Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1209966 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ifymm: 12:29pm On May 17, 2022
Thanks quote author=homesinabuja post=112915756]
You don't need reference from your previous work place.
The current one is okay[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 12:30pm On May 17, 2022
Happyfellow147:
Dear @homesinabuja,

It appears you have taken down your response containing Yetunde's number
I understand your reason for doing so but please I didn't note the number when you shared it yesterday.
Can you help me with it again?

Have replied you with the number and I noticed it was deleted again.
I really don't know why.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 12:30pm On May 17, 2022
Smiles

It was a petition he signed not his PSW

Cheers
femredhead:

It was turned down because you didn't follow the rules and regulations !

You can't extend post graduate work visa,you have to switch to skilled work visa before psw visa expiration.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Iranoladun(f): 12:30pm On May 17, 2022
Hello House,

I have been offered admission for September and intend to travel in August by GOd's grace but my son will be finishing his A'level (Cambridge) by November. Can I apply for his visa now at the same time that I'm applying for mine and then he travel to join me in November at the end of his exam?

If yes do I need to attached his A' level exam registration document or ordinary explanation in the application form suffice? He is a minor.

Your help will be appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 12:34pm On May 17, 2022
Hello,

POF is for your dependant (son) only.

Cheers
Bosun1985:
Guru in the house,please kindly help me out on this.
I entered UK with my wife in January on student visa but our son is still in Nigeria.we are planning to apply for his visa next month.
As regards to the POF,will the POF cover him or the entire family?
Please i need your candid advise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Iranoladun(f): 12:37pm On May 17, 2022
homesinabuja:

This is not true
I have an offer with them and they never requested for IELTS
I used my Waec.

I also have an offer with them and it is a condition that you must have 7.0 in all elements of the English (MSc. Social Work). I think it depends on your course of study so I will still advise you remove BCU from that list or put a caveat that "it depends on your course of study" in order not to mislead by generalisation

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by realsydney: 12:39pm On May 17, 2022
I guess you think it's an automatic switch even with your high paying job at hand. I know what I am saying anyway, the rigour of getting a sponsored job after post study expires. Okay.

femredhead:

You can't extend post graduate work visa,you have to switch to skilled work visa before psw visa expiration.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rasaqadeyemi: 12:40pm On May 17, 2022
Hello my people, please what is the alternative way to pay tuition deposit. Form A is taking forever. Kindly assist how to go about the alternative way. Amount £3,500.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 12:45pm On May 17, 2022
rasaqadeyemi:
Hello my people, please what is the alternative way to pay tuition deposit. Form A is taking forever. Kindly assist how to go about the alternative way. Amount £3,500.

Thanks
Black market

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kellyd2: 12:46pm On May 17, 2022
Gloriyah:

You’re going for Msc not Bsc, so why do you need a grade in chemistry?

The only reason you’re submitting either your WAEC and NECO certificate is for proof of English which what they require is from c6 and above ,depending on the school.

Everyone info you need can be found if you do proper research and stop listening to people.
Please can waec result be used in a situation where mathematics is F9 and English is C6?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 12:59pm On May 17, 2022
Hello,

Yes you can but the entry vignette (or stamp) will be for 30days (1month),unless you want him to abandon his A levels exams.

My advise, apply when he has finished his exams in November and no you don't need to attach his exam details

Cheers
Iranoladun:
Hello House,

I have been offered admission for September and intend to travel in August by GOd's grace but my son will be finishing his A'level (Cambridge) by November. Can I apply for his visa now at the same time that I'm applying for mine and then he travel to join me in November at the end of his exam?

If yes do I need to attached his A' level exam registration document or ordinary explanation in the application form suffice? He is a minor.

Your help will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cassan(f): 1:08pm On May 17, 2022
abiolaede:
Hello Good evening,

I sent a mail to the Lagos IOM office to booked for my appointment for the TB test and they reply with a link to booked an appointment.

I got the appointment date to be 21 June but after I was done with filling the application, another link was send to my mail to verify email. But I keep getting reply with is error.

Please can someone explain to me what is happening.
Or
Can I ignore that and go on the date of the appointment which is 21 June.

Hello. I had the exact same issue yesterday. Got 21st of June and when i clicked to confirm email, it gave an error message. I wrote to them asking that they book a date for me but this morning around 11am, I decided to try again with a different email. I got 27th of May. So I wrote back to cancel the booking.

You should try using another email address to book again because i read somewhere that they are overwhelmed right now so physical booking will be quite stressful. And you can't go on the 21st because you don't have a booking yet. They will send you appointment letter in your email, that is when you know you have been booked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Articul8(m): 1:28pm On May 17, 2022
[quote author=DarkEvanny post=112909352][/quote]
What school please? Waiting for CAS from Hull
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kellyd2: 1:30pm On May 17, 2022
Omojaa:
Hello All,

I would appreciate guidance on the below:

I have an unconditional offer, waiting to pay the initial deposit (The deposit is 5000).
School has sent me several emails to pay deposit so i can get CAS early enough.

