Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? (36348 Views)

"You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady / If You are Doing Well In Nigeria, You Have No Business Relocating Abroad / What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by NotATroll: 8:47am On Jun 23, 2023
I am single and a Quantity Surveying graduate.
My budget is 4m.
What are my options pls?
Any country apart from African and Asian
Thank you

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:23am On Jun 23, 2023
Abeg no go anywhere, this country go soon beta. No place like home.

100 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by XtraFortunes: 10:34am On Jun 23, 2023
NotATroll:
My budget is 4m.
What are my options pls?
Thank you

With the exchange rate now that money is small. You will have to look for funding/scholarship. Try Scandinavian countries like Finland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway. If you can get scholarships in Germany or Canada also good. But that cash when converted is small now. Goodluck and focus on getting masters scholarships.

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by eepeepook: 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2023
What happened to your other account?
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
Why do you wanna migrate at 40.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by carixma: 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
I am in the same shoes, 40 I want to relocate to Canada either by express entry or study permit

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
carixma:
I am in the same shoes, 40 I want to relocate to Canada either by express entry or study permit

Men it's not gonna be easy through express entry. At 40, you have almost zero points for age and Canada study permit hard die.

14 Likes

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by carixma: 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Men it's not gonna be easy through express entry. At 40, you have almost zero points for age and Canada study permit hard die.
someone told me through PNP is possible

5 Likes

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by overseasnbeyond: 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
I relocated when i was 41,
Thank God I did.
Am better off here ...

360 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by carixma: 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
overseasnbeyond:
I relocated when i was 41,
Thank God I did.
Am better off here ...

Please how did you do it

Which country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by nwadikeokey11: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

What's wrong with that. My friend was around 52 when he migrated with his family to the US. Is 10yrs this year. So what do you mean by why he want to migrate at 40? Is 40yrs that too old to relocate to another country? My friend father and mother who are both in their 80s migrated to US to go live with their son over there and is being close to 10yrs now. Keep shut if u don't have the means of moving instead of discouraging those who want to.

321 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
nwadikeokey11:
What's wrong with that. My friend was around 52 when he migrated with his family to the US. Is 10yrs this year. So what do you mean by why he what to migrate at 40? Is 40yrs that too old to relocate to another country? My friend father and mother who are both also 80 migrated to US to go live with their son over there and is being close to 10yrs now. Keep shut if u don't have the means of moving instead of discouraging those who want to.

grin grin grin

28 Likes

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by nwadikeokey11: 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
What do u mean by why he want to migrate at 40? Is he too old enough at 40 to migrate? My friend was around 52 at the time he migrated to the US with his family in 2013. It's 10yrs now and he's doing very well. My friend parents, father and mother who are both in their 80s migrated to the US at the request of their son who is a medical doctor there and they have been there for close to 10yrs now. I could go on and on and give u list of people I know who migrated outside Nigeria in their 40s 50s, 60s and so on, and they are doing fantastically well. Keep shut if u don't have the means of migrating instead of discouraging those who have got the means to move, with ur backward question.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by overseasnbeyond: 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
I[b]nteresting to say this,
The first time I was about to board airplane to Unites states, I was scared and happy at the same time because i don't have no knowledge of how it looks like up in the air nor do i have someone sat me down to tell me what to do and what not to do apart from the only information i read online on google my dependable friend.
My final destination was Baltimore but i had a ticket with stopover in Heathrow, London because the only ticket i got cheaply then was British Airways.
So, I observed peoples' behavior in the plane, smiles and also pretended to be comfortable up in the air, it took me forever to have confidence to go use the bathroom.
On arrival at Heathrow , I have to figure out how to transit and my next gate to avoid missing my flight, the layover was about 4 hours, so I was looking stupid for a long time trying to know the next line of action but after several ups and downs in the airport i finally made it to my gate now I started feeling like " I got it"
My next challenge was at the point of entry in Baltimore where people get sent back home or admitted into the states.
Please be prepared before you travel and open yourself to learning.
All these happened in 2015.
Good luck to y'all.[/b]

I did by myself studying online and researched for a period of 6 months.
completed my application form , prepare for likely questions by reading information people put out online about their experiences at interview.
went for the visa interview and got approved for 2 years multiple entry.
Travel after six month and stay for 3 weeks to study the system, returned back to Nigeria to strategized.
now the rest is history , i have my Naturalization interview coming up soon.
God is good to me.
Country is USA.
Never give nobody your money for processing , do it yourself.
carixma:

Please how did you do it

Which country

122 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 24, 2023
Dead that thought please except you've a family up there

Or a multinational corporation or perhaps you're top star in your country

No country in NA will accept you

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by HeartlessMan: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
nwadikeokey11:
What's wrong with that. My friend was around 52 when he migrated with his family to the US. Is 10yrs this year. So what do you mean by why he what to migrate at 40? Is 40yrs that too old to relocate to another country? My friend father and mother who are both also 80 migrated to US to go live with their son over there and is being close to 10yrs now. Keep shut if u don't have the means of moving instead of discouraging those who want to.
grin grin
Comrade I yield my time to thee.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Spirit247: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
Pray to your CREATOR to show you the Real Original Divine Destiny HE sent you to fulfill on Earth. Whatever it is, it must massively Win Souls into HIS Eternal Kingdom in one way or the other.

