Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1259073 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ADE12659: 9:40am On Jun 17, 2022
Wiseadebiye:

Thank you so much for your response. It is much appreciated.

VI Application/Biometrics on May 11 and Passport (With Visa) collected on June 14, 2022.

That is 4 weeks and 6 days (one day short of 5 weeks)

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AdeoyeAdefemi: 9:41am On Jun 17, 2022
Champay:

Study Tech related course instead of HR. HR jobs are hard to come by

Okay, thanks very much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AdeoyeAdefemi: 9:42am On Jun 17, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

1. That should be fine

2. If you submit any document in another language you have to also submit a translated version (English) why don't you pay the fee and get the date corrected. You don't want to pack your admission documents with affidavits all over

3.My choice would be a course that has an element of data analysis

Cheers

Okay, thanks very much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by omis1(m): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2022
tadaax:

About a month to debit, on the portal upload bsc certificate, school bill/invoice(i uploaded my school’s bank details in this section as my school doesn’t issue invoice), school offer letter, Authorization to debit account letter, passport data page
thanks for d help bro ,all d documents uploaded were in pdf or jpeg?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TouchOfSpice(m): 9:55am On Jun 17, 2022
Good morning everyone.

Please I need your advise .

My agent erroneously forgot to include my daughter as my my dependant during the visa application. Though my daughter won't be going with me now.

Will this pose a problem whenever I decided to bring my daughter to the UK in the future .

Is there anyhting I can do.

Visa and ihs fee has been paid .

I just discovered the error when I downloaded and reviewed my application form from ukvi website .

Thank you .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibro2021: 9:56am On Jun 17, 2022
My people, please I have a bit of an issue I need clarity on.

I'm running USD & NGN POF and had the needed amount for my application in my account for about 2 weeks now.
Because of the CBN limits on fx transactions from NGN accounts, I lodged in my IHS and visa application fee into my USD account.

I'm doing a cover letter to support my application.

Now my issue is how much do I state as available amount on my cover letter since the IHS and visa fee won't have matured by the time I'm applying for visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Laurendee: 10:04am On Jun 17, 2022
Please when running pof in personal account, if I’m sending large sums above 1m from my business account to the account to run the account and also making various transactions on it but the total balance isn’t going lesser than the required pof amount, will there be an issue? The deposits are from my business account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by RuggedArab: 10:05am On Jun 17, 2022
please I need help.

Which bank currently is fast in handling Form A? Do I need to open an account with the bank?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 10:09am On Jun 17, 2022
Resubmit the application and include your daughter. Alternatively, you can write a cover letter to correct this error but I'd say it is better to do a fresh application for your own peace of mind.
However you do it, your daughter has to be declared to prevent stories that touch.
TouchOfSpice:
Good morning everyone.

My agent erroneously forgot to include my daughter as my my dependant during the visa application. Though my daughter won't be going with me now.

Will this pose a problem whenever I decided to bring my daughter to the UK in the future .

I just discovered the error when I downloaded and reviewed my application form from ukvi website .

Thank you .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bhoyo: 10:11am On Jun 17, 2022
@Duchess, @justwise and other gurus.

Pls what should I choose in this question?
NOTE: I have my spouse as my only dependant and we are using only one bank statements.

Under “Dependant details”
Does anyone rely on you financially?
Include those traveling with you and those who are not.

Pls it is urgent

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 10:12am On Jun 17, 2022
Then list your dependant if the question is true for you.
Bhoyo:
@Duchess, @justwise and other gurus.

Pls what should I choose in this question?
NOTE: I have my spouse as my only dependant and we are using only one bank statements.

Under “Dependant details”
Does anyone rely on you financially?
Include those traveling with you and those who are not.

