Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,489 members, 7,840,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Banks Paying Ordering! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Banks Paying Ordering! (905 Views)

13 High Paying Side Jobs You Can Do / Best Paying Company In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banks Paying Ordering! by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2007
High Nairalanders, i think its not a bad idea if we know the highest paying bank, the moderately and the lowest paying bank.
please join in the complilation from the highest to the lowest. so if you have an authnentic and current info about amount banks are paying entry level staff , kindly post it here as we arrange them together.
the rule is that we need 5 people to confirm the position of a bank on the list in order to rule out sentiment or uncertainty.
This might help us all if we ever need to make a choice of the bank we want to work for. so let get it started. lets talk in terms of thge monthly take home pay including all allowances .

i heard  IBTC chartered pays #105,000.00.
Re: Banks Paying Ordering! by markmarble(m): 12:28am On Aug 06, 2007
hi guys,can anyone hook me up with an advertising agency or an agent.i seem to be interested in doing some billboard,outdoor,print or electronic media advertising.people say i've got the looks.it wont be a bad idea to make some extra income featuring in some adverts

(1) (Reply)

Female Models Wanted / How Do I Get Into The World Healt Organization? / Confirmation Letter For Gmat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.