Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,125 members, 7,863,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Careless Dogs Owners Should Starts Getting Arrested. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Careless Dogs Owners Should Starts Getting Arrested. (561 Views)

What Dog Owners Should Know About Lyme Disease / Whatsapp Group For Dogs Owners In Abuja / "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Careless Dogs Owners Should Starts Getting Arrested. by Stevenson1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
I will try and make this short.

I visited my friend in festac and at night, as we were watching football, I told him I want to get downstairs and get some eateries and co.
He urged to accompany me but I refused and told him to watch his football.
As I was walking in his street, I saw some goats running towards me with urgent fastness. I became scared and alert cos I didn't know what was chasing them.
As I looked closer, it was rottweiler oo.
Can you imagine as big as this rottweiler that someone left it on the lose
Omo, the race wey I tear ehn... I tore my pams and broke my watch as I was running.
This dog was just breathing heavy and pouring saliva from its mouth as I saw it.
I thanked my God that day but it made me to wonder what if...
Dog owners are becoming menance to society and they need to be warned, arrested even.
Re: Careless Dogs Owners Should Starts Getting Arrested. by KanoFirstSon: 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
I don’t get. You saw a Rottweiler and started running?

One word

SIMP

take down this post and yes careless owners should get arrested

2 Likes

Re: Careless Dogs Owners Should Starts Getting Arrested. by Exc2000: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
There is a Law in place, but it is hardly enforced as police won't follow you to arrest a beast
Re: Careless Dogs Owners Should Starts Getting Arrested. by mymadam(m): 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
KanoFirstSon:

One word

SIMP...
grin
Re: Careless Dogs Owners Should Starts Getting Arrested. by dawnomike(m): 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
I can imagine... grin
Re: Careless Dogs Owners Should Starts Getting Arrested. by Mrsoft3(m): 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
Stevenson1:
I will try and make this short.

I visited my friend in festac and at night, as we were watching football, I told him I want to get downstairs and get some eateries and co.
He urged to accompany me but I refused and told him to watch his football.
As I was walking in his street, I saw some goats running towards me with urgent fastness. I became scared and alert cos I didn't know what was chasing them.
As I looked closer, it was rottweiler oo.
Can you imagine as big as this rottweiler that someone left it on the lose
Omo, the race wey I tear ehn... I tore my pams and broke my watch as I was running.
This dog was just breathing heavy and pouring saliva from its mouth as I saw it.
I thanked my God that day but it made to wonder what if...
Dog owners are becoming menance to society and they need to be warned, arrested even.

Hard man hard man, see as dog chase you.

You said its night, and you dint know what those people face in that vicinity, I guess that dog was released for protection.
Re: Careless Dogs Owners Should Starts Getting Arrested. by Stevenson1(m): 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
KanoFirstSon:

One word

SIMP

take down this post and yes careless owners should get arrested

If you hear a story or see where a lose dog caused menance ehn...
You no go ever pass that street again.
How can you leave a security dog lose like that?
Hard man, hard man, wait till one day you face a rough rottweiler. You go wish God didn't create you.
Re: Careless Dogs Owners Should Starts Getting Arrested. by Edricson01: 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
Quality Male adult Boerboel going for just 50k
WhatsApp for photos and videos@09133159009
Re: Careless Dogs Owners Should Starts Getting Arrested. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
So because of one dog u and goats bin dey run together?. U don migrate go herds ooh..

(1) (Reply)

Female American Eskimo For Sale / Chai...super Active Bullmastiff High Quality Female Pups For Sale / Need A GSD By September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.