Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child (30322 Views)

AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits / AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] / AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child by toujurs: 10:01am On Jan 23, 2022
pocohantas:
Man wey sabi.

Appreciate your partner for even the most natural things. If he were a redpiller now, e go say God has designed her for the pain and possible death during childbearing.

Congrats to them.
i think this red pillars are becoming a night mare to you ladies on this forum ,

1 Like

Re: AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child by Katcall: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2022
pocohantas:
Man wey sabi.

Appreciate your partner for even the most natural things. If he were a redpiller now, e go say God has designed her for the pain and possible death during childbearing.

Congrats to them.
shut up before I slap you. Anuofia

1 Like

Re: AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child by Btruth: 10:20am On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations
Re: AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child by LyfeJennings(m): 10:22am On Jan 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
This AY na simp. Why thank a woman for doing her duty? Isn't childbirth part of her responsibilities as wife? Did she thank him for fuccking her and putting the seed of pregnancy in her? Mumu AY

I don't think she conceived naturally.
that babe is over 40
she most likely might have done some science to be able to conceive
AY na the wife
Mabel na the husband
everyone knows that

7 Likes

Re: AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child by Katcall: 10:25am On Jan 23, 2022
LyfeJennings:

I don't think she conceived naturally. that babe is over 40 she most likely might have done some science to be able to conceive AY na the wife Mabel na the husband everyone knows that
that woman is 36. Get your fact right

1 Like

Re: AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child by Midas01: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2022
And how is any of that your business ?

Was it AY or bloggers that posted news of his cheating on SM?

If your father didn't appreciate your mother for birthing his kids then that's your family problem, AY has chosen to shower his wife with love and appreciation, you can only cry about it bloody redpiller.
Lexusgs430:

I just tire o ....... When they fight, it must appear on SM, when he cheats on her, when she cheats on him , it must appear on SM, don't they ever want to keep some parts of their lives private ?.......

They might as well live stream the nackings, that lead to the birth ......... grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child by Spherical77(m): 10:35am On Jan 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
This AY na simp. Why thank a woman for doing her duty? Isn't childbirth part of her responsibilities as wife? Did she thank him for fuccking her and putting the seed of pregnancy in her? Mumu AY
You be ewu (he goat)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child by Spherical77(m): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2022
toujurs:
i think this red pillars are becoming a night mare to you ladies on this forum ,
the so called red pillars are poor bittered boys cheesy

Nothing more or less

4 Likes

Re: AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child by TheKingsmann(m): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2022
Congrats to dem
Re: AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child by toujurs: 10:41am On Jan 23, 2022
Spherical77:

Nothing more or less
Its obvious they are, i guess some self entitled bitches must have reaped them off their hard earned money, they were played grin
Re: AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child by DSoj(m): 10:42am On Jan 23, 2022
Very big congrats to them . Ayomide . Very powerful connecting name . People dont know the emotional psychological and mental stress that are attached to Deep desire to have a baby

But this parts are very unnecessary
"Thank you for taking time off your numerous interior jobs at home and abroad to prepare for Ayomide, thank you for sacrificing all your endorsements/influencing opportunities in the last 1 year."..

1 Like

Re: AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child by pickatyouu: 10:49am On Jan 23, 2022
I respect pregnant women and appreciate Dem giving birth to life.

But it's an order of nature for them to get pregnant, if it was possible for make to carry it, I for one go carry my own, no dey make am feel na out of the world thing Dem dey do.
Re: AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child by Lexusgs430: 10:54am On Jan 23, 2022
Midas01:
And how is any of that your business ?

Was it AY or bloggers that posted news of his cheating on SM?

If your father didn't appreciate your mother for birthing his kids then that's your family problem, AY has chosen to shower his wife with love and appreciation, you can only cry about it bloody redpiller.

I blame your father .....
Re: AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child by LesbianBoy(m): 10:56am On Jan 23, 2022
LyfeJennings:

I don't think she conceived naturally.
that babe is over 40
she most likely might have done some science to be able to conceive
AY na the wife
Mabel na the husband
everyone knows that

You mean AY upon he is richer than his wife is the wife while she the husband? shocked shocked
Re: AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child by Jaqenhghar: 11:01am On Jan 23, 2022
Nihgerland redpillers will call him simp
Re: AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child by TuFab(f): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2022
Throwback:

No wonder many healthy females employ other healthy females to have their children through surrogacy. Just like those who refuse to breastfeed their babies because of a breast that must still fall.

Thanking her for leaving her endorsements to have another child after 13yrs?

This ugly low self esteem dude really worships his beautiful wife. Secretly, he thinks himself unworthy of his wife, and was still caught napping by his wife when he was sex chating an old acquaintance a few years back.

That is his foundational problem.
This!!!
You can appreciate your wife no doubt because pregnancy isn't easy but which one is her sacrificing her job to do it?
She for no make d sacrifice na, make she wait for another woman to help her.

