Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1209860 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Itzqueency: 9:24pm On May 27, 2022
Cjaylawson:
I just completed my form A process with zenith bank today pls like how many days will it take for Dem to debit me 6000p Leeds Becket university
Hello. Please I am having a challenge filling the form A. The school said I need to put my application number and student ID when making the deposit payment, but it's not in form A. Where do I fill my student id and application number on form A.
If someone wants to pay the deposits via form A. Which payment mode will I pick (bill of collection,swift, Telex, T&T, Cash
@everyone make una help me . Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emmanwandud(m): 9:30pm On May 27, 2022
SPARKAMANI:
so if you get the nsf mail 5 weeks in , it will now be 11 weeks ? Aba
Send them paid mail and air your displeasure
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MrsLins: 9:35pm On May 27, 2022
Pick Telex as payment mode.

Itzqueency:

Hello. Please I am having a challenge filling the form A. The school said I need to put my application number and student ID when making the deposit payment, but it's not in form A. Where do I fill my student id and application number on form A.
If someone wants to pay the deposits via form A. Which payment mode will I pick (bill of collection,swift, Telex, T&T, Cash

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 9:47pm On May 27, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

This is a very interesting question, I'll try to give my thoughts on what could be happening based on conversations I have had with my colleagues in the industry working in HR.

Whilst it is good to consider rankings when choosing Uni's especially Uni's that have a good reputation with industries and great alumni system ( you can reach out to the alumnus and make enquiries on the role you apply for etc).I am yet to hear of anyone that was employed because they attended a certain Uni.

My understanding is that UK employment takes relevant work experiences, skills and competencies into consideration especially with technical roles. They always want to ensure the candidate has the right experience/skill set for the job and can hit the ground running when they get employed and after training.

This applies to jobs with potential skilled workers visa opportunity and not necessarily jobs to maintain you while studying, those are easier to get

Cheers

I will always encourage anybody who can afford to attend good ranked university to do that without minding the cost, It opens doors..i mean many doors for their graduates, connections are without limit, yes employers know those good universities without a doubt.

Not just in the UK, around the world university ranking gives a graduate extra leg in job market and connections to other opportunities.

Majority of people who run this country are graduate of highly ranked universities , does not mean that they are the best or intelligent, its all about connections

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ace0074: 9:53pm On May 27, 2022
MrsLins:

Me I go pick T&T electronic transfer, maybe na why e dey delay o Access bank, moved to disbursement 20th may
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bukunmi19: 10:01pm On May 27, 2022
Teeside university, London metropolitan, cardiff metropolitan uni, lincoln university, westmister uni all gave me an offer....well i settled for Cardiff metropolitan uni, anyone going to cardiff met?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ifymm: 10:08pm On May 27, 2022
Can I send 2different (diff courses)applications to one school.
Kindly advice.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by pete3000: 10:12pm On May 27, 2022
ifymm:
Can I send 2different (diff courses)applications to one school.
Kindly advice.

Sure
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cutebear: 10:13pm On May 27, 2022
Exactly! Anyone that can afford to a highly ranked University should definitely do it. Prestigious schools open doors to places and gives access to people you would've never had to meet and build a relationship with. At the end of the day, the business world runs on major networking.

justwise:

I will always encourage anybody who can afford to attend good ranked university to do that without minding the cost, It opens doors..i mean many doors for their graduates, connections are without limit, yes employers know those good universities without a doubt.

Not just in the UK, around the world university ranking gives a graduate extra leg in job market and connections to other opportunities.

Majority of people who run this country are graduate of highly ranked universities , does not mean that they are the best or intelligent, its all about connections
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NomzyJust(m): 10:19pm On May 27, 2022
Gift7428:
Money don’t grow on trees in the UK
If you have more money to pay 50% of tuition then better
Masters of 12 months how do you intend to raise such within a short time.
My opinion tho

Your opinion is valid bro. I concur.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 10:20pm On May 27, 2022
It could be

But then they claim to be fair, transparent and unbiase during their recruitment processes.

I think it makes it easier to push the button for the candidate when he/she has the required skills/experience coupled with a good Uni and an alumni that can speak on their behalf.

