Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1211709 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cutebear: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Aston is a good university and finding work in Birmingham will be easy for your husband because it's a big city and cost of living is not as high as London.
Aberdeen is an affordable city to live in if you don't mind the long nights and very cold Scottish weather.
Edinburgh is a beautiful but very expensive city.

Laffz25:
Good day my senior Ogas, Please I need a big favor from the house. I got offer from the following school.
1:- RGU Aberdeen. Scotland
2:- Aston university.
3:- Ulster.
4:- Edinburgh Napier. Scotland
5:- Aberystwyth university Wale

I will be schooling while my man will be my dependent and working. ( He is into constructions but he can do any job to support his family)
Please house which of this school/area is good in terms of job opportunities, cost of living, accommodation and best area to raise kids. I am mostly concerned about the university/area job opportunities for my man, cost of living, accommodation and kids raising. Header in the house please your input and advise will be well appreciated. Please which of this University area is good to choose. Thanks in advance my people.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Notime0112: 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
Anyone going to Solent university and Aberystwyth for September intake ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
Abeg say nobody dey go Leeds Beckett for here I av not see a single soul talking about lbu here way happened
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mosimileoluwa12: 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
An agent that works with Coventry said affidavit should do.

aysticksz:
CO ASK

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oggg: 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
Gores:
Hello everyone I am having issues making visa application fee.Each time i clicked on the worldpay and choose mastercard it takes me back to previous page even when I choose other payment options. I want to be Sure if payment can’t be made on weekend or are they having issues
what kind of card are u using for the payment? Be aware that most nigerian NAIRA cards have limit of 20 dollars
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cheeketo(f): 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
I seriously hope so, am pitching my tent with them cos they are cheap, this Japa is on a budget o.
What course did you apply for?
Chuksy12:
Hopefully this week the offer will come
uote author=Presh126 post=111392941]quote author=cheeketo we are in the same boat. I started my application 8th of January and submitted 18th of February. Still haven't gotten an offer.post=110897639]Seems we are in the same boat, I submitted my application on the 4th, yet to hear from them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by toms55(m): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Viewoliver:
I think it will be tiny if printed before scanning. It may not legible enough. Screenshot is okay but it won't capture the entire page of the offer letter because it is long.

I hope it will be accepted if screenshot the upper part that contain the back information.

when trying to print , rather than send directly to printer, save page as PDF, download then print
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gores: 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
Oggg:
what kind of card are u using for the payment? Be aware that most nigerian NAIRA cards have limit of 20 dollars

It’s not even about limit .i have dollar card and can also use PayPal but the issue is that
It’s not getting past the card it kept refreshing back to the pay button

I have tried different browsers

Maybe because it’s weekend I will try on Monday morning again
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
Simran94:

Thanks for your response.
I want to ask another question, my sister is in the UK and will be sponsoring my visit visa trip plus accommodation and feeding, do I still need to submit a statement of account for my bank account or just my sister’s statement of account.

You will most likely need your statement

However, What does your sis do over there?
What visa tier is she on?
In the application she filed for you, what did she say you do?

The answers to this questions will guide you better
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
ELIZABET:
Good morning good people and @justwise.
Some time ago, I posted here about UK dependant visa refusal due to errors on their part.

I applied for Administrative review, and the refusal decision was overturned and withdrawn 26 days after my AR application.

Does anyone have any idea how long it might take UKVI to ask for passport re-submission and granting of the visas after a successful AR?

It is two weeks now since I received the Administrative review success letter.

I have used the paid call to reached out with no tangible result/information.

My enquiries
1) how long it takes to ask for passport re-submission?

2) how long it takes to collect passports/visas after submission?

3) any medium to contact UKVI about status or follow up after successful AR?

Gracias.

The main applicant's international/ immigration team should be able to help you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 11:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
TClassique:
How does one book TB test abeg?

No dates at all.

You can book manually in their office closest to you and have your
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ConnectMee: 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
Got an unconditional offer to Hull too for September.

Send an email to eternalreloaded@yahoo.com

Cheers.

Ojayibrahim:
University of Hull
I got an unconditional offer to university of Hull September 2022 intake
Please who else is going and how far have you gone with visa processing?
I would like to know how much you spend on
1.Health insurance
2. Visa fee
3. POF
4. Can we all link up
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kirusky4life(f): 12:46am On Mar 27, 2022
Hi Fam,

I am trying to pay IHS for my spouse, but it shows 0.00 USD and gave me an IHS number without payment
I don't know if I made a mistake while filling out the form.

Also, How exactly is the IHS for a spouse?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okonja(m): 1:03am On Mar 27, 2022
Czsamanie:
Who knows about University of Bolton tuition deposit?

Are the aspirants to pay full tuition at once?

Cos I can't see anything like tuition deposit on the offer that I got.

Deposit before CAS - £4,500

4months after resumption - 50% of balance

4months later, - final 50%.

But according to the school representative that I met at intake study fair, one can always discuss payment terms with finance department when one resumes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kunleop: 1:39am On Mar 27, 2022
okonja:

Deposit before CAS - £4,500

4months after resumption - 50% of balance

4months later, - final 50%.

But according to the school representative at study fair, one can always discuss payment terms with finance department when one resumes.

Bro
On the school portal, they said 3k pound for deposit

Kindly clarify?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okonja(m): 1:45am On Mar 27, 2022
Kunleop:

Bro
On the school portal, they said 3k pound for deposit

Kindly clarify?

Check this out.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jerry0071: 6:05am On Mar 27, 2022
okonja:

Check this out.

Please, does University of Bolton require POF before CAS issuance??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 27, 2022
AlphaUno:

You will most likely need your statement

However, What does your sis do over there?
What visa tier is she on?
In the application she filed for you, what did she say you do?

The answers to this questions will guide you better

She’s a medical doctor at an NHS in Norwich.
Work Visa
I’m the one filling the application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tynnah: 7:29am On Mar 27, 2022
ifemitehi:

Hello house, please assist with this question. Thank you

I know of Glasgow Caledonian university-8 installmental payment

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tynnah: 7:40am On Mar 27, 2022
Francology41:
University of south Wales accepted my friends 3rd class, you can try them.

Thanks alot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tynnah: 7:42am On Mar 27, 2022
Good day guys.... please and please which UK universities accept a 3rd class degree and/or which universities in Scotland accept a 3rd class degree? Please kindly respond.
Thanks

PLEASE I STILL NEED MORE ANSWERS TO THIS QUESTION. KINDLY HELP ME
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by deeceo: 8:14am On Mar 27, 2022
Good day everyone.

1. Please who knows if Lincoln University requires POF before CAS issuance.

2. Are there good opportunities for part-time jobs in Lincoln

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jerry0071: 8:33am On Mar 27, 2022
deeceo:
Good day everyone.

1. Please who knows if Lincoln University requires POF before CAS issuance.

2. Are there good opportunities for part-time jobs in Lincoln

Thanks.
Yes, they require POF before CAS issuance

Students there say there are jobs there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by iyceconcept: 8:44am On Mar 27, 2022
Do you know how much Salford accepts for initial deposit? I want to apply for Sept intake
Webbystar:

Biomedical science Shay?
Oya let's connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okonja(m): 8:49am On Mar 27, 2022
jerry0071:

Please, does University of Bolton require POF before CAS issuance??

Yes they do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by deeceo: 9:13am On Mar 27, 2022
jerry0071:

Yes, they require POF before CAS issuance

Students there say there are jobs there

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by deeceo: 9:23am On Mar 27, 2022
Good day everyone.

Are there good opportunities of part-time jobs around the city for someone planning to school at Sheffield Hallam?

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.