Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1210832 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giftedchild009: 8:25am On Mar 23, 2022
DuBooVay:
Yes. Me my husband, my son and all our kaya entered uk same day

Thanks for your prompt response, really appreciate it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giftedchild009: 8:25am On Mar 23, 2022
mimilyrics:
Either option. It depends on what you want though it is sometimes better for the main applocant to come first to sort accommodation and the likes.
If your dependants don't mind the initial stress of settling in, then nothing says that you cant come at the same time.

Thanks for your prompt response, really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NHQGUY: 8:34am On Mar 23, 2022
Just got an unconditional offer from University of the West of England, Bristol.
Applied on the 18th of this month and unconditional offer came today.
CAS is issued only three months to the start of the course.
Deposit: 5,500 pounds.
Tuition: 14,250 pounds
Can't seem to find any discount or scholarship available to apply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 8:46am On Mar 23, 2022
uchman:

Did you submityour passport during registration?

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by awesomedeji111(m): 8:47am On Mar 23, 2022
Good morning. Pls is there anyone here still waiting for dependent visa . After over 7 weeks of Biometrics ? Decision has been made , my wife in the UK already confirmed that my BRP is at the post office in the Uk since 28th February. Paid mails has been sent several but ukvi kept extending the waiting date from 10 working days to another 15 working days . Been to TLS several but they claim it not with them yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 8:52am On Mar 23, 2022
NHQGUY:
Just got an unconditional offer from University of the West of England, Bristol.
Applied on the 18th of this month and unconditional offer came today.
CAS is issued only three months to the start of the course.
Deposit: 5,500 pounds.
Tuition: 14,250 pounds
Can't seem to find any discount or scholarship available to apply

They don’t have any discount available,reason I didn’t apply to the school.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tonero230(m): 8:53am On Mar 23, 2022
Walepro:

What course are you taking

Not all schools ask for it. They are good to go with your discharge certificate. They don't ask me also
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosinobikoya49: 8:53am On Mar 23, 2022
Good day my people I want to confirm if Northumbria doesn’t accept neco result
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2022
Momnee:
Good morning guys, please I need candid advice, I applied for Business with Human Resources Management and public health but was offered admission in HRM, I didn’t get for public health coz the school replied that my background in Agriculture and Business Administration can’t get me admission to public health. I want to know the prospects of getting a job with HRM in the Uk.

Getting a job in HRM won’t be hard.
You can do a google search on job prospects in HRM in the UK.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by enesty(m): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2022
Hi
Please any one for Bedfordshire,I got an offer

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NHQGUY: 9:00am On Mar 23, 2022
Gloriyah:

They don’t have any discount available,reason I didn’t apply to the school.

Wow...thanks so much for your response.
I'll just keep this by the side while I wait for others.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by johnsonm2g: 9:02am On Mar 23, 2022
It's same Bro. If you Check your WAEC result you will see WASSCE ( West African Senior School Certificate Examination) on it
fktm:
What is waec, what is wassce?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2022
tosinobikoya49:
Good day my people I want to confirm if Northumbria doesn’t accept neco result

They accept only WAEC.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emmanwandud(m): 9:13am On Mar 23, 2022
Good day house, the processing time of students visa with the recent 6weeks average time given, does it affect dependents ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosinobikoya49: 9:23am On Mar 23, 2022
Gloriyah:

They accept only WAEC.
Omg! Can anyone tell me how I can stop the deposit transaction I made into their account cause the money hasn’t been disbursed and have not been debited
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Saintmaker01(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2022
Good Morning guys,
Please, @justwise @babababy @myrilics and other good contributors to this page.
Please I want to apply for software engineering for January intake to these schools:

1. University of Leicester

2. University of West London

3. University of Hertfordshire

4. Cardiff University (Prifysgol Caerdydd)

I want to know if anyone can tell me anything about any of the schools in-terms of cost of living and availability of work after school.
Secondly, apart from University of Hertfordshire, it seems most people don't go for the other universities, is there any reason for that?
lastly, I lost my Original WAEC certificate, can I process the admission with waec scratch card or must I get waec attestation certificate when presenting my original documents?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mrlycan: 9:43am On Mar 23, 2022
Please someone should help me out. Which schools in UK has up to 7 times installmental payment?
Even if its scotland
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 9:49am On Mar 23, 2022
tosinobikoya49:

Omg! Can anyone tell me how I can stop the deposit transaction I made into their account cause the money hasn’t been disbursed and have not been debited
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tunjigypsy: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2022
mrlycan:
Please someone should help me out. Which schools in UK has up to 7 times installmental payment?
Even if its scotland

I think Glasgow Caledonian University is up to 8, as stated on their website

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DCTrendy(m): 9:54am On Mar 23, 2022
tosinobikoya49:

Very simple.

Login to your bank app and move the money to another of your account in probably another bank. The transaction will bounce and you ll explain to your account officer.

Do that fast before it is processed

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by perrol(m): 10:00am On Mar 23, 2022
Please can you break it down for me

bali233:

About 3.5m minus living expenses and school fees
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ayowolebami(f): 10:04am On Mar 23, 2022
Pato5:

The person who told you that may have wrong information. The limit is a cbn regulation and same across banks.

You’re the one that’s wrong. It’s actually $5k or it’s equivalent. However, some schools have upkeep quoted as part of the info they avail you on your invoice but I learnt it’s easier to apply for it through the bank that processed your fees previously. That way, they have your history of required documents and it makes it easier for them to deal. Most schools include the cost of monthly upkeep of student on school fees invoice but prolly not all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosinobikoya49: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2022
[quote author=DCTrendy post=111286283]

Very simple.

Login to your bank app and move the money to another of your account in probably another bank. The transaction will bounce and you ll explain to your account officer.

Do that fast before it is processed[/quote
Okay boss thank you and I also thought of going to my bank to ask them to stop the transaction
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ubom123: 10:10am On Mar 23, 2022
How long does it take to get the tb test done in their Lagos clinic?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Greathand01: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2022
Good morning, please how do I sort this out. Also can I use the same POF statement for CAS and visa

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by perrol(m): 10:24am On Mar 23, 2022
Good morning good people, please I want your contribution on this. My wife was given unconditional admision in bradford university, as we start preparing for a family of 4 to move , I want to know the cost implication for 4 of us to move to UK.
Aside deposit of € 2000.
How much will this cost us. ( Family of 4) .
1. Visa application
2. IHS
3. Tb
And any other charges inclusive.
Please help break it down
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 10:26am On Mar 23, 2022
Hi,

I responded in another thread

That's a full county what part of Bedfordshire?

enesty:
Hi
Please any one for Bedfordshire,I got an offer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BoluwajiPieters: 10:39am On Mar 23, 2022
Good morning everyone.

Please I'd like to know if it's possible to use a WAEC result from 2012 to seek for undergraduate admissions in the UK.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by felixoviosun: 10:55am On Mar 23, 2022
Duet93:
Hi House. I' just started my application to study in d Ulster university and I'm kinda stuck writing a good Personal Statement. Please I need help with available tools/hint to help with that. Thank you
What course?

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.