5 Likes

Re: AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child by Justkatty(f): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2022
A good one from an appreciative hubby... Congratulations to you both, you made it happened together.
Re: AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child by Rosaline5000: 11:25am On Jan 23, 2022
Sweet husband
Re: AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child by cococandy(f): 11:29am On Jan 23, 2022
You’ll know those that their mothers should have swallowed by their comments.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child by anonymous1759(m): 11:36am On Jan 23, 2022
Spherical77:

Nothing more or less

Just like Ned and Pete Edochie tongue
Re: AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child by Nicepoker(m): 11:48am On Jan 23, 2022
Ay is a simp. Behaving like the woman in the relationship.
Re: AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child by nurseafrica: 11:50am On Jan 23, 2022
Am really tired of SIMP men. So what is the natural duty of you wife, is she doing any1 a favour to conceive, IT's a choice. She could have left her body to remain intact na. Las las in less than 5 more years. The body will slack. The only temporary remedy is surgery and following one surgery is another surgery. until surgery cant help again. Did she thank you for producing sperm and depositing it into her. For sacrificing your rest and recovery time to impregnate her, or for carrying the heavy load of baby in your testicle,.
I think God should have made us as ALPHA males differently with superior dick , then SIMP as INTER MALE with their potato brain.

2 Likes

Re: AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child by Asour: 11:51am On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations to them.

Not that it is any of my business (except of course as they chose to bring this to the public) but the idea that children (who did not ask to be born) are a sacrifice by parents beats me.

I find it fascinating that a person (parent) who is career oriented— but for the LOVE of children decides to have them — considers the child bearing phase a sacrifice to their career by the other parent. Well, it's YOUR child. You decided. I see no sacrifices here.

3 Likes

Re: AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child by katunboy: 11:52am On Jan 23, 2022
emmalexdboy:
Oh, this is so sweet. This is the hallmark of a good marriage, you deserve an accolade Mabel.

Meanwhile, I share how I make $1,000 per month online for FREE >>> CLICK MY SIGNATURE>>>

(Complete Free Course: NO EBOOK FOR SALE)

This training is for you if you...
>>Want to start a MONEY MAKING BLOG
>> DON'T want to waste TIME or MONEY
>>Want a SIMPLE SYSTEM that actually WORKS!

Can I dm you?
Re: AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child by Greatguy02: 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
NB: have money so the love can be sweeter
Re: AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child by Bouncin(m): 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
Why do people go extra mile to appreciate people when they do what they are supposed to do naturally undecided Now, did she appreciate you for constantly giving her gbola? shocked Or you think that one is not sacrifice enough
She was designed to birt kids. The one who designed her is not a f**l. He put everything in place for that purpose. Pregnancy is a natural phenomenon. It's nothing special. The body handles it naturally too. Some people don't even feel different when they get pregnant. They just piss out the child like urine. If you must appreciate, appreciate both

Having said that, congratulations to bros AY and family cool
Re: AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child by Digmygold: 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
toujurs:

Hello red poo-er
Re: AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child by Digmygold: 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
nurseafrica:
Am really tired of SIMP men. So what is the natural duty of you wife, is she doing any1 a favour to conceive, IT's a choice. She could have left her body to remain intact na. Las las in less than 5 more years. The body will slack. The only temporary remedy is surgery and following one surgery is another surgery. until surgery cant help again. Did she thank you for producing sperm and depositing it into her. For sacrificing your rest and recovery time to impregnate her, or for
the carrying the heavy load of baby in your testicle,.
I think God should have made us as ALPHA males differently with superior dick , then SIMP as INTER MALE with their potato brain.

You reek of bitterness. Frustrated bachelor. Your horrible character will make you remain a bachelor for life. You will never find a woman to marry and if you do, she go give you sniper inside your dinner las las. From your sleep straight to hell. The best place for your type

2 Likes

Re: AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child by Zaynkad: 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
ebukajay184:
AY Thanks His Wife Mabel Makun For The Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child (Photos, Video)

Nigerian comedian, Ayo Makun, popularly known as AY, has taken to Instagram to thank his wife Mabel Makun for the sacrifices she made to welcome their daughter 13 years after the birth of their first child, IGBERETV reports.

He thanked her for ignoring the "naysayers" and for sacrificing all her endorsements and influencing jobs to birth their son.

Read his post below.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZCjRvyo8Wx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BPb5vMbKeM

ChILD bearing is so difficult

I am organizing a MASTERCLASS free training on copywriting and earning six figures for a limited number of people.
Training start soon. Send an email to indicate interest
Re: AY Thanks Wife Mabel For Sacrifices She Made To Welcome Their Second Child by LyfeJennings(m): 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
LesbianBoy:

You mean AY upon he is richer than his wife is the wife while she the husband? shocked shocked

if only U know
the last time they fought, wey the babe pack commot house
AY dey cry everywhere
a lot came to the public space

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Plays Ludo Game With Her Husband / WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) / UN Rescue Service Affirms Legitimacy Of Ambassadorial Recognition On Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.