My thoughts anyway

justwise:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Itzqueency: 10:31pm On May 27, 2022
MrsLins:

Thanks
Please this � where in the form A should I put my application number and student ID? The school said I need to put my application number and student ID when making the deposit payment, but it's not in form A. I am yet to complete the online form. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ifymm: 10:31pm On May 27, 2022
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ifymm: 10:32pm On May 27, 2022
Thanks quote author=pete3000 post=113236323]

Sure[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Uchefrancis16(m): 10:34pm On May 27, 2022
My fiancee got 2 conditonal offers from University of Portsmouth and Solent University. But both of them are requesting for provision of official degree certificate.

She graduated last year from Madonna University with 2nd class upper, they've collected statement of result but certificate is not yet ready.

Pls how do we handle this certificate condition?

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Itzqueency: 10:39pm On May 27, 2022
[quote author=justwise post=113235561]

Please I need advice. I am waiting till May 31st to know my fate with full tuition waiver from uni of Glasgow, but I have another offer in another school which I just started filling the online form A this night. I hope I am not late in starting my process for September intake? I already did tb test and have my result.
Thanks.
What bank can I use that is fast in process form A that I can use by June 1st once I know my fate by 31st may? I plan using GTB as against Zenith

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NomzyJust(m): 10:44pm On May 27, 2022
Adamayinla:

Pls how much someone must have as POF

Read the first page of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NomzyJust(m): 10:47pm On May 27, 2022
jamesy212:
Guys I will like to know if one is allowed to work unlimited during placement year

Yes.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 11:33pm On May 27, 2022
[quote author=Itzqueency post=113237020][/quote]

Use zenith.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 11:33pm On May 27, 2022
I advise people to go for high tuition deposit sch what's d essence of pay 1k or 2k deposit out of 15k or 14k fees you face unnecessary stress wen u get to UK that's y I like schools dat demand for 50% deposit it will greatly help wen u eventually get there
NomzyJust:

Your opinion is valid bro. I concur.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 11:36pm On May 27, 2022
Itzqueency:

Thanks
Please this � where in the form A should I put my application number and student ID? The school said I need to put my application number and student ID when making the deposit payment, but it's not in form A. I am yet to complete the online form. Thanks.

In your authority to debit letter, state that they should use your student ID and application number as transaction reference.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NaughtyBrainiac: 11:52pm On May 27, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Hello guys,

How are you doing?

I was just thinking if University ranking is one of the factors we should consider when choosing a school?

You know there are organisations in Nigeria where University ranking is considered during employment.

E.g some employers believe that graduates of top schools in Nigeira are most times better than graduates of schools with poor ranking.

Some Alumni are also sometimes sentimental.

Does it also work like that in the UK? If yes, how significant is it?

Thank you

Duchess90 Gloriyah
Duchess90, Gloriyah, Cutebear, Justwise , thank you all for your contributions.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BenedictStinson(m): 2:37am On May 28, 2022
How long does it take Jaiz bank to open an account? Filled the form since Wednesday and haven't heard anything from them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Shakitibob0: 4:24am On May 28, 2022
Ace0074:

Me I go pick T&T electronic transfer, maybe na why e dey delay o Access bank, moved to disbursement 20th may
Not true....Access Bank has a One month rule for application and disbursement

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afmaag123: 4:30am On May 28, 2022
You also need to fill authority to debit. State your ID number and the bank will pick it up.
As per payment mode, you can pick swift, or telex. Once your email address is on the system, you will get ur telex. If its not, after you are debited you can go into any of their branches n Telex will be printed for you.

Itzqueency:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afmaag123: 4:38am On May 28, 2022
Every bank have their internal processes which doesn't show on that Trade systems. Disbursement Reviewer means they have approved on Trade Sytems. After that, they confirm DAS on their own Trade portal.
Picking T&T has nothing to do with it.
Theirs
Ace0074:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jworos(m): 4:41am On May 28, 2022
Hello guys,

I’m kind of new on this thread, I applied to Teeside University, and I got a conditional offer email from them last night.

I decided to check on Nairaland to see what people are saying, but I’m yet to see a good review about the school, I’m a bit discouraged to continue with the application process, what do you guys think, what other schools should I look into?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Julliet1122: 5:07am On May 28, 2022
Hello guys.

Please I will like to know if I can apply for a dependent visa 3month before my husband visa expires.

Guru in the house please help on this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.