Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Nigeria 0 - Tunisia 1. Who/what Is To Be Blame For The Loss - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria 0 - Tunisia 1. Who/what Is To Be Blame For The Loss (599 Views)

AFCON 2021: Gambia Vs Tunisia (1 - 0) On 20th January 2022 / Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half / Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria 0 - Tunisia 1. Who/what Is To Be Blame For The Loss by seunlayi(m): 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
In a sentence, tell us who or what you think it's the cause of the loss off the game against the Tunisians.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 0 - Tunisia 1. Who/what Is To Be Blame For The Loss by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
All of you in this yeye forum angry
Re: Nigeria 0 - Tunisia 1. Who/what Is To Be Blame For The Loss by tritt(m): 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
Why buhari no call for group stage...that man and badluck sef
Re: Nigeria 0 - Tunisia 1. Who/what Is To Be Blame For The Loss by seunlayi(m): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
Lol grin

Re: Nigeria 0 - Tunisia 1. Who/what Is To Be Blame For The Loss by Biafrannuke: 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
Blame the green and white they are wearing.
Cursed flag.
Re: Nigeria 0 - Tunisia 1. Who/what Is To Be Blame For The Loss by MangekyoAlt: 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
I'm putting the blame on buhari. Don't ask me why
Re: Nigeria 0 - Tunisia 1. Who/what Is To Be Blame For The Loss by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
Alex Iwobi
seunlayi:
In a sentence, tell us who or what you think it's the cause of the loss off the game against the Tunisians.
Re: Nigeria 0 - Tunisia 1. Who/what Is To Be Blame For The Loss by JAMANZE: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
Buhari for talking to super eagles today
Re: Nigeria 0 - Tunisia 1. Who/what Is To Be Blame For The Loss by Decentdave(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
That red card was undeserved ..forget VAR
Re: Nigeria 0 - Tunisia 1. Who/what Is To Be Blame For The Loss by Remman(m): 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
The keeper f@cked up! He saw the ball and took his positions only to disappoint us by not putting up any energy to save the ball... I honestly prefered the other black guy that keeped for us against Ginea.
Re: Nigeria 0 - Tunisia 1. Who/what Is To Be Blame For The Loss by ishaq4real: 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
If they like they should wear Biafra jersey, Tunisia are ahead of them, historically Nigeria has the last three matches they played against Tunisia, are you then going blame the then president for that? We were just having stupid human being as Coach and stupid Igbo people representing Nigeria whereas spoiling the name of country. Raise there flag of agitation.
Re: Nigeria 0 - Tunisia 1. Who/what Is To Be Blame For The Loss by ishaq4real: 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
If they like they should wear Biafra jersey, Tunisia are ahead of them, historically Nigeria has the lost three matches they played against Tunisia, are you then going blame the then president for that? We were just having stupid human being as Coach and stupid Igbo people representing Nigeria whereas spoiling the name of country. Raise there flag of agitation.
Re: Nigeria 0 - Tunisia 1. Who/what Is To Be Blame For The Loss by Playthepianos: 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
I blame myself for not watching. If I had watched, they wouldn't have lost.
Re: Nigeria 0 - Tunisia 1. Who/what Is To Be Blame For The Loss by aminusodiq(m): 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
Okoye... D guy no Sabi at all
Re: Nigeria 0 - Tunisia 1. Who/what Is To Be Blame For The Loss by seunlayi(m): 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
aminusodiq:
Okoye... D guy no Sabi at all
he taught he has arrived grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of Etim Esin - The Nigerian Star Footballer Called African Maradona / Where Can I Watch (live Stream) Ghana Vs Nigeria Match Online For Free / Cristiano Ronaldo Says Maguire Should Be Demoted To The Bench

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.