Pls it is urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 10:13am On Jun 17, 2022
As long as your required POF never dips below what is required on any day during your 28-day period, you're good. Just use the Oanda rate for the day you intend to submit your application to confirm that there's been no dip.
Laurendee:
Please when running pof in personal account, if I’m sending large sums above 1m from my business account to the account to run the account and also making various transactions on it but the total balance isn’t going lesser than the required pof amount, will there be an issue? The deposits are from my business account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Damzzz: 10:16am On Jun 17, 2022
No, still checked mine yesterday
Bidxy1234:
Hi good day, i tried login into my mmu portal and i got an error message that my account was locked out. Did anyone experience this too?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 10:16am On Jun 17, 2022
Irrespective of whether you have IHS/Visa fee in your account or not, as long as your required tuition and balance do not fall below what you need, you are good. Your funds can always be more but never less - any excess above what you need does not need to meet the 28-day rule.
Ibro2021:
My people, please I have a bit of an issue I need clarity on.

I'm running USD & NGN POF and had the needed amount for my application in my account for about 2 weeks now.
Because of the CBN limits on fx transactions from NGN accounts, I lodged in my IHS and visa application fee into my USD account.

I'm doing a cover letter to support my application.

Now my issue is how much do I state as available amount on my cover letter since the IHS and visa fee won't have matured by the time I'm applying for visa.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibro2021: 10:25am On Jun 17, 2022
Thanks for the feedback.

mimilyrics:
Irrespective of whether you have IHS/Visa fee in your account or not, as long as your required tuition and balance do not fall below what you need, you are good. Your funds can always be more but never less - any excess above what you need does not need to meet the 28-day rule.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TouchOfSpice(m): 10:26am On Jun 17, 2022
Thank you so much for your prompt response .

Please at what point can I write the cover letter, is it now or before biometrics or after visa .

I would have canceled and reapply but I don't have enough funds to reapply at the moment .

Thank you so much.

mimilyrics:
Resubmit the application and include your daughter. Alternatively, you can write a cover letter to correct this error but I'd say it is better to do a fresh application for your own peace of mind.
However you do it, your daughter has to be declared to prevent stories that touch.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bhoyo: 10:32am On Jun 17, 2022
Pls I don’t understand your answer. The answer only need YES or NO. We are only MA and spouse as a dependent. No kidss

mimilyrics:
Then list your dependant if the question is true for you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Vullia: 10:37am On Jun 17, 2022
Hello house ,pls what's the waiting time to get an offer letter for September batch ,it's been 5weeks now .pls can anyone help .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 10:47am On Jun 17, 2022
My answer is as straightforward as possible. Do you financially support your spouse? Does the question apply to you? Do you give him/her upkeep/maintenance money? If yes, then list your spouse but if no, jump and pass. Just make sure that your spouse is listed in the spouse/partner section. This is irrespective of the fact that one account is being used.
If you answer yes because the funds are in the other partner's account and not because you financially maintain him/her, it still won't be a problem because they are relying on the funds in your account and in this context, the relevance of answering yes can be proven.
Bhoyo:
Pls I don’t understand your answer. The answer only need YES or NO. We are only MA and spouse as a dependent. No kidss

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 10:54am On Jun 17, 2022
At any point as long as it is submitted along with your other supporting documentation - this can be through self-service or assisted service.
TouchOfSpice:
Thank you so much for your prompt response .

Please at what point can I write the cover letter, is it now or before biometrics or after visa .

I would have canceled and reapply but I don't have enough funds to reapply at the moment .

Thank you so much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jameshellmick2: 11:01am On Jun 17, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Thank you. What's your course of study?

Is there a group where we all can link up cos we can all help ourselves
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tadaax: 11:09am On Jun 17, 2022
omis1:
thanks for d help bro ,all d documents uploaded were in pdf or jpeg?
pdf
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Rommy1: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2022
Hello everyone, can I take out the money for my POF from the account once I submit my application or it's best to leave it till the visa is out??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Alliswell123: 11:49am On Jun 17, 2022
Hello everyone,

1. Pls those that have received NSF requesting for additional docs, after sending the required docs did you receive acknowledgment mail ?

2. I sent mail yesterday to make enquiry on my visa application and They replied with “our records indicate that a decision has been made on your application”
Pls note that my dependant was the one that received Nsf for additional docs(on Monday) which we replied on Tuesday

3. Now after my tracking dependant application, it show it’s still at dmc.

4. Can I send a mail to know if they have received my dependant additional requirements or just wait.

Biometrics @ vi on the 4th n 6th of May
Thanks

@gloriyah,justwise,duchess n others pls advise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Alexia20: 11:51am On Jun 17, 2022
Alexia20:
Hello my people. What be the answer that capture this situation in this context :The Husband and wife were leaving together before the wife just relocated to uk and husband is planning to join her too with uk dependant visa application .
Qestion : Uk spouse dependant visa application
Do your spouse currently lives with you ?
Yes or No.

