Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,249 members, 7,853,256 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead (36755 Views)

Train Crushes Army Sergeant Jidean Samson On Motorcycle In Lagos / Train Crushes BRT Bus In Ikeja, Lagos / Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead by cricifixo: 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Especially dat keke
ManirBK:
Serious, train that we know usually horn from afar and it's
continuously, aside the horn, the noise and vibration also sends
strong signals. I'm sure they saw the train but will want too run and
cross the railway very fast.
Re: Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead by Bahamas95(m): 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
Most of these truck drivers are insane walai!
Re: Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead by ItsGoodToBeGood: 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
ManirBK:
what they normally do , "make I pass sharp sharp before the train"

Re: Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead by Arrowss(m): 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
Why would a vehicle cross a train track, what was the trailer driver thinking, why did tricycle driver cross train rail track? motor road don finish? This country eeh...
Re: Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead by berryPee(m): 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
;Dthose Dangote driver are blood suckers
Amotolongbo:
Dangote truck jam more superior power.

I am sorry, I do not feel sorry for the Dangote truck driver cos of their various road atrocities.

The way the Dangote truck drivers oppress pedestrians, cars, vans and smaller trucks on the road, you will think Nigerian roads are meant for only Dangote trucks.
Re: Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
Carelessness....
Re: Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead by nosmassam(m): 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
If u see strange call starting with B, pls just throw both your Sim and phone away sharp sharp.
The number call super eagles and they loss.
The number call marwa and had fatal accident
Be don run ooo
Re: Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead by Nickymichy(m): 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
The way this Keke napep guys behaved on the road especially in Kano is something else....
Re: Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead by mrkings84(m): 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
How come way train, truck and tricycle come dey drag road?
Re: Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead by Starz825(m): 12:05am On Jan 24, 2022
The way people dey die for this country dey tire me..
Ha...na wa
Re: Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead by grandstar(m): 12:38am On Jan 24, 2022
naija4life247:

This guy is a ritualist. I have no prove whatsoever, but one day he will sacrifice the only child of a title witch, then all hell will be let loose.

He controls probably over 2,000 trucks- what do you expect?

My friend bought 3 lorries in 2010. He was expecting each lorry to be bringing in 600k monthly.

Before you could say Jack Robinson- 2 were involved in accidents that basically turned them to scrap. The 3rd lorry was sold at a loss.

This will give you a clue to the trials Dangote goes through. Those lorry drivers are reckless.
Re: Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead by jaxxy(m): 1:12am On Jan 24, 2022
ManirBK:
Serious, train that we know usually horn from afar and it's
continuously, aside the horn, the noise and vibration also sends
strong signals. I'm sure they saw the train but will want too run and
cross the railway very fast.

I thought when the train is approaching any major road intersection is usually closed off with a barrier till the train passes??

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead by Antoeni(m): 1:35am On Jan 24, 2022
Tricycle she be Ban Nationwide
Re: Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead by Daintydan: 3:06am On Jan 24, 2022
At least 80% of Dangote truck drivers are on drugs, you can't tell me otherwise. Travel along all the highways in southern Nigeria and see the wreckage of their vehicles everywhere and every police station. I remember vividly what happened at Ugboghen along Benin-Ore highway on 13th April, 2013.
Re: Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead by Bifwoli: 3:10am On Jan 24, 2022
Baawaa:
Those dangote's drivers are not normal
As many death as Dangote trucks have caused this company would be in bankruptcy in a sane functioning country with rule of law.
Re: Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead by Dshocker(m): 4:04am On Jan 24, 2022
The aboki that was driving the dangote truck thought that the train will slow down for him..smh.
Re: Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 24, 2022
Coolsperm:
We even speechless, so tired of this animal kingdom Yoruba Muslims are beging for it's unity everyday
And you think you made sense in your mind. With this your type of comment, your parents would surely be disappointed of the day you were born. Ethnic bigot- perhaps, you even went to church on the same day you typed this trash and posted it
Re: Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead by smart024(m): 4:30am On Jan 24, 2022
What a terrible lost...
For the safety of lives and properties, people should know that a moving train no be their mate o...

May they rest in peace...

ogododo:

https://punchng.com/breaking-many-feared-dead-as-train-crushes-truck-tricycle-in-kano/
Re: Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead by lesbiconverter: 5:50am On Jan 24, 2022
Kamikaze trailer driver chose the perfect spot for his evil plot
Re: Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead by streetzdreamz(m): 6:23am On Jan 24, 2022
jaxxy:

I thought when the train is approaching any major road intersection is usually closed off with a barrier till the train passes??
Those old ones are more or less a figure head. They ought to have been replaced with fully automatic ones.
Re: Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead by Arijude(m): 6:31am On Jan 24, 2022
ManirBK:
Even when people are dead,it's so unfortunate that some of us here
display our religious bigotry even to the dead.
Death is a shirt that everyone must wear.
Death will not ask for your religion or ethnic group.
It will definitely come knocking on us all.
but when other people die you people collectively mock them and even wish more death on them
Re: Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead by AmadorSays: 6:39am On Jan 24, 2022
RIP to them, this is really sad
Re: Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead by Nicepoker(m): 7:04am On Jan 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
You need restructuring to avert train accidents
Never mind again sir. I won't reply you again sir. No vex wink
Tackle problems from the roots not from the branches. Don't reason like an average Nigerian.
Re: Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead by IPDGP: 7:23am On Jan 24, 2022
train on motion na your mate
Re: Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead by maxwell9876: 7:24am On Jan 24, 2022
evacuating the bags of cement you called a good Samaritans instead the people that involves in the accident GOD will judge you people.and the rain wail lane of-cause different from main road now the dangote what is it doing there?
Ritual people GOD will definitely expose you people one day.
Re: Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead by LongT(m): 7:29am On Jan 24, 2022
Some years back in kano a reknown business man paid some thugs to dump refuse on the rail track. The train eventually got stucked on hitting the mound. This selfish effort sabotaged the relentless effort of government trying to revive the moribund rail transport system then. Same should not be allowed to happen again. Consider all the odds, and it will relief you to know that it is a planned work and not an accident. All dangote trucks and goods are insured. The train and it's tract got damaged and will take time to fix, haulage becomes stalled and remains the exclusive preserve of truck owners.
Re: Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead by LongT(m): 7:35am On Jan 24, 2022
All dangote trucks and the stock they carry are insured.
grandstar:

My friend bought 3 lorries in 2010. He was expecting each lorry to be bringing in 600k monthly.

Before you could say Jack Robinson- 2 were involved in accidents that basically turned them to scrap. The 3rd lorry was sold at a loss.

This will give you a clue to the trials Dangote goes through. Those lorry drivers are reckless.
Re: Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead by LongT(m): 7:40am On Jan 24, 2022
All dangote trucks and the stock they carry are insured. grin
grandstar:

Re: Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead by Kemetals: 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
Dangote Drivers are nuisance on the road
Re: Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead by grandstar(m): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2022
LongT:
All dangote trucks and the stock they carry are insured.

I am not surprised. He will be paying very high premiums!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? / Woman Survives Car Accident On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (Photos) / Tremor In Ibadan, Oyo State; Residents Run For Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.