka abadie
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana To Dismiss Coach Rajevac by Perfecttouchade: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
They should dismiss shattawale too cheesy
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana To Dismiss Coach Rajevac by mu2sa2: 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
andysmith123:
so they will be coachless when they meet nigeria ba?
Better for them to be coachless so that when Nigeria beat them silly in the world Cup qualifier, they'll blame it on lack of a coach.
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana To Dismiss Coach Rajevac by symbianDON(m): 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
pyyxxaro:
They should appoint SHATTA WALE as their next coach

that one will kuku Shatter their dreams and cause them to Wail more grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana To Dismiss Coach Rajevac by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
They shouldn't dismiss him now o . They should have faith in him till after Nigeria match in march lipsrsealed
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana To Dismiss Coach Rajevac by RussellRutherfo: 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
pyyxxaro:

That one will just be blaming Ghanaian misfortunes on Nigerians. grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana To Dismiss Coach Rajevac by duro4chang(m): 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
andysmith123:
You no read the post.
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana To Dismiss Coach Rajevac by Totilopussylick(m): 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Scattered wale is a musician not a coach cheesy

Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana To Dismiss Coach Rajevac by lebete3000: 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
paulolee:
he could progress even as best loser in a group dt av gabon n comoros means ge deserve dt sack n Even supposed to be arrested too.
even if dey employ pep assisted by klopp, Nigeria would still beat Ghana both home n away in dt worldcup playoff simply bcox currently we av more talented n hungry players than them...
I saw all dier AFCON games, except d captain ayew n his brother, the rest were playing asif dey were doing AFCON a favor for playing in Cameroon, no hunger n less passion, na dt partey worst, i wasnt surprised seeing him playing for arsenal in less than a week..
na dier e mind dey all along

And d weyrey still chop red card on top cheesy
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana To Dismiss Coach Rajevac by Gireiboy(m): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
andysmith123:
grin grin grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Ghana To Dismiss Coach Rajevac by Lsx0: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basketball: D'Tigress On The Brink Of Olympic Qualification, Beat Senegal / I Am A Footballer Looking For A Players Agent Please? / Brand New Stadia U/C Springing Up everywhere Across Nigeria (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.