Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1211049 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SPDAZZY(f): 9:23am On Feb 11, 2022
efosakelly:

Money in your account must not fall short of the amount required for your POF , even for 1 day within the 28 days period.
that is why it is advisable to add a little extra just incase there is a fluctuation in the exchange rate.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tahna(f): 9:29am On Feb 11, 2022
[quote author=Baaxe28 post=110118811][/quote]
Yes and tb cert
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tahna(f): 9:36am On Feb 11, 2022
Madeforher:
Good day My people,please I got conditional offer from ulster university but I don't get that thier last condition

This is a general conditional offer and you will still get another conditional offer.. ignore the last part

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ShalewaT: 9:41am On Feb 11, 2022
My visa have been approved since Wednesday and my passport sent via DHL, till now I haven't gotten it. I tracked it and it's still nowhere near my address. The estimated time of delivery on their site is Monday. Is this normal? I thought it should be a second day delivery.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bethelofwisdom: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2022
Edwosa:

Congrats

Which TLS pls?

Abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bethelofwisdom: 9:48am On Feb 11, 2022
ShalewaT:
My visa have been approved since Wednesday and my passport sent via DHL, till now I haven't gotten it. I tracked it and it's still nowhere near my address. The estimated time of delivery on their site is Monday. Is this normal? I thought it should be a second day delivery.

That was what they wanted to do to me. I copied their MD and customer manager mail twice in one day to complian bitterly. They took up my case and I received it within hours.

Go to complain straight to the top on the DHL tracker and log your complain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bethelofwisdom: 9:51am On Feb 11, 2022
Alobay:
I need advice please. I received an admission offer from a Uk university, and l ve been asked to make deposit to process my CAS. But during the application for admission, l submitted a CV in which l lied about my work experience (l did so because of my study gap i.e 15 years), but all my academic documents are genuine.
My question now is that, hope it won't affect me during visa application ( i.e. will they ask me to submit only my academic documents and they won't make any reference to my CV)? Thank you
Most likely UKVI will ask you to provide evidence of study gap even if you silently ignore it.
What then will you do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tboytb: 9:52am On Feb 11, 2022
January 19th ikeja has been moved to VAC

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Waha1: 10:03am On Feb 11, 2022
DuBooVay:
Jan 19 here. VI
Decision made. Still at dmc

Check now mine just moved to vac
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Waha1: 10:04am On Feb 11, 2022
Tboytb:
January 19th ikeja has been moved to VAC

As your been received, cause mine too just moved and I’m waiting for it to be received
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kaylaonah(f): 10:13am On Feb 11, 2022
Just got an offer from university of Derby September intake, please anyone that has experience should advise if I should go for it or wait out. They offer the cheapest fees for the course I'm going for but I couldn't find much information on their payment plan.

If you have any idea of how their payment plan works and the availability of student jobs there, please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Raheemot(f): 10:36am On Feb 11, 2022
Send them a mail,they will respond.
Kaylaonah:
Just got an offer from university of Derby September intake, please anyone that has experience should advise if I should go for it or wait out. They offer the cheapest fees for the course I'm going for but I couldn't find much information on their payment plan.

If you have any idea of how their payment plan works and the availability of student jobs there, please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 10:41am On Feb 11, 2022
Kaylaonah:

Have you contacted the school with this question?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tboytb: 10:43am On Feb 11, 2022
Not recieved yet
Waha1:

As your been received, cause mine too just moved and I’m waiting for it to be received
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dammyomo123(f): 10:46am On Feb 11, 2022
Teesside!! Teesside!!! I applied to this school same day (18 Nov 2021) along with others (Nottingham Trent University, University of Wolverhampton, Hull University). I just got my offer from Teesside this morning with 2k scholarship, if it can't take them that long to give offer, one should be ready for 8 months before CAS will be issued.
NTU, my body and soul is with jare. I don kukuma pay deposit.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by boneruns(m): 10:46am On Feb 11, 2022
Kaylaonah:

I applied to same school this week but awaiting to receive any offer. I recently got a mail requesting for transcript.

Please when did you apply? Was the 2k discount effected on your tuition?

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Alobay: 11:07am On Feb 11, 2022
Bethelofwisdom:

Most likely UKVI will ask you to provide evidence of study gap even if you silently ignore it.
What then will you do?

Thanks so much for your reply. I am actually considering applying to another school for another programme using my master degree (which l finished in 2016), but l intend applying for another programme different from my master programme (I wish to cite career change as the reason). Will this suffice please? ..... Or can l cite self employment as the reason for my study gap (l have actually been self employed all these while, with only less than a year genuine working experience in a company). Please advise, l appreciate any genuine idea or suggestion please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by efosakelly: 11:11am On Feb 11, 2022
ShalewaT:
It depends on where on earth you are located. some route are busy, some are not but, i am sure it will not exceed the estimated delivery date.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ShalewaT: 11:25am On Feb 11, 2022
Bethelofwisdom:

That was what they wanted to do to me. I copied their MD and customer manager mail twice in one day to complian bitterly. They took up my case and I received it within hours.