However,

Used my WAEC for English lang requirements.
DoB on WAEC does not match that of Passport ( 2 years diff).
The school did not flag this as an issue.

But my concern is that UKVI may flag since it will be stated on CAS that WAEC was used as proof for English language. And I will be required to also submit WAEC for Visa Application.
And if UKVI flags this and I am denied, ..I will lose the 5000 initial deposit.

What would you advise?

I
please what is the name of the school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 1:31pm On May 17, 2022
silveria209:

start from october

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 1:32pm On May 17, 2022
realsydney:

I guess you think it's an automatic switch even with your high paying job at hand. I know what I am saying anyway, the rigour of getting a sponsored job after post study expires. Okay.

Leave them to their fantasies,i have said it here times without number,most of they feel everything is automatic.
Just pray you are fortunate, meeting up with all the rules is not a guarantee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Articul8(m): 1:33pm On May 17, 2022
sarahulumenfoh:
My dear na luck o

Hi Sarah, I sent you mail. I have an admission with Hull for September too. Would like to know the steps henceforth. Awaiting CAS

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 1:33pm On May 17, 2022
Kellyd2:

Please can waec result be used in a situation where mathematics is F9 and English is C6?

For masters, you only submit WAEC or NECO for proof of English. They would only look at your grade in English and nothing else.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 1:34pm On May 17, 2022
rasaqadeyemi:

Thanks

Some of these remittance companies do school fee payment,they are faster and bit cheaper compare to black market rates,just search online for a reputable one's and get intoch with them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hustla(m): 1:36pm On May 17, 2022
Bourne007:
Speaking of tradition and you truly sticking with your traditional belief, just dey cover all bills inc rent na and let madam be and avoid any partnership tongue

I never said there should not be partnership, I did not say beat your wife or make her feel inferior; even complete morons know that two cannot tango unless they agree in partnership.
Hell, plenty wives handle the bills at home without outsiders knowing

Regardless of the arrangement, a man remains the head of the house and when this is not the case, there will always be issues.

No matter how woke the world gets, this is the case
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hustla(m): 1:37pm On May 17, 2022
Solatium:

innit? laughing hysterically grin

All man go dey ok las las

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DarkEvanny: 1:39pm On May 17, 2022
Articul8:

What school please? Waiting for CAS from Hull

Bangor
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 1:41pm On May 17, 2022
femredhead:

The person never stated anything that has to do with visa refusal for PSW, its about the petition he signed that was turned down by home office. READ TO UNDERSTAND.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mcafeez: 1:49pm On May 17, 2022
richardsfoster09:

When did Sheffield start issuing cas because as I know, they have not given admission out for September

Since first week of May. They have started issueing CAS.

A lot of people has offer since Jan. Feb and March...

Some departments like Management have stopped September admission.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Olu39: 1:53pm On May 17, 2022
Please Is UBA really the best bank for Forex payment? I have requested to be debited since on the 4th of May, up until now, no positive response. I'm getting worried because there's a deadline for payment. What other options do I have please?

Lastly Is there any September 2022 intake for Birmingham City University in the house?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eyecandydolly: 1:54pm On May 17, 2022
Has anyone applied for and gotten their visa with a marriage certificate gotten from Ikoyi registry recently?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Allsmyles(f): 1:57pm On May 17, 2022
hustla:

Person wey dey craze
Na their type go abandon all them traditions dey form init for UK after 1 year

grin

This is so unnecessary. He aired his opinion, you can air yours too without being abusive.

Besides, he didn’t even say anything about abandoning tradition. He’s only being realistic.

You really cannot say because you’re HoH, you’d now decide to go ahead with something that wouldn’t benefit you just to prove a point.

Please lets not derail the thread… focus guys

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by shady45(m): 1:57pm On May 17, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

This again has been addressed before,she should apply with her maiden name.

Marriage certificate and proof of relationship is important and should be submitted

Cheers

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by shady45(m): 1:57pm On May 17, 2022
homesinabuja:

Name change on passport isn't compulsory
Save yourself the stress please

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Allsmyles(f): 1:58pm On May 17, 2022
Bourne007:
Speaking of tradition and you truly sticking with your traditional belief, just dey cover all bills inc rent na and let madam be and avoid any partnership tongue

Abi… as HoH that makes the final decision

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Articul8(m): 1:59pm On May 17, 2022
DarkEvanny:

Bangor
Ok, thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Iranoladun(f): 2:17pm On May 17, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

Yes you can but the entry vignette (or stamp) will be for 30days (1month),unless you want him to abandon his A levels exams.

My advise, apply when he has finished his exams in November and no you don't need to attach his exam details

Cheers

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.