Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried (25039 Views)

Hanifa Abubakar: Court Sentences Abdulmaliq, Hashimu To Death By Hanging / Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by UtuokeAlcoholic: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Thiefnubou it will never be well with you for introducing your drugs into the country. Just look at what the excessive intake of your merchandise has caused, spits. If your minions like they should continue to sacrifice people you will still lose woefully next year
Everybody knows the tribe that deals in drug all over the world
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by Yankee101: 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
How about seize and re-purpose the building?
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by stahnly55: 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
Guy what has tinubu gat to do with this, omoh what's wrong with we Nigerians self?
Karlovych:
embarassed Thiefnubou it will never be well with you for introducing your drugs into the country. Just look at what the excessive intake of your merchandise has caused, spits. If your minions like they should continue to sacrifice people you will still lose woefully next year
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by RussellRutherfo: 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
[quote author=tutudesz post=109655558]Una set the school on fire undecided a school building close to other buildings on fire undecided[/quote

The post even said the building belongs to another person whom he rented from. Na so the labour of another man don go like that because of an evil tenant.
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by makavellidon: 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ds man cannot make heaven see that fine pikin, ds man should die by firing squad
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by 123papas(m): 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
It’s a rented building not his
NaijaGoBetter20:
Good for him.

So this beautiful girl don die be that cry cry

People just want to wake up and become a millionaire.

You have all these to your name and still looking way to cut wealth, I used to believe only Yoruba and Igbo do rituals not until I moved close to North.
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
Good for him.

So this beautiful girl don die be that cry cry

People just want to wake up and become a millionaire.

You have all these to your name and still looking way to cut wealth, I used to believe only Yoruba and Igbo do rituals not until I moved close to North.

There's no crime in this world you world you wouldn't find in the northern Nigeria
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by OneTwoOne(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
He's a carnivorous animal, how can you be so wicked to give rat poison to a kid while she dies gradually in your presence angry

However, burning the building he rented for the school is total foolishness
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by maiiilooo(m): 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
Limassol:
I understand how horrific the evil this man commited, but keep in mind that jungle justice is never the answer nor the right thing to do. Let a legal court of law put him were he belongs - behind bars.
Yeah though I was just saying
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by DrMuzungu(m): 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Bring the motherfvcker who did this to me. It will take weeks of unspeakable suffering before the dies, if not even longer.
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by Enyimbamercedes: 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
This is what should have happened to Dowen college ....
Re: Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried by Bigpapi: 4:06am On Jan 25, 2022
mrmayoh:
Aggrieved locals set school Hanifa attended ablaze after she was abducted and killed by school's proprietor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDZmXx2PQ5I[/url]

5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar was a student of Noble Kids School in Kano. She was kidnapped on Dec. 2 and killed by the school's proprietor, Abdulmalik Tanko, and he recently confessed to the crime.

Noble Kids Comprehensive College is located at Kwanar Dakata in Nassarawa local government area of Kano.

Kano State police spokesman Abdullahi Kiyawa on Monday, Jan. 24, disclosed that angry youths set fire to the school in the middle of the night.

He said there was no casualty in the incident, but parts of the school’s building were razed

Kiyawa added that the police are yet to arrest any suspect in the incident.

Reports say Tanko only rented the building to run his school. The structure belongs to another person who has not been implicated in Hanifa's alleged murder.

Locals have been urged to desist from taking the law into their hands.

Kano State Government last Friday ordered the immediate closure of the private school where Hanifa was abducted on December 2 by her teacher, Abdulmalik Tanko, who is also the proprietor of the private school.

Tanko led police officers to the school premises where the remains of Hanifa were found buried in a shallow grave.

You killed and buried a 5 years old pikin wey no do anything and you still get mind dey sleep every night...... I'm black but I hate Black people especially zoogerians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Killed And Burnt In Benue (Photos) / Why My Husband Sold Our First Son –wife (photos) / Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.