Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1208268 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Santa10(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jumia I think
jummy2308:
Pls house where can I purchase waec Scratch Card online .
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by protocol(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
The money must be kept in the account for 28 days before application; the end of the 28 days must not be older than 31 days before your application.

Please can someone explain this. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by elyte89: 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
SonofEguasa:
Just basic questions
Like why you want to study in the UK, reasons for choosing the school, your course modules,
what you plan to do after completion of the program and other questions.

Please aw do one get to know d course modules in regards with d school chosen?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Harlem22: 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
jummy2308:
Pls house where can I purchase waec Scratch Card online .
Thanks
JumiaPay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dan5loriel: 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
Computerwiz5:

Thanks bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by skydude(m): 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
elyte89:

Please aw do one get to know d course modules in regards with d school chosen?
Lol bros but why .
Course module always they for ur school site, like say u wan apply for chemical enginering, search d course then scroll down of d course u go see ur course module. Same course with different school fit get discrepancy of the course module so ensure say na the sch own u dey check
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by skydude(m): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
protocol:
The money must be kept in the account for 28 days before application; the end of the 28 days must not be older than 31 days before your application.

Please can someone explain this. Thanks

Lol it has already been explained. Make i kuku use pidgin.
You leave d money for ur acct for 28 days then prolly u used it to get CAS if e never stay for ur acct for more 31 days before visa application then u fit use am. For instance u run ur pof from march 10th to april 10th pr there about. U get ur cas april 15th. U still get validation of this acct to use go on with ur visa application bcs e never stay beyonf 31 days of u running ur POF

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
Just wondering how people truly decide the uni/ course they end up choosing if they don't know where the modules are.

Maybe Nairaland or maybe based on easy fee payment/ installment plans.

One year without knowing the modules that's weird.

Just added my thoughts on the response you gave the OP

skydude:

Lol bros but why .
Course module always they for ur school site, like say u wan apply for chemical enginering, search d course then scroll down of d course u go see ur course module. Same course with different school fit get discrepancy of the course module so ensure say na the sch own u dey check

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by skydude(m): 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
duchess90:
Just wondering how people truly decide the uni/ course they end up choosing if they don't know where the modules are.

Maybe Nairaland or maybe based on easy fee payment/ installment plans.

One year without knowing the modules that's weird.

Just added my thoughts on the response you gave the OP

Na for this forum i dey catch my trips for this our waiting time for UKVI. Maybe if no be all those funny question wey we dey see we for done dey bored already. But i understand u 100% on code.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by seglius(m): 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jesutofunmifak:
Please how do I compose an email to defer my offer

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am (Your name), admitted to the department of petroleum engineering, spring 2021 for my master’s degree program, with application ID A-1111111.

It’s with great pleasure that I received the acceptance offer from the Texas Tech University for Spring 2021. However, it is with regret that I inform you that I won’t be able to proceed with the enrollment in January,2021 despite my strong desire to study at the university due to Unfortunate developments in my family over the past months, have forced me to seek for a deferral of my admission to SEPTEMBER,2021 (FALL INTAKE) instead. I will be grateful if you could kindly allow me.

I humbly request you to consider my deferral request positively in light of my current circumstance and allow me to commence studies in SEPTEMBER,2021.

Thanks in anticipation,

Best regards,
Your name.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by v24m(f): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
[quote author=jummy2308 post=112318343]Ulster requested for this.
Please provide a copy of your individual Scratch Card which conceals a PIN that is required to verify the results presented.

Is it just d pin that I'm to upload.

attach the card which has the WAEC logo, so they know its authentic
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pauloot(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Edwosa:

In any adventure or relationship, it's best never to engage with HIGH HOPES. That way, you'll hardly get heartbroken or disappointed when things don't go as intended.

I've learnt a lot from all that have been said, I do think that leaving the shores of this country should be with the mindset of average (NOT LOW) expectations and with high level of zeal and zest... so you'll be well prepared for what so ever comes your way.

