Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,795 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 (18898 Views)

12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / UNIMAID Teaching Hospital Spends ₦67 Million On Diesel Monthly - CMD / Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by Northurmate: 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
Professor of Renewable Energy and Molecular Physics, at the Kaduna State University (KASU), Muhammad Sani Abubakar, has died at the age of 67.

Daily Trust reports that until his demise on Friday afternoon, Prof. Abubakar was a lecturer with the Department of Physics at KASU.

Confirming his death, his younger brother, Engineer Abdulrazak Abubakar, said the deceased was said to have slumped at KASU on Friday afternoon and was rushed to the school clinic where he was pronounced dead.

He said late the Professor, who has been buried according to Islamic rites, had taken his children to school on Friday morning before he returned home and got ready for work.

“There are two versions of the incident but we are not sure of the actual scenario. Some said he was walking on the staircase and slumped while others said he slumped while walking on the ground. He was rushed to the school clinic where he was pronounced dead,” he said.

Our correspondent gathered that late Prof. Abubakar received his primary education at Danja Primary School, Katsina, before he proceeded to Government Secondary School, Funtua (now Government College Funtua). His younger brother said the late professor had then studied Physics at the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, before proceeding on scholarship to Ohio State University in the USA where he bagged a PhD in in Nuclear Physics.

“After he returned home, he lectured with the Department of Physics at the Bayero University, Kano and while there, he got an appointment with the Kaduna Polytechnic as the Director, College of Science and Tech. He later became the Deputy Rector Academic and later Deputy Rector Administration,” he said.

He said the deceased had served as Director of Programmed at the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) and acting Executive Secretary before he was retired. “After his retirement, he was appointed Director at the Centre for Technical and Vocational Education under the NBTE and from there, moved to the Department of Physics at the Kaduna State University where he became a Professor of Renewable Energy and Molecular Physics.” The deceased is survived by his two wives, 10 children and grandchildren.

Source: https://dailytrust.com/foremost-physics-professor-muhammad-sani-abubakar-dies-at-67

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by Emuforlife1: 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Rest on Prof

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by Kingpele(m): 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
Sorry sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Rip sir

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by Omicron007: 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
RIP professor.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by Tovard(m): 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
We will all taste death and nobody can say how he/she will die!

There will be always last minute.. for this, always remember to be good at all time because this is what you shall be remember for.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by Omicron007: 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
T.ovard:
Bw

You are booking space when Nigeria is playing.
No traffic here na grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by Xovit: 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by DamnnNiggarr: 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
shocked

Fair well Mr physics himself.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by Mko123(m): 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Since ages, Death has always being the mankind professor
Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by bigdammyj: 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
R.I.P
Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by mayowascholar(m): 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
RIP
Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by xeratek: 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
Respect to my inferior genius wink

As for me and my household I rep chemistry cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by onuman: 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
RIP prof. So how did this make fpn on Nl?
Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by GeneralOjukwu: 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
He's not too old. Big family size could have contributed to rapid aging and early death.

Newton's Law of Motion : the Higher the number of wives, the more the frequency of Kerewa at standard conditions.

RIP Professor.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by smile11s(m): 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
rip
Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by Golan007: 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by DamnnNiggarr: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
xeratek:
Respect to my inferior genius wink

As for me and my household I rep chemistry cool
lazy students rep chemistry and avoid physics and mechanical mathematics like plaques.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by Shezzman: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
Deep...
Tovard:
We will all taste death and nobody can say how he/she will die!

There will be always last minute.. for this, always remember to be good at all time because this is what you shall be remember for.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by sweetTai(m): 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
Almost 2-0!

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by Tumbulum: 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hauss people really like Nigeria. Studied to PhD level in the united states,came back and took a teaching position. Me would have stayed back and find my way in silicon valley.

Rest in peace proff

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by Danja: 9:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
My mentor is gone. May Allah's rahma be with him.

8 Likes

Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by Kada33: 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
Rip to him
Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by Lindodo20: 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
He's not too old. Big family size could have contributed to rapid aging and early death.

Newton's Law of Motion : the Higher the number of wives, the more the frequency of Kerewa at standard conditions.

RIP Professor.

grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by Knivesout(m): 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
Na d person wey don die u dey tell sorry! grin
Kingpele:
Sorry sir

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by Fashionista01(f): 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
RIP
Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by Style007784: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
Gh folks are smart. I like the site. They have more features than Nairaland
fredoooooo10: It's easy to have your post make front page on the forum
Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by Paretomaster1(m): 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
onuman:
RIP prof. So how did this make fpn on Nl?

You will rather yeyebrity news make front page?? We lost a Prof of Nuclear physics and u talking trash.... Gerraheremehn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by Benrosaria(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
Northurmate:
Professor of Renewable Energy and Molecular Physics, at the Kaduna State University (KASU), Muhammad Sani Abubakar, has died at the age of 67.

“There are two versions of the incident but we are not sure of the actual scenario. Some said he was walking on the staircase and slumped while others said he slumped while walking on the ground. He was rushed to the school clinic where he was pronounced dead,” he said.

Source: https://dailytrust.com/foremost-physics-professor-muhammad-sani-abubakar-dies-at-67

He rolled on the staircase and landed on the ground

Understand this part!!

morons!! that never carry out autopsy
Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by supereagle(m): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
RIP
Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
Sincere condolences
Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by Halo22: 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
I think ur village Newton was the one that stated the law.
GeneralOjukwu:

RIP Professor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Management Of Chrisland School Release Statement Over Child Molestation Case / 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall / Abia State School Children Receive Free Made In Aba Shoes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.