Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1210509 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sazjun76: 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
Mumize:

At what rate is being debited

555 rate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sazjun76: 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
damola311:

What branch did you use please?

I choose marina head office as my branch
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by salau23: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
Delow:
Thank you. Who did you call? Your account officer or the customer service line that nobody will pick even after waiting for over 20mins. If I may ask, which of their branches did you use?

Customer care and yet nothing has been done
They keep saying I’m still on the queue
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sazjun76: 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
Delow:
mine is still displaying ADB reviewer, UBA, submitted on the 12th April

Send a mail to cfc@ubagroup.com

Just indicate on your subject as urgent and make sure you chose marina branch
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thinksquad(m): 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
jummy2308:
Pls when did u apply ?
March 11 , offer was March 15
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
cbn4main:

Thanks very much.
I just hope UBA will honour and pay tuition of £11,300 at a time

Why not
As long as the equivalent is in your account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cbn4main: 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jesutofunmifak:

Why not
As long as the equivalent is in your account

Thank you. I appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JCDrogbaleee: 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
DuBooVay:
Youre safe if it doesnt drop below the required amount

Am short of #50 can I top the account with like #5000? Any consequences?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cheeketo(f): 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
Somgua:
Did you upload Academic reference letter to them or you just provided email

Job reference
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mannymanny: 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
cheeketo:

My experience with Sunderland is different what people have been saying here o, up until now I have not gotten any decision on my application, and the reason for it pending decision according to the portal is that my course tutor has not made a decision yet, this is over how long now that I have provided them with the documents they requested. I have even comot my mind from them jare make I face my Northumbria.
I was in similar shoes some weeks ago. I didn’t pay attention to them cos I had gotten two offers already but out of curiosity, I just decided to mail them around 7pm that night, expressing my displeasure and disappointment for the radio silence and all. I got an offer 3hrs later around 10pm that same night.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Akabells: 11:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
Please good evening I’m new to this thread please can the gurus here help me out in listing UK schools with a flexible school fees installment plan and also doesn’t require ielts. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by silvercute(m): 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
Pls does anyone here know the payment plan for University of Bolton? Abeg help a brother with necessary info. God bless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ballow5(m): 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
Amenmay:
Hi. please who got admission in Liverpool for September 202. can we connect ?

Hello, please i am also planning to apply to Liverpool Hope for Sept 2022 as well, can you please help with the processing?

I have downloaded the application form and what course are you going for?

Looking forward to your response
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jerry0071: 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
Akabells:
Please good evening I’m new to this thread please can the gurus here help me out in listing UK schools with a flexible school fees installment plan and also doesn’t require ielts. Thank you.
If you're really new, start from page 1 of this thread. Apart from the answers you seek, you'll find out a whole of other things you MUST know.
Very important.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JCDrogbaleee: 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hello house, my POF is such of few naira due to bank charges, I want to add to it for completion then leave it for 28 days. Is there any problem crediting it with like 5k or more?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emmanwandud(m): 11:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
taskcompleteng:
Abeg my people which school can I apply for Supply Chain and Logistics with fees range Max 12k pounds,

Pls assist
Try university of the west of Scotland and they have a London campus in very heart of London, relatively falls under your broad spectrum of 12k
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ballow5(m): 12:03am On Apr 21, 2022
[quote author=Ebuca post=111965646]

Try York St. John university ffs!. Their tuition fee is 10,500. They reply fast. They have London and york campus, scholarships of first class, -2500 from your tuition..second class, -2000 from your tuition, 3rd class…minus 1500 pounds. They also have early full payment discount of 5%. Y’all should check some other universities and stop killing yourselves with ones that will stress the hell outta y’all.[/quot]

Firstly, they required 50% deposit and what about their payment plan can you please elaborate on that as at when the remaining 50% is meant to be paid.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sazjun76: 12:22am On Apr 21, 2022
Please house what does it take to walk in to book for TB test, booking online is very difficult and I have sent mail several times with no response from them.
Please any suggestions? Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Aklaborn: 12:32am On Apr 21, 2022
Hi everyone,
Please is there anyone currently studying at Edge Hill university? I need some advise concerning their tuition balance payment, paid 50% deposit already but want to know more about the balance payment n how flexible it is and also will like to know if they require proof of fund before issuing CAS
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bibilucky1: 1:10am On Apr 21, 2022
Hello house,
Please, I need assistance from you guys.
So, I’m in the deposit payment stage and I and my partner are planning to do a court wedding so we can go together (I’m a lady though). Does the timing of the wedding matter when applying for visa?
Also, can he bring his bank statement as proof of funds while my Dad sponsors me??

