Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,238 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) (27558 Views)

Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) / Jim Iyke, Ramsey Nouah, Falz, AY Makun On Set of 'Merry Men 2' / The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by HeWrites(m): 7:35am On Jan 24, 2022
Actress Nkechi Blessing could not hide her joy as she met veteran actor Pete Edochie on a movie set, Igbere TV reports.

In an Instagram post on Sunday, the 32-year-old shared a video of her sharing a passionate hug with the veteran as she hailed him.

Expressing her excitement, the actress stated that meeting Pete was an emotional moment for her as she grew up watching the ‘legend’. She also noted that Pete Edochie was her late mum’s favourite actor.

Captioning the post, she wrote: “This moments is emotional for me. A living legend, a man I grew up watching. My late mum’s favourite actor and I am here acting his daughter.I mean Akunna you cannot understand. Let me stop typing before I mistype.”

The movie titled Merry Go Wrong which is currently being filmed also features Clarion Chukwurah, Destiny Etiko, Jackie Appiah, Blossom Chukwujekwu and others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn18aMXNTS4

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZE0YukOTxD/?utm_medium=copy_link

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by blackaxe78: 7:40am On Jan 24, 2022
Hope Pete advised her that, their is no gain in prostitution.

And just look at it, she is almost giving Pete a bloww job

96 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by serverconnect(m): 7:51am On Jan 24, 2022
See ikebe. On Flavor song 'nwanne lekwa ukwu'

7 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Waakanda: 7:52am On Jan 24, 2022
Well, as for me, all I see na big big yan...

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 24, 2022
Na to just put my deek inside the yansh kiss
Doggy ooo shocked

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 7:58am On Jan 24, 2022
My own concern is if that thing I am seeing in the sitting room is a real car or just furniture.

28 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Peace081: 8:02am On Jan 24, 2022
blackaxe78:
Hope Pete advised her that, their is no gain in prostitution.

And just look at it, she is almost giving Pete a bloww job
Is it your prostitution
Your mind too dirty, renew it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by kokkubabboni421(m): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2022
K

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by pretydiva(f): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2022
That ass tho undecided. thank God Pete used Facemask in case she fart for body

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Silverado1: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2022
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by slawormiir: 10:15am On Jan 24, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

See the way she and etiko are wiggling their asss and boobs on Pete edochie

Baba mind go soon dey

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by mirr: 10:15am On Jan 24, 2022
sa

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Omicron007: 10:15am On Jan 24, 2022
shocked

What are those commentors above me saying?

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2022
Abi na we supposed get emotional? undecided
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Chiefecho(m): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2022
Nawah oooo
No make Nigerians come dey drag our legend
Must dey even kneel in that posture ahhh
Women

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Lanrexkay(m): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2022
Real car dino melaye house

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by mirr: 10:15am On Jan 24, 2022
The man get motor inside him living room. Nawa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Pasifaq: 10:15am On Jan 24, 2022
Maybe she wants to know the secret of fame... I tire
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by freshkpomo(m): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2022
That posture though... I won't say a word.. won't criticize people no longer, except those who ought to be accountable to me.. like the government.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Furcko: 10:16am On Jan 24, 2022
Yul go soon climb her..

Ps; No be Dino melaye portrait dey for background so? Naso Nollywood poor reach dem no fit hire hotel
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by officialwdhtv: 10:16am On Jan 24, 2022
Nice one
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by WibusJaga: 10:17am On Jan 24, 2022
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by espn(m): 10:18am On Jan 24, 2022
All na lie...
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by whippersnapper(m): 10:18am On Jan 24, 2022
All I see is a clito-trader

5 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Sivasha: 10:18am On Jan 24, 2022
All these ashawo

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by ugodson(m): 10:20am On Jan 24, 2022
Did any one see the parked behind and also the pic of our former senator.
Really beautiful house
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Ttonoo76(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2022
Great
Re: Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) by Kingpele(m): 10:22am On Jan 24, 2022
My own is what is that car doing in the background, actresses should emulate the doggedness these legends like pete edochie, liz Benson, nkem owoh, Mr ibu etc, most actresses fizzle out once they reach certain age because acting movies are not really what they are passionate about but to gain fame in other to attract more billionaires and politicians which is their real goal but it always end in tears cos age will ravaged once beautiful and padded body with out mercy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tchidi Chikere: "I Don’t Believe In Biafra As A Geographical Entity” / Simi And Teni Meet, Set To Drop New Music Together (photos) / Davido To Start NYSC In September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.