Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,450 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

How To Be Consistent In Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Be Consistent In Programming (290 Views)

What Made You Pick Interest In Programming / Do Certificates Matter In Programming / Differences Between Testing And Debugging In Programming Of Software Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Consistent In Programming by Elliot19(m): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
Consistency is hard to practice, without consistency there won’t be productivity. Personally, I match consistency to passion. Why am I saying this? For example; if you have the passion to be a footballer you will always train, go to the pitch to play and also learn some new skills but without passion, you wouldn’t care too much about practising daily or training daily.

I will focus this on only programming yet it applies to everything we do. Doing something over and over again gives you an upper hand and this helps you to boost your interest because expected results will be occurring in real-time.

In programming, there is also something new coming up and you have to update your knowledge frequent in order to stay on track.

Ways To Be Consistent in Programming

These ways have helped so many programmers you know so follow them and put them in action;

1. Join programming communities (e.g., Stackoverflow, GitHub, Dev etc.)

2. Follow programmers on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc.)

3. Make friends with people with the same interest and passion

4. Set daily goals

5. Try to accomplish little things

6. Solve one programming problem daily

These are some proven ways to be consistent in programming. Note them down and try to put them into action.

Conclusion

In final, it all roots in passion and interest so do not waste your time on something you do not have an interest in. Try and also follow the suggested ways to be consistent in programming. I am still hitting on this, stop wasting your time doing what you do not have an interest in.

Visit: https://www.anythingprogramming.com/ to read more

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

FX Apps For Re-sale / Learning Javscript / Tech Institute In Umuahia Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.