Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,572 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

Mother Survives Multiple Stabs From Son Attempting To Use Her For Rituals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Survives Multiple Stabs From Son Attempting To Use Her For Rituals (1376 Views)

Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) / Update On Woman Who Claimed Her Husband Wanted To Use Her For Rituals / Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Survives Multiple Stabs From Son Attempting To Use Her For Rituals by Nksleek: 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
A mother has survived multiple stabs from her son in an attempt to allegedly use her for rituals in Owerri, Imo State.

Focus Naija can report that the young man was caught after luring his mother to commit the despicable act at Hero’s Apartment, Owerri.

The mother, a Catholic faithful could be seen in a viral video thanking God for rescuing her from her killer son.

Eyewitnesses said he was on a mission from Abuja to sacrifice the mother but when the plot failed, he suddenly lost his senses.

Watch the videos on Instagram;

Source: https://instagram.com/p/CZHXTlqMuFV/

Re: Mother Survives Multiple Stabs From Son Attempting To Use Her For Rituals by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
true definition of " satan"
Re: Mother Survives Multiple Stabs From Son Attempting To Use Her For Rituals by Mariangeles(f): 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ajo nwa! angry

All for what?

I swear, the mother must've probably seen him in her nightmares a couple of times, chasing her with a knife before it happened in reality.
Would she had ever believed her own son would attempt to murder her in cold blood? undecided
When someone's thoughts or plans towards you are evil, you will know.
Re: Mother Survives Multiple Stabs From Son Attempting To Use Her For Rituals by MITCHELL96: 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
The carrots and onions I'm seeing there nko ? He wanted to use her for pepper soup or what ? undecided

All these Satan manipulated people ehnnn, I just don't understand how a child will want to use his or her mother/father for ritual undecided money that won't even last up to a year, just to drive Benz, carry olosho up and down and some girls will still follow these set of people even if they know. Phew!
Re: Mother Survives Multiple Stabs From Son Attempting To Use Her For Rituals by Totilopussylick(m): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
Better to use your own blood mother than another innocent woman going about her business sad

Truly money is the root of all evils.

And nothing gives inner peace of mind like legit hustling.
Re: Mother Survives Multiple Stabs From Son Attempting To Use Her For Rituals by crio: 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
Is he planning to cook fried rice and use him mom as meat. Which one is the carrot I am seeing.
Re: Mother Survives Multiple Stabs From Son Attempting To Use Her For Rituals by MCKitchen(f): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
The devil will lure you with goodies of these world and at end desert you to face the reality of your actions here before grabbing that soul finally when executed.
Their is no place for ritualists in heaven.
The only ritual I can guarantee anyone is the holy Communion with Christ.
Re: Mother Survives Multiple Stabs From Son Attempting To Use Her For Rituals by crio: 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
Amaka
Re: Mother Survives Multiple Stabs From Son Attempting To Use Her For Rituals by thorpido(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
Uwa mmebi.
Re: Mother Survives Multiple Stabs From Son Attempting To Use Her For Rituals by cherishmichael: 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
Because of money, to make who proud, the same mother you want to kill?
Re: Mother Survives Multiple Stabs From Son Attempting To Use Her For Rituals by Candidlady: 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Mother Survives Multiple Stabs From Son Attempting To Use Her For Rituals by symbianDON(m): 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
The kind of shocking things folks engage in these days just to-get-rich-quickly!!! Ok!....assuming he successfully executed his devilish plans and.used his mother for rituals, does he think he will ever enjoy the consequent riches in peace?
Re: Mother Survives Multiple Stabs From Son Attempting To Use Her For Rituals by nifemi25(m): 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
Still wondering whom you wanted to impress by killing your mother for a ritual...the same mother that has the privilege of killing you when you were still in her stomach but refused... She risk her life for you when she was in labour..... Even after given birth to you, she can still sell you out or probably used you for rituals but she trained you to this current level and you now find it fit to use her for rituals simply because you wanted to impress some oloshos or ride a latest Benz...hell is your home.

1 Like

Re: Mother Survives Multiple Stabs From Son Attempting To Use Her For Rituals by Piggyeasterner: 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
it can only happen in that side
ndimkpuru miri Amaka
Re: Mother Survives Multiple Stabs From Son Attempting To Use Her For Rituals by Boogyman557: 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Holly Gram cool

AMABOBI D MANCHI

I de PARA 4 here now...

E de PAIN me GA GA.

which kind useless MANCHI of a SON b dat naa..

I don LOAD my KALA..

make una give me LOCATION..

Na to BLAST d useless MANCHI left leg wit my old KALA then use my new KALA BLAST em right leg

I no go stop der ooooo

I go make SURE sey I BLAST em BLOKOS join...

which kind LOSEGUARD be Dat naa

inside dis HOT sun wey I de BLA MAMA CHINELO WEED..

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN
Re: Mother Survives Multiple Stabs From Son Attempting To Use Her For Rituals by Decentdave(m): 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
This world is not my Home

1 Like

Re: Mother Survives Multiple Stabs From Son Attempting To Use Her For Rituals by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
nifemi25:
Still wondering whom you wanted to impress by killing your mother for a ritual...the same mother that has the privilege of killing you when you were still in her stomach but refused... She risk her life for you when she was in labour..... Even after given birth to you, she can still sell you out or probably used you for rituals but she trained you to this current level and you now find it fit to use her for rituals simply because you wanted to impress some oloshos or ride a latest Benz...hell is your home.
Pls don't be too surprised oo..this is what happens when you follow the advice of those weaklings on here who despise women..let him get hanged Abeg..
Re: Mother Survives Multiple Stabs From Son Attempting To Use Her For Rituals by paulolee(m): 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
she wickedness....despiration for wealth kum de make this boys get darker n evil mind to make money
him wan use him own mama for moni ritual? Wetin happen to "the hustle is for mama" ??
Re: Mother Survives Multiple Stabs From Son Attempting To Use Her For Rituals by Sonnobax15(m): 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
lipsrsealed
Na wa
Re: Mother Survives Multiple Stabs From Son Attempting To Use Her For Rituals by BigYash: 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Better to use your own blood mother than another innocent woman going about her business sad

Truly money is the root of all evils.

And nothing gives inner peace of mind like legit hustling.
Why will he even think of using human blood to make money? I don't think the world richest man is a ritualist..
Re: Mother Survives Multiple Stabs From Son Attempting To Use Her For Rituals by Totilopussylick(m): 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
BigYash:
Why will he even thinking of using human blood to make money? I don't think the world richest man is a ritualist..
According to him, bill Gates became millionaire by doing human sacrifice sad
Re: Mother Survives Multiple Stabs From Son Attempting To Use Her For Rituals by Truvelisback(m): 8:58am On Jan 25, 2022
So, it has gotten to this.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Beheaded His 1-Year-Old Son Speaks On What 'Motivated' Him To Do So / Delta: Militant Leader Who Masterminded Killing Of Soldiers In Okuama On The Run / I Killed Him For Stealing My Indomie Noodles - 12 Years Old Hausa Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.