Research the Spiritual Reason why many White People are Permanently relocating to safe African Countries since 2O2O. Most Nigerians desire to travel Abroad because of the brainwashing that has been done through TV and Media that Canada, USA, etc are Heaven on Earth. Because not to be lure to a place where you don't have a say on what goes into you Body and Soul. "What shall it profit a Man to gain the whole World and lose his own Soul."

Talking to Christians that would be coming here: a converted Satanists once told me what was popularly known among them, she said "The Gods (Demon Spirits and Fallen Angels) passionately hates strong Maleness/Man-ness, because Strong Males are always too Stubborn for them to Control. That is why they Turn Men to their Queens and then Enthrone such on the Section of Humanity among which they were born." It was then I realized that these Demons and Fallen Angels Sodomised low self-esteem Men and then "Empower" as World Leaders through whom they then Enslave Humanity.

Truth is, Satan is still very much Afraid of losing his Authority over this World because he knows that he Stole the Supreme Authority/Godship over this World from Adam(Man and Mankind). So, determined Strong-Willed Men are his Greatest Fear, because the Day such Men decide to Submit Irreversibly to the CREATOR of Humanity, AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH would have the legitimate Right to Help them bundle Satan out of this Human World as a common thief and shameless Criminal that he truly is.
Remember the Scripture that says "Heaven eternally belongs to I AM THAT I AM The CREATOR of All, and the Earth has HE Given/Entrusted to the Sons of Men." Once The CREATOR of Heaven and Earth made this Decree that Time, no Spirit whatsoever (Either HIS Own Supreme SPIRIT or Satan's spirit) has any right on Earth.

In Conclusion, the Fear of the Day that Strong-willed Real Men shall decide to irreversibly allow their human will to be Swallowed up by the Supreme Will of AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH, is why Satan is so much frantically pushing the Homosexuality Agenda all over the World, to unMan the Manliness of Men and transform them to become Senseless Sissy Men that are already useless to the Preservation of Dignity of Humanity. The senseless Humans that has myopically offered themselves as Tools of Satan for eternal Enslavement of Humanity have gone all time low in their bid to Enslave Humanity under the Devil. They are now all out to capture innocent Children even long before they can even truly decide what is wrong or right.

Read the Arguments on of the most interesting Thread on NL: https://www.nairaland.com/7739912/whole-spiritual-truth-world-laid

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Harrynight(m): 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
grin

Having a job offer, as a dependant or school
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by NutritionGuru: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
Wanders!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Chetas81(m): 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
Slave always leave their motherland to serve their colonial masters 😜✍️✍️

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Chetas81(m): 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
NutritionGuru:
Wanders!
to serve the colonial masters 😜

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by 9jaRealist: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
NotATroll:
My budget is 4m.
What are my options pls?
Thank you

Japantitis! grin grin grin

Give Tinubu a chance na…
>
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Eriggs: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
God's time is the best.....
Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by AskNgige2: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
Pls am 40 and not married..

Can I still travel out?

I don't even know my direction since I graduated.. this Uber hustle don tire me

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by marvellous2222: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
Chetas81:
Slave always leave their motherland to serve their colonial masters 😜✍️✍️
that's reason your still remain stagnant

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
A lizard in Nigeria cannot become an Alligator in America.....

It's not about the age, no matter how old you are.
Have a good mindset and pray for God's blessings and you will make it no matter how old you are when you get there....
Or no matter where you are.

BLESSINGS come ONLY from above......so says Our HOLY BOOK.

Cheers and all da very best for the future. ❤️

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by DUKEOFIBADAN: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
NotATroll:
My budget is 4m.
What are my options pls?
Thank you

Just make sure you own a landed property here in Nigeria before you risk it all. Relocating abroad is fun at the same time risky if you get carried away. Good luck

6 Likes

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by wwwkaycom(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
Relocate anyhow and sort yourself out while there. I know a 53 year old man who relocated to US in 2021 and today things have started looking good for his family. His son who graduated in Nigeria here have moved on to do his masters in US while his daughter have enrolled in a private university in Nigeria here. That's a man who found it difficult to pay house rent in 2021 in Nigeria. Please go anyhow, you'll sort yourself out when you get there.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by IrepChrist: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
It's never too late to pursue your dreams. Dont let any voice put you down. You still have productive years ahead of you. You can still get a new degree and transition to a different career.

The only caviar is, if you are married, please don't travel without your wife/husband and children my candid opinion.

Jesus loves you

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Houseofglam7(f): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
I don’t think age matters when it comes to migration.
Good luck 👍

16 Likes

Re: Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? by Em5(m): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
Nothing stops him.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Buhari Launches 10-Year Validity E-passport / Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions / How Are People That Fall In This Category Able To Travel Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.