Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Is It A Valid Reason To Miss Church If There’s No Water To Shower Or Brush - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Valid Reason To Miss Church If There’s No Water To Shower Or Brush (169 Views)

What Makes You Miss Church Alot During This Lockdown / If I Miss Church Make Coronavirus Kill Me - Nigerian Man (photos) / Eat Before Brushing Teeth Or Brush Teeth Before Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Valid Reason To Miss Church If There’s No Water To Shower Or Brush by lawflec(m): 10:32am On Jan 23, 2022
So I want to know what the scripture or church doctrines say about missing church in the circumstances that there’s no water to shower or brush your teeth even.
Do you go to church smelling or do you pray inside your house
Your comments will be appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Is It A Valid Reason To Miss Church If There’s No Water To Shower Or Brush by Zee0007: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2022
As far as you have a personal relationship with God. It fine.
Re: Is It A Valid Reason To Miss Church If There’s No Water To Shower Or Brush by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 23, 2022
God is everywhere. During lockdown people connected online and prayed at home.
Re: Is It A Valid Reason To Miss Church If There’s No Water To Shower Or Brush by samwash(m): 10:57am On Jan 23, 2022
Tomorrow is Monday, if you are an office worker, when do you prepare things for work?
If you were to embark on a journey tomorrow morning, when do you start your preparations?
If you have to write an exam to tomorrow morning, when do you prepare for it?
If you have visa interview to tomorrow morning, when do you prepare for it?
If you are to boarding a plane to japa from this country tomorrow morning, when do you prepare for the journey?
The list can be on & on.
These will give you ideals to answer your question.
We tend to take our job/ business seriously, maybe because if fetch us money to take care of our responsibilities, but to go to the house of God na wahala for some pple.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Top Updated Websites To Download Audio Sermons For Free / How Do I Own My Life? / Praying According To The Perfect-will Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.