Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice (31568 Views)

Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) / See The Beautiful Girl That Yahoo Boys Wanted To Use As Sacrifice [photos] / Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by stephenduru: 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
According to report,a man identified as Mr John Depuun of Mbangur,Shangev Tiev, from Konshisha  LGA slaughtered his child and said he was directed by God to use her as a sacrifice.

The innocent child is lying dead at Konshisha Local Government Police Headquarters, Tse-Agberagba.

These are indeed end times!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/man-slaughters-own-baby-in-benue.html

1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by spyg1(m): 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
The man might be mentally imbalance, but Facebook journalist won't tell you that

18 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by delzbaba(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
Heartless dog, I wish they had slaughtered you when you were that age

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by computerglobal(m): 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ohhhh when this guy turn Abraham

6 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
Maybe it's true. Maybe he was really directed to do so.

Some people will come here to call the man all sorts of names, but they are same people that believed that God told Abraham To kill his son. Same people that also believe that God will tell them who to marry.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by sevo(m): 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
Benue again??

9 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Grupo(m): 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
Well, it could be that God actually directed him to kill his child. After all, God did the same thing when he told Abraham to kill Isaac his only son.
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by seyigiggle: 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
lot of mad people in town these days
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by kolafolabi(m): 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
I suggest everyone should go for medical and psychiatric check ups.. Some people are mentally derailed but unfortunately they don't know..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
RIP
Another poor victim of man's stupidity
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Ericnrm(m): 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
No kind of news you'll not hear these days

Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by XaintJoel20: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
I would like to know the god he serves, because the Almighty Jehovah I serve does not take delight in human sacrifices.

I guess the man is mentally challenged.

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by koxi: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
I don tire for naija...
Thank God say I don enter US...

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ncan women wing anyway!

No cos 4 alarm is d war torn benue
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by victorazyvictor(m): 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
Why we are warning people of smoking wet weed.
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by godwinstringed1(m): 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
What if I tell you that only is a sign not to trust anyone. Remember you will not make it in business without friends. See! You must not allow these types of 6 useless friends that will destroy your plans if you are serious to make more money.

See them bad belle types of useless folks you're most likely to rolling with here

https://www.ideaflavour.com/want-make-more-fast-money-business-friends-avoid/
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
The way God call each and everybody is different.

Both the Bible and the Quran talked about how God commanded Abraham to kill Isaac.

We all believed it and it’s even part of the reasons why the Muslims celebrate Ileya today.

This Benue man might be insane or he may be telling the truth that God sent him. Coz, when people keep hearing something talking in his brain they might think it’s a way of God telling him what to do.

So one of two things is right:
1) Either he is completely insane or trying to use his son for ritual
2) He truly heard some voice that told him to do so either it’s now God’s voice or some bad spirit voice, that’s left for God himself to judge

Peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Sirpaul(m): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ritualist.
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
seyigiggle:
lot of mad people in town these days

60 million Nigerians are mad

Including zombies
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by naija4all(m): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
Benue and bad news......which demon could have possessed this man to do such evil. May God deliver us from every evil.
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Atigba: 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
stephenduru:
According to report,a man identified as Mr John Depuun of Mbangur,Shangev Tiev, from Konshisha  LGA slaughtered his child and said he was directed by God to use her as a sacrifice.

The innocent child is lying dead at Konshisha Local Government Police Headquarters, Tse-Agberagba.

These are indeed end times!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/man-slaughters-own-baby-in-benue.html

I am fine with this, as long Christians don’t have problem with Abraham trying to sacrifice his only child.

At least they preach it every time in their Sunday Simon

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by iluvdonjazzy: 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
now I know we are really in the last days, Mr man for your information God does not asked for human sacrifice that's was why he stopped Abraham from using his son Isaac because he knew if he allowed him to use his son in future people will be using humans to sacrifice to him. so is the voice of evil spirit u had not the voice of God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by judetov2(m): 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
Benue Is my state but I am afraid of this state...Xmas is here again and I am afraid to even think of traveling down to Benue....Oh My God!

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
embarassed
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by seyigiggle: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
they form the larger percentage

ZombiePUNISHER:

60 million Nigerians are mad

Including zombies
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by bitcoin215: 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
Thank God she was caught.
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by baratech: 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
Benue
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by BafanaBafana: 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ibrahim and Ishmael abi.
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
it so unfortunate that they are using God. .. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Badoo Boys Kill A Man, Injure His Son (Graphic Photos) / Elderly Men Who Tried To Steal Toyota Camry In Edo Beaten & Disgraced (Photos) / Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.