Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,976 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1203358 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hazardd(m): 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Teeside?? U go need greys anatomy season 1-17 to help with waiting for CAS.....

Dont mind me grin...your case might be different since you already got unconditional offer
Smiles.. have u gotten an admission ..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ogk8082: 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bro , am I going to travel there first or how do I go about it ? I just have 2 documents with me including my Birth Certificate.

Am I going to get a visit visa first ?
I am blank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WatchYourSix: 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hazardd:
Smiles.. have u gotten an admission ..

Admission keee...i don pass that level since
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
ogk8082:
Bro , am I going to travel there first or how do I go about it ? I just have 2 documents with me including my Birth Certificate. Am I going to get a visit visa first ?
I am blank
if this is so important to you, you will do a little bit of research..
https://www.gov.uk/apply-citizenship-born-uk

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MatrixCircle: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

Employment letters will be fine

Cheers
Thank you. I do appreciate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Aieboocaar(m): 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
AlphaUno:
If time is against you for biometrics, it’s better you use TLS VI
Although, using them can mean more costs, but it’s better to spend some xtra money and have your visa on time than wasting precious times waiting for TLS Ikeja.

TLS VI services isn’t free though (either normal booking or walk-in)
And when you choose VI, don’t miss your time (even if it’s for 15 or 30 mins), otherwise you ll cough 42k or more.

Abuja is also very fast and I believe it’s still fast.

Please what extra cost are we looking at sir?
How much is it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ogk8082: 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
giselle237:
if this is so important to you, you will do a little bit of research..
https://www.gov.uk/apply-citizenship-born-uk
I dig. Thanks
Just seems so new to me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
ogk8082:

I dig. Thanks
Just seems so new to me
ok pay consultation fee let me do the whole research for you .. your own is to sleep while I do the whole work smiley

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hazardd(m): 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Admission keee...i don pass that level since
that's great... Level are you now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WatchYourSix: 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hazardd:
that's great... Level are you now

Graduate level

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oyetboy(m): 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
pls when was your cas issued by northumbria?
ignis:

I already have my CAS.... It was given to me immediately after the school confirmed my Initial deposit of £2,000.

My delay is just the maturity of POF which is 13th July.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hollar0186zz: 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Visa Alert!!!

Nobody but God and all good people here assisting with great response. Journey started oct with Oxford Brooke’s, denied me CAS after deposit because of my previous refusal.

Applied to Uni of Northampton, paid deposit in March via Black market and got CAS late April.

Biometric : May 11
NSF : June 7 requesting my Birth certificate because I used my mom Bank statement. Then one Uncle here that think he works with UKVI said I will be refused if I provide birth certificate that wasn’t signed by Deputy registrar or if I try to apply for new Birth certificate because I couldn't find the old one. I just ignored and stayed positive because it’s not every advise here you have to listen to. Well God never fails, I went to local government that my birth was registered and they gave me a new one. I guess UKVI have their way of verifying authenticity of documents wether it’s signed by deputy general or not.

Sent paid email June 17th
Decision made response
Transferred to VAC June 21
Collection mail June 22

For those waiting for Admission, Form A debit, CAS and Visa application decision. It will surely end with praise for y’all.

God bless you all.

Cheers.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by adegbitetunji(m): 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
tadaax:

it took 3 working days for the funds to get to the school after debit, I called the school to confirm payment then they sent their own receipt. I still haven’t received telex

Did you pay through flywire?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oyetboy(m): 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
pls when was your cas issued by northumbria?
segunibk:
Northumbria university I guess ..we are in d same shoe ..my POF ll mature July 13th also... there's nothing any1 can do now we just HV to wait till it mature...God ll c us through.amen.

I already have my CAS.... It was given to me immediately after the school confirmed my Initial deposit of £2,000.

My delay is just the maturity of POF which is 13th July.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ogk8082: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
giselle237:
ok pay consultation fee let me do the whole research for you .. your own is to sleep while I do the whole work smiley

Oya na
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by onyxx10: 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
I think we all know the uncle. angry. Congratulations for keeping your faith and trusting in God and not man.
hollar0186zz:
Visa Alert!!!

Nobody but God and all good people here assisting with great response. Journey started oct with Oxford Brooke’s, denied me CAS after deposit because of my previous refusal.

Applied to Uni of Northampton, paid deposit in March via Black market and got CAS late April.

NSF : June 7 requesting my Birth certificate because I used my mom Bank statement. Then one Uncle here that think he works with UKVI said I will be refused if I provide birth certificate that wasn’t signed by Deputy registrar or if I try to apply for new Birth certificate because I couldn't find the old one. I just ignored and stayed positive because it’s not every advise here you have to listen to. Well God never fails, I went to local government that my birth was registered and they gave me a new one. I guess UKVI have their way of verifying authenticity of documents wether it’s signed by deputy general or not.

