Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

I Am The Spiritual Father Of Some Of Your Pastors – Native Doctor Akwa Who Invit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am The Spiritual Father Of Some Of Your Pastors – Native Doctor Akwa Who Invit (1192 Views)

Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! / You Disobey Jesus Whenever You Say Someone Is Your Spiritual Father / Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Spiritual Father Of Some Of Your Pastors – Native Doctor Akwa Who Invit by blogger4: 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2022

I am the spiritual father of some of your pastors – Native Doctor Akwa who invited Gozie okeke to sing replies critics (video)..

Popular Oba Native Doctor, known as Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki in Anambra state has replied Nigerians who rebuked Gozie Okeke for singing for him during a ceremony in his Home.

According to Akwa, Those criticizing him should be very careful, stating that he is a traditionalist and do not hate or discriminate.

The Native Doctor warned Christians who critiziced him and Gospel music artiste Gozie Okeke, stating that he is the spiritual father of many pastors where the critics maybe worshiping.

Gozie OKEKE in an interview with BBC, aid that the Native Doctor may go to heaven and those criticizing him might go to hell fire.

WATCH VIDEO: https://www.detouchingstory.com/2022/01/24/i-am-the-spiritual-father-of-some-of-your-pastors-native-doctor-akwa-who-invited-gozie-okeke-to-sing-replies-critics-video/
Re: I Am The Spiritual Father Of Some Of Your Pastors – Native Doctor Akwa Who Invit by Xscape1993(m): 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
It is well with him.
Re: I Am The Spiritual Father Of Some Of Your Pastors – Native Doctor Akwa Who Invit by Alarih(f): 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jesus Christ
Re: I Am The Spiritual Father Of Some Of Your Pastors – Native Doctor Akwa Who Invit by dawnomike(m): 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ooohlite... Nothing surprises me anymore.
Re: I Am The Spiritual Father Of Some Of Your Pastors – Native Doctor Akwa Who Invit by Dorcmass(m): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
Commot make i pass jhor
Re: I Am The Spiritual Father Of Some Of Your Pastors – Native Doctor Akwa Who Invit by Kobojunkie: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
blogger4:
The Native Doctor warned Christians who critiziced him and Gospel music artiste Gozie Okeke, stating that he is the spiritual father of many pastors where the critics maybe worshiping.
Dude pretty much implicated the Gozie dude by his statement. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Learn From God: The Ultimate Gentleman! / The Bible - Another Source Of Confusion / Is Acquisition Of Wealth A Sign Of Gods Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.