Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:13 AM

Melon (egwusi) Peeling Machine--- Newly Constructed - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Melon (egwusi) Peeling Machine--- Newly Constructed (14812 Views)

A Nairalander (guy Man) Preparing Egwusi Soup This Evening. / Egwusi / Egwusi Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Melon (egwusi) Peeling Machine--- Newly Constructed by dliintl: 9:53am On Jun 21, 2011
DESCO UNIQUE TECHNOLOGIES (NIG) LTD.
                                                       (Engineering,machines Construction)

=THIS MACHINE USES ELECTRICITY (200-220V),IT PEELS 9-11 BAGS A DAY,IT IS  PORTABLE,IT IS VERY LIGHT AS IN WEIGHT,(10kg) IT CAN  BE CARRIED FREELY FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER AS IT IS NOT BULKY.YOU CAN USE GENERATORS:THE SMALLEST GENERATORS WE HAVE HERE IN NIGERIA ARE OK.
3 YEARS GUARANTEED
PRICE:NGN76,500

PICTURES AND VIDEOS WILL BE SENT TO YOU ONCE YOU CONTACT US AND REQUEST FOR IT.

OTHER MACHINES WE DO MANUFACTURE

CANDLE MOULDING MACHINE
   PALM KENNEL BREAKING MACHINE(this machine is used in breaking palm kennel nuts,to get the seed inside)
       FISH POND  MACHINE(this is used for taking care of fishes in the pond)
       SOAP MAKING MACHINE
           RED OIL TRANSFORMATION(this machine changes red oil to groundnut oil)

CONTACT DETAILS:
       PHONE: 07065873895
       EMAIL: descouniquetech@live.com

YOUR LOCATION IS NOT A PROBLEM,AS WE SEND IT ALL OVER NIGERIA THROUGH DHL,AND OTHER TRANSPORT SERVICES,OR IF YOU CHOOSE TO COME,THEN THE BEST.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melon (egwusi) Peeling Machine--- Newly Constructed by dliintl: 9:54am On Jun 21, 2011
MORE PICS,

Re: Melon (egwusi) Peeling Machine--- Newly Constructed by MyJoe: 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2011
dli-intl:

Why would anyone want to do that? I am assuming, of course, that the machine has groundnut essence in its interiors.
Re: Melon (egwusi) Peeling Machine--- Newly Constructed by agitator: 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2011
MyJoe:

Why would anyone want to do that? I am assuming, of course, that the machine has groundnut essence in its interiors.

my bros no be small oh grin grin
Re: Melon (egwusi) Peeling Machine--- Newly Constructed by tpia5: 8:05am On Nov 26, 2014
MyJoe:

Maybe, or perhaps the op means it can remove the red from red palm oil, I'm assuming.
Re: Melon (egwusi) Peeling Machine--- Newly Constructed by tabufor: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
dliintl:

DESCO UNIQUE TECHNOLOGIES (NIG) LTD.
                                                       (Engineering,machines Construction)
=THIS MACHINE USES ELECTRICITY (200-220V),IT PEELS 9-11 BAGS A DAY,IT IS  PORTABLE,IT IS VERY LIGHT AS IN WEIGHT,(10kg) IT CAN  BE CARRIED FREELY FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER AS IT IS NOT BULKY.YOU CAN USE GENERATORS:THE SMALLEST GENERATORS WE HAVE HERE IN NIGERIA ARE OK.
3 YEARS GUARANTEED
   CANDLE MOULDING MACHINE
   PALM KENNEL BREAKING MACHINE(this machine is used in breaking palm kennel nuts,to get the seed inside)
       FISH POND  MACHINE(this is used for taking care of fishes in the pond)
       SOAP MAKING MACHINE

CONTACT DETAILS:
       PHONE: 07065873895
       EMAIL: descouniquetech@live.com

YOUR LOCATION IS NOT A PROBLEM,AS WE SEND IT ALL OVER NIGERIA THROUGH DHL,AND OTHER TRANSPORT SERVICES,OR IF YOU CHOOSE TO COME,THEN THE BEST.

PLEASE COUKD YOU SEND US YOUR REAL E MAIL TO
shinwinsohboma@yahoo.com. we are based in cameroon and very intereted in your EGUSI CRAKER..
Re: Melon (egwusi) Peeling Machine--- Newly Constructed by SunnyJ2: 11:21am On Feb 21, 2015
where is your location
Re: Melon (egwusi) Peeling Machine--- Newly Constructed by VkEks69: 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
love..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melon (egwusi) Peeling Machine--- Newly Constructed by juliotonton: 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
=THIS MACHINE USES ELECTRICITY (200-220V),IT PEELS 9-11 BAGS A DAY,IT IS PORTABLE,IT IS VERY LIGHT AS IN WEIGHT,(10kg) IT CAN BE CARRIED FREELY FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER AS IT IS NOT BULKY.YOU CAN USE GENERATORS:THE SMALLEST GENERATORS WE HAVE HERE IN NIGERIA ARE OK.
3 YEARS GUARANTEED

I greatly appreciate Nairaland for linking people.
Hello Desco, I am interested in the above machine. how can I get in touch wi you, kindly send to me your number or email to juliotonton@yahoo.com. tel: +237673570021. (Cameroon)

I also like to know how the machine that transforms red oil to Gnut oil operates, a friend of mind in interested in this machine.

Thanks a million as I look forward to your reply.
Re: Melon (egwusi) Peeling Machine--- Newly Constructed by lordmogul(m): 7:59am On Aug 23, 2016
Please I need the melon peeling machine, the one that changes red oil to ground nut oil and more details on the fish pond machine. Thanks, you can contact me via etimbukudoekong@gmail.com or +2347066919687
Re: Melon (egwusi) Peeling Machine--- Newly Constructed by LikeJesus: 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
I am interested in your machines.
I need details about the machine that transforms palm oil. Please, send more details to 35000tons@gmail.com
Re: Melon (egwusi) Peeling Machine--- Newly Constructed by Ashandy027(f): 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
place I am interested in that of the egusi ... need more details odeleyefolashade06@gmail.com
Re: Melon (egwusi) Peeling Machine--- Newly Constructed by MikeBetty(m): 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
Did You Still Produce The Machine? Where Is Your Shop?

2 Likes

Re: Melon (egwusi) Peeling Machine--- Newly Constructed by aremu2000: 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ground but oil extractor

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Our Everyday Naija Veg & Spices / Vegetable soup with locust beans (efo Riro with Iru) / 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Eating Acha (aka Fonio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.