Decision made response
Collection mail June 22

For those waiting for Admission, Form A debit, CAS and Visa application decision. It will surely end with praise for y’all.

God bless you all.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by maverickdude(m): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Trishia14:
This is frustrating o
Have you been debited by sterling?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
hollar0186zz:
Visa Alert!!!

Decision made response
Collection mail June 22

God bless you all.

Cheers.

Amen. We shall All testify on this thread by God's grace.

Congratulations!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adejumoke00: 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Congratulations � � � �

Amen to your prayer�

hollar0186zz:
Visa Alert!!!

Decision made response
Collection mail June 22

God bless you all.

Cheers.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hello,

But this is just laziness,

You want an insight on your question.

You were born in the UK,what year?

What was/is the status of your parents?

When did you leave the UK and old were you?

Anyway make I no pour sand for @giselle237 deal grin grin

Cheers

ogk8082:

Oya na
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Apenoh: 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
VISA ALERT

BIOMETRICS MAY 20TH
COLLECTION MAIL 21 JUNE

WITH TWO DEPENDENTS, ALL PICKED UP TODAY…..
everyone would celebrate
……………………………….,,…

Quick question
what does” restriction work no sportsperson no public fund “ means on the spouse dependent visa

16 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SpongeBobSP: 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Newbie123:

I claimed
September intake
Entry date on Vignette: 12th August[/color]

I cried when I opened my passport. God is faithful! I return all the glory to Him

Congratulations. Reading this made me smile. smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rumuseh14: 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Visa fees for dependants please? Urgent!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hello

In simple terms
Restricted work:You can't work as a medical doctor or dentist, No sportsperson:you can't be a coach and No access to public funds: you can't chop Govt money through benefits

Congratulations

Cheers
Apenoh:
VISA ALERT

BIOMETRICS MAY 20TH
COLLECTION MAIL 21 JUNE

WITH TWO DEPENDENTS, ALL PICKED UP TODAY…..
everyone would celebrate
……………………………….,,…

Quick question
what does” restriction work no sportsperson no public fund “ means on the spouse dependent visa

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by saint1990: 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Guys, any update on TLS Ikeja?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Apenoh: 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

In simple terms
Restricted work:You can't work as a medical doctor or dentist, No sportsperson:you can't be a coach and No access to public funds: you can't chop Govt money through benefits

Congratulations

Cheers
Thanks a lot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ogk8082: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

But this is just laziness,

You want an insight on your question.

You were born in the UK,what year?

What was/is the status of your parents?

When did you leave the UK and old were you?

Anyway make I no pour sand for @giselle237 deal grin grin

Cheers

You don already pour am o..
I actually googled and stuff..
Even went through the uk gov website.
I have an insight …
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afmaag123: 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Is it that couples cannot use joint account in oeace again?.
codedarrow:
Please help us UKVI asking for another endorsement letter with email and phone number after sending reference letter on 10th June. UBA refused to add email and phone number on the endorsement (reference)letter. Any advise and Who can advise on what to do at this point ? The account is a Joint account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hello

Now you are talking, welldone

You have seen what you are looking for and know what to steps to take.

Do let us know if you need more help

@Giselle237 no vex grin

ogk8082:

You don already pour am o..
I actually googled and stuff..
Even went through the uk gov website.
I have an insight …

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Fibonacci2021: 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
I claim it for my wife and I. We'll all rejoice in the end. I'd give my testimony here soon IJN.

OmichaelO:

Visa Alert!!!

main plus dependent

Application 13th May

Biometrics 19th May

No NSF Mail

Paid mail 21st June

Transferred to VAC, received by VAC and Collection MAIL : 21st June

pick up 22nd June

TLS ABUJA

SELF SERVICE

Documents submitted

MA : POF, CAS, TB CERT, CERTIFICATE, WACE CERT, MARRIAGE CERT, PHOTOS OF SPOUSES

DEPENDENT: POF, TB CERT, PHOTOS SPOUSE AND MY EMPLOYMENT LETTER , PAYSLIPS

PS: We forgot to upload our Passport biodata page which got us worried.

Thank you all for your help

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
@duchess not when I was already counting the plots of land I want to buy when I release my bill..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WatchYourSix: 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
rumuseh14:
Visa fees for dependants please? Urgent!!

Visa fees is usually the same for main applicant and dependent even if the latter is a minor....

Its IHS thats slightly lesser for minors ..479£ for a year + 235 for the extra 4 months while adult is 624£ +235£

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.