Leaving Nigeria goes with risks, uncertainties and opportunities... But a wise man once said, 'not taking a risk, is a risk in itself'! and funny enough, most of us are prepared for the resultant risk. Most Nigerians have traveled and excelled. But frankly, many have also left and have little or no success story to tell. But I for one, have records of higher success stories than failures - for those that I personally know that have traveled outta 9ja before now. And it's the success stories that inspire many of us here on this platform.

In all... plan well, go with moderate (NOT LOW) expectations and commit your dreams and aspirations to the God you serve. It will end in praise.
One odeku and hot peppersoup for this guy!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ammobra(m): 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
[quote author=v24m post=112321151][/quote]

You can send the card number and pin only it will still work
There is no need sending the picture of the card itself
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by skydude(m): 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
ammobra:

You can send the card number and pin only it will still work
There is no need sending the picture of the card itself

He has to snap and make it a PDF file. I did it too
then i was opting for Ulster. without making it a PDF file d system cant read it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by skydude(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
Pauloot:
One odeku and hot peppersoup for this guy!

Na wishkey with cat fish pepper soup . u too like drink lol

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Notime0112: 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
[quote author=skydude post=112320348

The pidgin don really complicate things, correct me if I am wrong, once you put your money for 28days for account, Na the least be that but can be more than, we have people with 2months pof, so the day way you print bank statement out either from your bank or app. That day 31 days start counting, if you print out and you no apply to embassy and 31 days pass on top the printed bank statement, you no go fit use am again.

Abeg make another person throw light

You leave d money for ur acct for 28 days then prolly u used it to get CAS if e never stay for ur acct for more 31 days before visa application then u fit use am. For instance u run ur pof from march 10th to april 10th pr there about. U get ur cas april 15th. U still get validation of this acct to use go on with ur visa application bcs e never stay beyonf 31 days of u running ur POF[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pauloot(m): 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
ndidibabe:
Where do u get this information? Have u seen a UK certificate that has top up written on it ? Who told you that it is difficult to get a job with a top up degree? I encouraged my nephew to study for a diploma in computer security in Aptech which qualified him for a top up degree in BCU. He joined in the final year. Should I start telling him that his final degree will be inferior to his mates'. Please stop advising people based on what you do not know.
I just dont know how people come here with courage dishing out wrong information. So the people that designed this Top up degree programme doesn't have sense abi or what? You play down Top up degree programme whenever you see an HND holder asking questions.

And who told him that every HND holder can get a direct Msc in UK? Do they all have the work experiences to back it up?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ymcmbbb: 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
Thank you @thebossagain .. Please can you help me with her contact details?

[quote author=thebossagain post=112315534][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sazjun76: 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Let me share my experience and my own little piece of advice.
Please dont be discourage by anything because of Third class, I graduated with a Third class degree is 2012. Now I can tell you that I have 2 unconditional offer for direct master with 2 University in the UK. First is Cardiff Metropolitan University and second is Liverpool John Moores University. I choose Cardiff Metropolitan because it came first and I have paid the deposit already, waiting for CAS to be issued.
So please don't be discourage with Third or HND.

All you need is your work experience, good CV and better Statement of purpose SOP

These listen of schools will give you direct masters for Third class

Cardiff Metropolitan University
Liverpool John Moores University
Robert Gordon University
University of Law
University of West Scotland
Sunderland University
Conventry University
Lincoln University
Sterling University
Bradford University
I will add more later.

You can get a direct master with a Third class and HND
Good luck guys...!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
sazjun76:
Let me share my experience and my own little piece of advice.
Please dont be discourage by anything because of Third class, I graduated with a Third class degree is 2012. Now I can tell you that I have 2 unconditional offer for direct master with 2 University in the UK. First is Cardiff Metropolitan University and second is Liverpool John Moores University. I choose Cardiff Metropolitan because it came first and I have paid the deposit already, waiting for CAS to be issued.
So please don't be discourage with Third or HND.

