Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1209877 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kennykale: 4:41pm On May 11, 2022
justwise:

Bank will disclose your balance and they have always done that with or without your consent, you willingly submitted those documents to the embassy and authorised the embassy to verify them. So you have little or no legal standing if the embassy went ahead to verify those documents and the bank corporate.

@justwise I don’t know why people are still on this issue. The banks will give your balance to the embassy without you consent because you have granted the embassy the privilege by signing and submitting your application. Before you submit your application it will be boldly stated there na. Or at least read the terms and conditions.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Harlem22: 4:44pm On May 11, 2022
dabiko:
@justwise, @duchess and other gurus, kindly assist with your input regarding this:

I have unconditional offers from Northumbria University, Newcastle & University of Wolverhampton. I'm having some trouble making a choice. Their fees are almost same except that Wolverhampton is marginally lower.

Which of the schools would you advise based on - cost of living, availability of family accommodation, job opportunities (student & dependent), safety, access to major cities and any other comment about each of the school/city.

Your kind and prompt input would be highly appreciated as I am ready to make initial deposit.
Looking forward to your thoughts.

Hello, I have someone at Wolverhampton and its really okay there. Cost of living and accomodation not so high but job opportunity, its average. I dont know about the remaining cities. I also want to ask please, how long did it take for you to get your unconditional offer from wolverhampton
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by myaisha00: 5:02pm On May 11, 2022
dabiko:
@justwise, @duchess and other gurus, kindly assist with your input regarding this:

I have unconditional offers from Northumbria University, Newcastle & University of Wolverhampton. I'm having some trouble making a choice. Their fees are almost same except that Wolverhampton is marginally lower.

Which of the schools would you advise based on - cost of living, availability of family accommodation, job opportunities (student & dependent), safety, access to major cities and any other comment about each of the school/city.

Your kind and prompt input would be highly appreciated as I am ready to make initial deposit.
Looking forward to your thoughts.
Please when did you get unconditional offer from Wolverhampton?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Leleky: 5:04pm On May 11, 2022
HELP HELP HELP

Please can I use my business account with UBA to process my FORM A, the BVN is in my name but as usual the account name is in my business name? And can my wife process FORM A on my behalf?
Kindly respond because I'm scared of using First Bank and Union Bank which are my regular banks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by RisenStar: 5:12pm On May 11, 2022
jamilkb:
how long did it take you to get telex after you got debited?

A week and four days and it wasn't sent until I had to go the extra mile of reporting GTBank to appropriate authorities

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 5:19pm On May 11, 2022
ibuowo200:
Good afternoon all the gurus in the house .Please I want to know the cost of visa fees and ihs for 3 people. (Main applicant and 2 dependant . )Is it going to be in oanda rate or we will buy dollars and put in a Dom account? Pls explanation in details

Use the IHS calculator to know the exact fee for each of you.
Visa fee is £363
You buy dollars from black market. Oanda rate is for POF.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ace0074: 5:20pm On May 11, 2022
giselle237:
geez. Spewing wrong information with confidence! Stop in Jesus name. It is accepted alongside proofs of genuine marriage which is the norm for all applicants to provide.

Okay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ace0074: 5:21pm On May 11, 2022
cbn4main:

Please this is incorrect. UKVI accepts religious marriage.
The key thing is that the applicant must prove that that the marriage is genuine and both partners have been living together.
Plenty people on this platform have used religious marriage cert. pictures, WhatsApp messages, joint account statements (if any) etc to backup the marriage r/ship.

Okay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 5:22pm On May 11, 2022
Leleky:
HELP HELP HELP

Please can I use my business account with UBA to process my FORM A, the BVN is in my name but as usual the account name is in my business name? And can my wife process FORM A on my behalf?
Kindly respond because I'm scared of using First Bank and Union Bank which are my regular banks.

No you can’t use your business account.
Yes,she can.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ace0074: 5:22pm On May 11, 2022
RisenStar:

A week and four days and it wasn't sent until I had to go the extra mile of reporting GTBank to appropriate authorities

Haa this one na hustle o. Congratulations on getting it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by RichEstate(m): 5:43pm On May 11, 2022
Good day my people. Please I have a question.
I'm already in the UK with my wife and our kid since February.

It's our desire to bring my wife's step brother (12yr old). And my in-law already agreed to it.

What are the steps I need to follow? The necessary documents for the process.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by boneruns(m): 5:59pm On May 11, 2022
tonero230:

When did you apply to derby

It's been a while now. I can't recall
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Allsmyles(f): 6:01pm On May 11, 2022
skydude:

Are u an applicant wt CAs, why don't u call, why are u doubting wtout proof
Those calls are monitored and recorded so I think the response you got was for the records not what is actually done.

I wouldn’t want to tell you (especially via a recorded phone call) that I do divulge information regarding your account to a 3rd party.

This is Nigeria.

