Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried (25035 Views)

Hanifa Abubakar: Court Sentences Abdulmaliq, Hashimu To Death By Hanging / Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by ablejesus26(m): 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

Seems the drug is really affecting you.

Se you sure se Nija go fit better again so??

This your moniker get as e be oo.

2 Likes

Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by Godada(m): 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by AgentGoat: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
I wish i can stop myself from seeing the news about this little girl. It's depressing me.

2 Likes

Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by FuckDModz: 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
Investorozay:
Dowen should have been razed down by now
But parents don't care sha.

Not everyone is brainless
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Thiefnubou it will never be well with you for introducing your drugs into the country. Just look at what the excessive intake of your merchandise has caused, spits. If your minions like they should continue to sacrifice people you will still lose woefully next year
Can you make it in life??
Is Tinubu the root of your generation poverty?
What has Tinubu got to do with this sad news of a baby?

1 Like

Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by freshkpomo(m): 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
I love northerners, I wish Sylvester was a northern... Them got no joy at all, instant judgement.. they always fight for their own till stand still, but you see my brothers down South? Na betrayal them be... That's how one told us our southern brother is bad and we need to kick him out, only to loose his voice now when northern dey put Benin pepper (akpoko) for our eye...

1 Like

Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by justifyme(m): 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
This girl doesn’t deserve to die

2 Likes

Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by NaijaGoBetter20: 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
ablejesus26:

Se you sure se Nija go fit better again so??

This your moniker get as e be oo.

Yes sir, I believe naija go better one day and it will during my lifetime
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by Nicepoker(m): 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
Northern Rams. grin
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by ablejesus26(m): 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

Yes sir, I believe naija go better one day and it will during my lifetime

Hmmm undecided
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by arantess: 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
Good for him.

So this beautiful girl don die be that cry cry

People just want to wake up and become a millionaire.

You have all these to your name and still looking way to cut wealth, I used to believe only Yoruba and Igbo do rituals not until I moved close to North.
Good for who?
The owner of the building and the killer are different person's or you didn't read??

1 Like

Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by arantess: 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
justifyme:
This girl doesn’t deserve to die
Nobody deserve that kind of death
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by angelfallz(m): 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
This is just stupid
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by Brushstrokes20: 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
Cool, but the bloodthirsty teacher should have been smoked out of detention and set ablaze instead! undecided

That useless baaaastarrrd shouldn't be breathing by now! undecided

RIP hanifa!
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by Pharaohny: 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
Is he school owner?
If true then money doesn't cure greed
Shame on him
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by Bolsman(m): 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
That's what one gets if he/she never gets satisfied with whatever he/she has. He fell from grace to grass even public execution awaits him. Let's be contented with what we have.
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by Digmygold: 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
Naija4love:
angry seriously is the proprietor the owner of the school. What is going on in this country

Where was the owner of the school when the innocent baby's remains was severed into 5 parts and buried in 5 different parts of the School premises? Where was his security guard who was employed to check activities going on within the school premises at the time the girls remains was being buried?
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by eteba(m): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
Can the govt pls release the suspects to we youths, we wan discuss small with them......pls!
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by linearity: 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
Good for him.

You have all these to your name and still looking way to cut wealth, I used to believe only Yoruba and Igbo do rituals not until I moved close to North.

Good for him?

Did you read, where it was stated that the building does not belong to him and that he was just renting it?
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by one4GOD(f): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
Good for him.

he ddnt kill her for rituals, but for whatever reason she is dead
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by linearity: 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
yrex01:
but he's not the owner of the school nau

He is the owner of the school, but not the building the school is situated, he rented the building for his school.

Yes, it is wrong to set the building ablaze, as it is someone else’s who is not connected to the crime.
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by TheOgaBoss: 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
maiiilooo:
Ok
Sometimes jungle justice is more satisfiable and has a way of cooling people down compared to the Court judgement..
May her soul rest in peace
HOw is this justice? The building was not his (the culprit), all they did was to punish another innocent fellow for the crime he/she knew nothing about.
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by KelvinC1(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
Let the GOD of SYLVESTER also arise..
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by Goldbw122(m): 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
Don't do it because of money e get why
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by abeliver: 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
fools fools fools

stupid youths...because na the building commit the murder
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by maiiilooo(m): 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
HOw is this justice? The building was not his (the culprit), all they did was to punish another innocent fellow for the crime he/she knew nothing about.
U know sometimes people find it hard to explain the magnitude of the pain they feel, instead they show it by their actions as far it passes a message ..
It's just pain..
Yes we know the building has nothing to do with the crime ,but to them that's the only way they can express their feelings since it's obvious they can't get their hands on the criminal even though he's just the principal in the school
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by Limassol(m): 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
maiiilooo:
Ok
Sometimes jungle justice is more satisfiable and has a way of cooling people down compared to the Court judgement..
May her soul rest in peace
I understand how horrific the evil this man commited, but keep in mind that jungle justice is never the answer nor the right thing to do. Let a legal court of law put him were he belongs - behind bars.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Killed And Burnt In Benue (Photos) / Why My Husband Sold Our First Son –wife (photos) / Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.