Kindly help to response to this if you have passed tru this same process before .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 11:54am On Jun 17, 2022
Alliswell123:
Hello everyone,

1. Pls those that have received NSF requesting for additional docs, after sending the required docs did you receive acknowledgment mail ?

2. I sent mail yesterday to make enquiry on my visa application and They replied with “our records indicate that a decision has been made on your application”
Pls note that my dependant was the one that received Nsf for additional docs(on Monday) which we replied on Tuesday

3. Now after my tracking dependant application, it show it’s still at dmc.

4. Can I send a mail to know if they have received my dependant additional requirements or just wait.

Biometrics @ vi on the 4th n 6th of May
Thanks

@gloriyah,justwise,duchess n others pls advise

I’m sure they’ve gotten it, be patient and congrats on your visa.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oloweh: 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hello Everyone, I just received collection mail from Tls now, but didn't get any mail from Ukiv about decision. Is this normal? I'm scared o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Still good to go

DeevaB:

Thank you. It will be 5 months and 3 weeks by July.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Annie001: 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
TouchOfSpice:
Good morning everyone.

Thank you .
It's not much of an issue.
Whenever you want to apply for her just write a letter to indicate the error.
She is your daughter they can't ask her not to come with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lollyloly(f): 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
AlphaUno:
If you are coming in into the UK, especially as a student or a dependent, you need to get these ASAP in your first days of entering to give you some sort of soft landing

BRP
NIN (National Insurance Number)
Bank Account
Proof of Address (Accommodation)

These four above will ease your life greatly in your first few days / weeks. Meanwhile, getting no.4 is not for the faint hearted especially for a family.

1. BRP is already waiting for you in your chosen location (post office or school)

2. NI you apply online via the almighty gov . uk site with your BRP n other docs (it takes weeks 1-16 max to be issued the number and very easy steps to navigate)

3. Bank account : thank God for online banks, those old generation banks (HSBC,Lloyds, RBS etc) will ask you to bring your ancestral land allocation form from God grin
Nevertheless, you still need them big time in your journey of life in d UK.
So, to cross this hurdle use this MONZO referral link below for now and when you get settled big time, you go for the old gen banks

https://join.monzo.com/c/v95pvrl

(You get £5 for signing up thru it when you make card payment within 30 days of opening the account)

4. Accommodation start browsing these sites
Rightmove
Gumtree
Zoopla
Open rent (you interact with property owners directly but beware of scammers fronting as landlords)
Facebook market etc (beware of scammers)
Word of mouth
Friends and family connect

You can get your accommodation sorted right while still in 9ja. I know some who did thru a known agent.
Meanwhile, You might need the following if eventually you get a letting agent or a landlord who is ready to rent a property to you.
- a UK based guarantor (a citizen or homeowner or both)
- a deposit fee (just like refundable caution fee for 9ja)
- an holding fee (to get the property off market; refundable)
- a month rent

NOTE If these sites don’t give you what you want, then have your minimum of 6 months rent ready

Opportunities abound but Chinese, Indians and others are taking over.

Prepare and plan adequately

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SIMPLIFIED(m): 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
DarkEvanny:
Please has anyone with a non health related background (undergraduate) gotten admission for MSC public health or management in Healthcare services . Please specify the university.

Some universities entry requirements say applicants from different backgrounds are welcome & work experience is an added advantage but he wants to be sure to avoid been rejected later in the admission process

My cousin has BSC in Accounting & we work in the same NGO , he wants to make a career transition into health/social care. Please your input will be greatly appreciated
What you need is a strong personal statement and if you have prior working experience working with any health related organization be it an NGO or health Insurance or Hospital it is an added advantage. Even if you don't have any, your SOP can be tweaked to meet it and get you admitted

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (1048)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.