Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1208196 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 9:49am On Mar 11, 2022
In most cases an official letter from. NECO confirming shes the same person amd the error will be accepted
omonla10:

Pls anyone with similar experience?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jay123000: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2022
DuBooVay:
Impossible

Possible..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2022
Hehe..
Mannymanny:

And u quoted the whole message� sad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by v24m(f): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2022
Tarta7272:
Please ooh you ppl should help me out my heart is racing. Who has gotten into Sunderland University with low POF?

My tuition fees is 12,225 pounds and the condition is to pay 50% of the tuition fees, which I have done. My POF is 22k dollars and has matured. My agent is just telling me yesterday that the POF is not enough that I should either add 1800 to the my pof or pay an additional 1600k pounds for tuition.

Pls take note that I'm going for April batch and the University has sent me a mail that the last date to issue cas is on 18th of Match.

Pls what should I do? It took more than a month to process form A. She is suggesting I ask someone inthe UK to pay for me, which is not possible because I don't have anybody there. If she had informed me on time I would have added 1800 dollars to my account.

Pls will this prevent me from getting cas?

Why not contact the school directly and let know your dilemma, you never know, you might just get a positive response.

All the best

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 9:55am On Mar 11, 2022
This is black and white. Calculate your pof. 6113 is your tuition balance add your 9 month allowance is 12009 for london. Thats 18k pounds add extra 1k or 1500 for fx fluctuations. Do. The math and know where you stand or you use barter by flutterwave to pay. Its more expensive but instant
Tarta7272:
Please ooh you ppl should help me out my heart is racing. Who has gotten into Sunderland University with low POF?

My tuition fees is 12,225 pounds and the condition is to pay 50% of the tuition fees, which I have done. My POF is 22k dollars and has matured. My agent is just telling me yesterday that the POF is not enough that I should either add 1800 to the my pof or pay an additional 1600k pounds for tuition.

Pls take note that I'm going for April batch and the University has sent me a mail that the last date to issue cas is on 18th of Match.

Pls what should I do? It took more than a month to process form A. She is suggesting I ask someone inthe UK to pay for me, which is not possible because I don't have anybody there. If she had informed me on time I would have added 1800 dollars to my account.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2022
@jay123000
DuBooVay:
What zenith told me oo. But im seeing latyfas post now really interested in learning
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ComputerWiz007: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2022
Sweetyie:

I received mine through mail
ok
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ocpaschal: 11:09am On Mar 11, 2022
napoleonbaba:

None, although I'm currently learning Javascript
good idea... It is better to train oneself on programming first before going to UK to study the complex degree
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mosimileoluwa12: 11:17am On Mar 11, 2022
You lost me at "my agent said". It's okay to use an agent but you need to know a couple of things to avoid instances like this.

If you've paid 50% from your fees, you should have about £6200 left to pay. Maintenance fee; In London: £12,100. Outside London: £9207. Do the maths, convert to dollar and that's the money you need for PoF. Don't let any agent do you magomago.

Tarta7272:

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Naijapensioner(m): 11:26am On Mar 11, 2022
ComputerWiz007:
These Schools you just listed they all require at least a 2:2. Not 3rd Class or HND

@ ComputerWiz007

Please take your time to carefully and dispassionately read the entry requirements stated on some course pages in those schools; D, sure you'll read something like - Practitioners with relevant and extensive work experience are encouraged to apply even if they have not been to university previously or An equivalent professional qualification or Applicants with other professional qualifications and/or experience will be considered on an individual basis or In exceptional cases students with no appropriate qualifications but relevant work experience, who can demonstrate ability to benefit from postgraduate study, will be considered on an individual basis etc.
In any case, the schools SPECIFICALLY listed are based on testimonies of people here who got admission with 3rd class or HND.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Naijapensioner(m): 11:32am On Mar 11, 2022
[quote author=Teepy0392 post=110928630]Choi

@ Teepy0392

Please don't allow anyone discourage you. If you have the necessary work experience, please apply to those schools and be rest assured that you'll be offered admission. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2022
Tarta7272:

If you eventually get CAS with this low POF, you can't escape UKVI o. Find a way to pay the 1800 for the tuition so that it would be deducted from the POF. Just try! You ve gone this far and spent a lot

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2022
Tarta7272:

Or better still, prevail on your agent to help you get a contact in UK who can help you pay (borrow you) the tuition while you send same to the contact in form of upkeep thru form A. Time is what you need to beat here

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rottenPussy: 11:52am On Mar 11, 2022
rottenPussy:
Has anyone gotten admission to this school: Wrexham Glyndwr University
I noticed people hardly mention it here. Is there something one show know before applying there?
…?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 11:55am On Mar 11, 2022
Just a word of caution. When asking anybody to help you pay your tuition be careful. People sometimes use stolen/hacked credit cards and the funds are later recalled. Careful out there

16 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by heroshark(m): 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
DuBooVay:
I think you need a dom account for this. Do confirm with your bank

They actually charge you in naira not USD.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Great since youve done it successfully. GTBank told a colleague they needed Dom account for it
heroshark:

They actually charge you in naira not USD.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by aopecy: 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hello house please I will like a urgent reply to this question please
If one is going for a two years masters, will the POF be for just 9month or it will be for the whole two years. Please I need urgent reply,
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
9 months
aopecy:
Hello house please I will like a urgent reply to this question please
If one is going for a two years masters, will the POF be for just 9month or it will be for the whole two years. Please I need urgent reply,
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bnaira77(m): 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hello who is going to Sunderland and How can I pay for the deposit? Thanks smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by anayolity: 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
Please in writing SOP, where it says maximum of 1000 words can I write about 600 and submit.

Applying to Lincoln uni at the moment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ameryzzy(f): 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
[quote author=justwise post=110828036]

@justwise, please I need your input here please, can I come to the UK with my nanny to look after my 1year old daughter as a postgraduate student?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Phenmeson(m): 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
[quote author=ameryzzy post=110944957][/quote]

The govt do not support you coming with Nanny. Either you come with yur kid/spouse.
For Nanny, they will want you to get a Nanny or any childcare services in the UK.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by barongmj(f): 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hi, can I know what course you’re going for?
ComputerWiz007:
I got an offer with RGU too. Still waiting for the interview.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
Most academic word counts state +/- 10% so 900/1100
anayolity:
Please in writing SOP, where it says maximum of 1000 words can I write about 600 and submit.

Applying to Lincoln uni at the moment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bnaira77(m): 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hi everyone can someone please explain the meaning of this too me because I've thought of it in different ways.

"Therefore, please let us know by email when you have sent the financial documents" but not sooner than six months before".
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by anayolity: 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
DuBooVay:
Most academic word counts state +/- 10% so 900/1100

Thanks so much.

I continue writing then smiley smiley

Nah me and them today.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mosimileoluwa12: 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
Abeg! I've asked before and I've been following the thread but I didn't find my answer.

How do you pay for visa fee anf IHS fee? Do you pay with form A too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
AlphaUno:

If you eventually get CAS with this low POF, you can't escape UKVI o. Find a way to pay the 1800 for the tuition so that it would be deducted from the POF. Just try! You ve gone this far and spent a lot

* it would not be deducted*

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.