Abeg if they want to call the Board of directors of the bank for whatever info they need, they should go ahead and give people visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Giloworkmode: 6:02pm On May 11, 2022
I have unconditional offer for the same course(Bolton). If you decide to go with Bolton, let’s connect.

aWITNESS:

Hello guys, someone should please respond to my question.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Allsmyles(f): 6:07pm On May 11, 2022
Leleky:
Yes you wife can. Upload your marriage certificate with other required documents
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by farmfuseagros: 6:15pm On May 11, 2022
Good evening everyone
Please I need response

I and my partner co owned a business which I have been the one running it.
The business is registered in his name.
Now my school ask me to provide an English proficiency letter from my employer in place of Ielts.
Is it okay to get a reference letter from him since he will also be joining me later?
Won't it be somehow?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lavida001: 6:33pm On May 11, 2022
cbn4main:

Please this is incorrect. UKVI accepts religious marriage.
The key thing is that the applicant must prove that that the marriage is genuine and both partners have been living together.
Plenty people on this platform have used religious marriage cert. pictures, WhatsApp messages, joint account statements (if any) etc to backup the marriage r/ship.
Are you sure about this bro

People are telling me we have to go to ikoyi registry for marriage certificate because it’s the only recognized registry by UKVI

I need honest answers from couples that applied in the past
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 6:59pm On May 11, 2022
farmfuseagros:
Good evening everyone
Please I need response

I and my partner co owned a business which I have been the one running it.
The business is registered in his name.
Now my school ask me to provide an English proficiency letter from my employer in place of Ielts.
Is it okay to get a reference letter from him since he will also be joining me later?
Won't it be somehow?

You can’t get references from family members or friends. Aside the business,you never worked a 9-5 before?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afroguee: 7:12pm On May 11, 2022
Good day everyone,
Has anyone been able to do a new birth certificate??
How do I go about it?
A valid one that I can use to apply for a uk visa please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by royaltown: 7:13pm On May 11, 2022
Hello ....pls which of these cities is ideal in terms of job opportunities and family. Offer from university of Stirling- business analytics, Robert Gordon university- operations and supply chain management . Which course has better prospect. Honest opinions pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by skydude(m): 7:14pm On May 11, 2022
Allsmyles:

Those calls are monitored and recorded so I think the response you got was for the records not what is actually done.

I wouldn’t want to tell you (especially via a recorded phone call) that I do divulge information regarding your account to a 3rd party.

This is Nigeria.

Abeg if they want to call the Board of directors of the bank for whatever info they need, they should go ahead and give people visa

Ok i get this 100%.
Lol Board of directors hahahahhah
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dabiko(m): 7:26pm On May 11, 2022
Harlem22:

Hello, I have someone at Wolverhampton and its really okay there. Cost of living and accomodation not so high but job opportunity, its average. I dont know about the remaining cities. I also want to ask please, how long did it take for you to get your unconditional offer from wolverhampton

3 weeks...Thanks for your input.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Leleky: 7:27pm On May 11, 2022
Can I open an account with UBA tomorrow and fund it in order to use it to process FORM A the same tomorrow or next day?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by myaisha00: 7:33pm On May 11, 2022
lavida001:

People are telling me we have to go to ikoyi registry for marriage certificate because it’s the only recognized registry by UKVI

a guy confirmed this that his wife used a religious certificate. He said you’d have to support it with an affidavit. I’m not sure of the guy’s handle
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by farmfuseagros: 7:34pm On May 11, 2022
Gloriyah:

You can’t get references from family members or friends. Aside the business,you never worked a 9-5 before?
My last 9-5 was in 2018
And I was told to provide from where I worked in the last 6month.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by myaisha00: 7:37pm On May 11, 2022
lavida001:

here

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by richardsfoster09: 7:42pm On May 11, 2022
angel4sure:
Good morning my people and to all gurus in the house. Happy new week. Pls ooo my school deposit is £1000, which conversion rate do I use so I know how much to pay in Naira. Thank you

Which school please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 7:42pm On May 11, 2022
kennykale:

@justwise I don’t know why people are still on this issue. The banks will give your balance to the embassy without you consent because you have granted the embassy the privilege by signing and submitting your application. Before you submit your application it will be boldly stated there na. Or at least read the terms and conditions.
I got no idea, strange to me to be honest
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ayotide2022: 7:43pm On May 11, 2022
lululiscious:
Good afternoon all.
Please I'll like to confirm. With the extended ASUU strike, how can we go about collection of transcript.

My agent said it's compulsory for visa application. But when I emailed the school, they said I could use only my original certificate. But the agent is still insisting that I get the transcript.

Please I'll like to know is there anyone that has applied for visa with only original certificate and not transcript? Did it cause any issues? Please help me. Thank you.
Good evening please which school is this do they not accept transcript
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by richardsfoster09: 7:43pm On May 11, 2022
Please has anyone heard from Sheffield Hallam University. Why is their own admission taking forever?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tadaax: 7:48pm On May 11, 2022
if you attended top 50 or know anyone who did

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 7:53pm On May 11, 2022
farmfuseagros:

My last 9-5 was in 2018
And I was told to provide from where I worked in the last 6month.

Hmmm,you can try I guess.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.