I’d be grateful for any helpful response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by opaclem: 2:10am On Apr 21, 2022
jummy2308:
I need that link to know whi sabi Road Aberdeen. Cos most schools I applies to said they av closed for September. I had issues with my passport hence d delay. Don't mind if u can link me up.
Thanks
Does University of Aberdeen sound interesting to you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by opaclem: 2:11am On Apr 21, 2022
Wilddoubra:

Big Congratulations to you. My case is similar, 12 years gap though but also a family of 4. Pls how much was needed for POF for all four of you.

Where your school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 2:24am On Apr 21, 2022
Nonyilla:
I have tried sending a mail to this adress but I still keep getting the same bulk automated message. Thank you though, don't know what else to do sad

What exactly is the issue?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MSbarbieK: 3:50am On Apr 21, 2022
JCDrogbaleee:
Hello house, my POF is such of few naira due to bank charges, I want to add to it for completion then leave it for 28 days. Is there any problem crediting it with like 5k or more?

Yes you can add fund and run it for 28 days excluding the day fund was added. Also I think 5k is sort of small. Why not add like 50 to 100k to be on a safe side.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 3:54am On Apr 21, 2022
Go with your passport and school details
sazjun76:
Please house what does it take to walk in to book for TB test, booking online is very difficult and I have sent mail several times with no response from them.
Please any suggestions? Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 3:56am On Apr 21, 2022
Convert and ensure its not over 15k usd else it wont be approved
cbn4main:
ARU is quite fast with their offer. I applied on April 10. Conditional offer dropped on April 14. I was told in the offer to go ahead and forward the required documents, make payment(£4,000 deposit) and request for CAS (which is their unconditional offer).

Because of the delays in FORM A and £1,000 discount given for early complete payment, I wish to pay all my tuition fees in one go now.

Gurus in the house, is there any risk in doing so?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 3:58am On Apr 21, 2022
Do you have old pictures which are dated, proof of relationship like phone records and all? Also when you get married take the pictures and keep. All these will be useful
Bibilucky1:
Hello house,
Please, I need assistance from you guys.
So, I’m in the deposit payment stage and I and my partner are planning to do a court wedding so we can go together (I’m a lady though). Does the timing of the wedding matter when applying for visa?
Also, can he bring his bank statement as proof of funds while my Dad sponsors me??

I’d be grateful for any helpful response.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 4:11am On Apr 21, 2022
Abeg where una dey see this money? Make una show me way �
cutebear:
Lol! My school fees for MBA is £35k. It's one of the best business schools in the UK. My friend that is in Oxford University is paying about £65k for her MBA. The career prospects and connections for going to a top UK school is worth it and top companies like Apple, Google, Amazon etc like recruiting directly from those schools. That's why we don't mind the fees because the salary benefits after graduation is enormous (including the calibre of people we will have in our class which will lead to strong industry connections).

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cbn4main: 4:11am On Apr 21, 2022
DuBooVay:
Convert and ensure its not over 15k usd else it wont be approved

Thanks for your contributions so far to this group.
Upon conversion using the current rate of $1.30465 per pound, it is $14,690. Not up to 15k. Let me give it a trial.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 4:14am On Apr 21, 2022
Close, but not impossible. Just be sure of the banks conversion rate.
cbn4main:

Thanks for your contributions so far to this group.
Upon conversion using the current rate of $1.30465 per pound, it is $14,690. Not up to 15k. Let me give it a trial.

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.