All you need is your work experience, good CV and better Statement of purpose SOP

These listen of schools will give you direct masters for Third class

Cardiff Metropolitan University
Liverpool John Moores University
Robert Gordon University
University of Law
University of West Scotland
Sunderland University
Conventry University
Lincoln University
Sterling University
Bradford University
I will add more later.

You can get a direct master with a Third class and HND
Good luck guys...!!!!

Nice one posting this saving people unnecessary costs. Keep it up.

Don't mind those previous posters encouraging people to do BSc top up when one can do Masters directly.

Many schools admit Masters directly with HND and BSc Third class. No usefulness of doing a Top up programme. Apart from job prospect, you can't even bring any dependant with Top up and even when you get PSW after your studies.

Persevere and get admission for Masters. Just because getting Top up admission is easy don't fall for it.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zemanova: 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
Good day, my people. I'm not sure whether this is the appropriate forum for this subject, but I'd appreciate it if someone could assist me. I'm currently in the United Kingdom, and I intend to bring my parents to the UK to attend my graduation ceremony in July. Is anyone familiar with the procedure for obtaining a visit visa? Kindly help a brother.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mogatti: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
Zemanova:
Good day, my people. I'm not sure whether this is the appropriate forum for this subject, but I'd appreciate it if someone could assist me. I'm currently in the United Kingdom, and I intend to bring my parents to the UK to attend my graduation ceremony in July. Is anyone familiar with the procedure for obtaining a visit visa? Kindly help a brother.

You can use this link https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor to process a visitor visa.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dangervu(m): 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
I have a situation that actually have been dettering me from applying for UK master ,In 2008 I applied for a study visa,I was ask to notarize my documents my agent did a fake notarization ,visa denied,I reapplied with the original notarization and I was refused and given a 10years ban that expired In 2018,Can that affect my study program now ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Funlag: 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
[quote author=Cjaylawson post=112313548][/quote]ok
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by advanceDNA: 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
dangervu:
I have a situation that actually have been dettering me from applying for UK master ,In 2008 I applied for a study visa,I was ask to notarize my documents my agent did a fake notarization ,visa denied,I reapplied with the original notarization and I was refused and given a 10years ban that expired In 2018,Can that affect my study program now ?

. u may have some issues with schools that do pre-cas interview because they will ask you..since it's usually in their online application form... answer truthfully...tell them what happened that you used an agent that messed up your work by trying to save/make more money for himself instead of paying for genuine notarization service ...

all the same ..... you don serve your sentence...
apply with genuine documents..don't forget to mention you have been denied before and state the reason in your course and visa application ..

hopefully...u go make am... no fear ..u go dey alright

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by protocol(m): 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
skydude:

You leave d money for ur acct for 28 days then prolly u used it to get CAS if e never stay for ur acct for more 31 days before visa application then u fit use am. For instance u run ur pof from march 10th to april 10th pr there about. U get ur cas april 15th. U still get validation of this acct to use go on with ur visa application bcs e never stay beyonf 31 days of u running ur POF

Thank you so much skydude
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jenniangel(f): 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

It depends on the program you are in and the one you want to apply to. Most schools and UKVI will like to see progression.

The question is what program are you on and what program are you looking at applying for? Masters to PhD, Yes you can apply within the UK. Masters to another Masters, you have to convince and show progression.

Cheers

Yea, masters to PhD
Thank you for the reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosinobikoya49: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
Pls help this is urgent my sister is her husband’s dependent and she wants to join her husband in the uk meanwhile her passport will be expiring in October 20222 which she intend to apply by July can she apply with the passport and renew it when she gets to the uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jamilkb(m): 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
PhilJames:
Hi everyone

Please I am at the ADB Disbursement Reviewer stage with Zenith Bank, and I was debited only N8225 charges yesterday, please when should I expect the debit for tuition deposit?
Hello sir, how far with your Zenith Form A? Have you been debited now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.