Go to complain straight to the top on the DHL tracker and log your complain.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dettolgel: 11:29am On Feb 11, 2022
ShalewaT:

This is what I did with my cousin,

The day it was moved to VAC I checked online on DHL site I saw that it left for PH around 7pm and the next morning I saw that it left PH around 4am the didn't say to where. So I called their office in the state where my cousin stays and they said it is on the way which was yesterday. Meanwhile the expected arrival time was Monday. So I asked my cousin to go to their office around 4pm and ask them. They told her that they were still on their way and confirm to her that it must arrive their office yesterday evening and they will now sort it out for dispatch against Monday. I told her to wait for it to arrive she was there till 6pm yesterday when it arrived and she signed it.

My suggestion go with valid id to their office it is probably there. You have done that first thing this morning but go there and don't wait for them.

I did same with them for my bro 2 years ago. So go there unless they don't have office in your city or maybe you are at work and can't go there in person.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dettolgel: 11:30am On Feb 11, 2022
efosakelly:

It depends on where on earth you are located. some route are busy, some are not but, i am sure it will not exceed the estimated delivery date.

The expected delivery time is to accommodate unforseen issues if he is in the East and if he does not get it today he can't get it on Monday because Monday is sit at home.

Nevertheless let him go there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ShalewaT: 11:33am On Feb 11, 2022
dettolgel:

This is what I did with my cousin,

The day it was moved to VAC I checked online on DHL site I saw that it left for PH around 7pm and the next morning I saw that it left PH around 4am the did say to where. So I called their office in the state where my cousin stays and they said it is on the which was yesterday. Meanwhile the expected arrival time was Monday. So I asked my cousin to go their office around 4pm and ask them. The told her that they were still on their way and confirm to her that it must arrive their office yesterday evening and then will now sort it out for dispatch against Monday. I told her to wait for it to arrive she was there till 6pm yesterday when it arrived and she signed it.

My suggestion go with valid id to their office it is probably there. You have done that first thing this morning but go there and don't wait for them.

I did same with them for my bro 2 years ago. So go there unless they don't have office in your city or maybe you are at work and can't go there in person.
Thanks so much. I just got a call from their office now and they will do a door-step delivery today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2022
Perfect job vacancies for students:
Part time - 18.75 hours per week. Education Administrator Band 4. £27,157 - £29,859 pa pro rata. Location: The Royal London Hospital, London.
https://www.healthjobsuk.com/job/UK/London/London/Barts_Health_NHS_Trust/Therapy_Services/Therapy_Services-v3907592?_ts=91599

Fixed term: 24 months (0.20 WTE (7.5 hours per week)). Community Navigator NHS AfC: Band 4. Location: St Pancras Hospital, London. £27,157 - £29,859 per annum inc of HCAS pro rata
https://www.healthjobsuk.com/job/UK/London/London/Camden_Islington_NHS_Foundation_Trust/Research_Development/Research_Development-v3900746?_ts=122361

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dettolgel: 11:43am On Feb 11, 2022
ShalewaT:

Thanks so much. I just got a call from their office now and they will do a door-step delivery today.

Thanks Good. Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dettolgel: 11:46am On Feb 11, 2022
Has anyone paid for the day 2 and 8 Covid test do you need to fill in an address while paying for it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Francology41: 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
September intake?

I am also going to NTU this September

Dammyomo123:
Teesside!! Teesside!!! I applied to this school same day (18 Nov 2021) along with others (Nottingham Trent University, University of Wolverhampton, Hull University). I just got my offer from Teesside this morning with 2k scholarship, if it can't take them that long to give offer, one should be ready for 8 months before CAS will be issued.
NTU, my body and soul is with jare. I don kukuma pay deposit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by choky26(m): 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
Praise the Lord oo! Collection mail just dropped

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dammyomo123(f): 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Francology41:
September intake?

I am also going to NTU this September

Check your mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by foonshur(m): 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
Godbless55:
I have helped someone in this situation. Let her upload her CV that state all her present and past Job experience. And let her upload her SOP stating why she want to go for her MSc. Once she upload that. Let her email the school that she has uploaded the documents for conditional admission. That will work out

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Madeforher(f): 12:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
Tahna:

This is a general conditional offer and you will still get another conditional offer.. ignore the last part

Oh thanks so much,I already uploaded all the documents required during application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by foonshur(m): 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
Godbless55:
I forgot to add that She can still add all the letters of appointment from her present and past Job.

Thanks man

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.