Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,778 members, 7,813,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1204448 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Realshima88: 12:16am On Jul 05, 2022
shegzb50:
Hello everyone

If you are going to Sheffield hallam university this September, pls let's connect � ....

And if anyone needs roommate biko am available....this accommodation fee is much

Cheers

Sent you a mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okonja(m): 12:31am On Jul 05, 2022
Adejokefad:
Good evening fam, I've been offered admission into LLM in University of law, UK for September intake but owing to financial constraints, I won't be able to meet up this September. I intend to defer the admission till January 2023. Pls what teenable reason can I tender for the deferment to be accepted? Help a sister oo
Form A is the best bet.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sugachic(f): 12:34am On Jul 05, 2022
Hi All. Please can those students going for a one year program who applied for dependant visas for their spouses please confirm the visa type and how much was paid for IHS. Instead of a normal dependant partner visa it’s bringing up the PBS for us. Kindly assist.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sugachic(f): 12:38am On Jul 05, 2022
Yertyr2:
Good evening everyone....
First time here
Please I want to ask, how do I (spouse) go about my Visa application as a dependant.
I am currently filling the Visa application form for my wife but am not seeing any provision for dependant to fill Visa.
Please can someone help me with this...
My God will bless you

https://www.gov.uk/student-visa/family-members
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sugachic(f): 12:42am On Jul 05, 2022
medicine98:
Paid 900.31USD for IHS and 464USD for Visa for MA and dependants totalling 4092.93USD

Please what was the name of the visa type for the dependants? If you can share the link to the application for dependants that will be awesome too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chrys27: 12:55am On Jul 05, 2022
sugachic:
Hi All. Please can those students going for a one year program who applied for dependant visas for their spouses please confirm the visa type and how much was paid for IHS. Instead of a normal dependant partner visa it’s bringing up the PBS for us. Kindly assist.

U are on the right track.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lavida001: 1:14am On Jul 05, 2022
sugachic:

Please what was the name of the visa type for the dependants? If you can share the link to the application for dependants that will be awesome too.

You will find it on the first page of this thread �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 3:44am On Jul 05, 2022
Hello

Please can we stop asking this question here.
Your POF is your maintenance fee whilst you study for a 9months out of an average of 1year study as advised by UKVI( although some courses are longer). You submitted it as an evidence to get a visa to study.

It should be so, your maintenance for your study and for use in the UK

Cheers

chukzypd:
Congratulations

Pls did you leave your fund intact in your account up till the time you collected your visa I.e you POF

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gallass(m): 3:47am On Jul 05, 2022
obobolaraba:
Did they attach anything to the result? Like a referral note or did the Doctor explain anything?

Yes they did. Indicating that the heart is slightly enlarged
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 3:50am On Jul 05, 2022
Hello

You can still include your work reference from this company.Because you are an employee and not the owner that should be fine

This would have been different if you were applying for visit visa or if the evidence of study gap was your own business

Cheers
thebossagain:
Hello guys , one of the company I worked for have not paid for their tax for 3 years now , is it advicable to to still use the letter of reference from them for visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 3:54am On Jul 05, 2022
Hello,

Different Uni's different policies.

If your school says it is not requested then perhaps it isn't.

Did your CAS state any payment made?it usually would do so.

Otherwise your complete fees and maintenance should be available.

Cheers
endinpraise907:
Hello fam,
thanks for all you do.

my question:
after i got my unconditional offer, my school ask me to show POF before getting CAS .. My POF which was in my spouse acct was ready to go but upon sending to school , i was told it has to be in my own acct as the MA. so i had to move it and then wait 28days.
while waiting i sent a mail to school asking for deposit details so i can just run that during the wait but got a response saying they have not ask me for any deposit and that i have no such conditions to fulfil.
Now i have applied for my visa and biometrics is ds week.... i just want to double check bcs of how i see everyone talking about deposit - is it that some school don't require deposit while others ask...
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 3:59am On Jul 05, 2022
Hello

The options in bracket tells you that catergory is for student dependants

That's what study visa's are they are point based system (PBS)
If you are applying for your spouse select partner if child then the second option

Cheers

sugachic:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by saint1990: 4:06am On Jul 05, 2022
AlphaUno:

£55 before 42k
As soon as you decide to choose VI, you pay d 55 along with your visa fee n IHS while the 42k is paid at their office on your chosen (since you ve chosen walk-in) date of biometrics
Ok... Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 05, 2022
We paid for DHL delivery of our passports. We got a collection mail from TLS this evening by 6pm that our passport is ready for collection and that they will send additional email if we have paid for the passport to be delivered to us. Instead of sending the additional email which I presume should contain the DHL tracking number they rather send another collection email with no DHL tracking number around 7pm.

Please how long does it take them to deliver passport after receiving collection email outside Lagos state, Ebonyi State precisely?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by crowphantom: 5:24am On Jul 05, 2022
Hello Everyone,

Please I selected Ikeja for my biometrics but no date is coming up for me to book an appointment. Does anyone have an idea for the best time to check the website to select an appointment date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zodka: 5:25am On Jul 05, 2022
junisbug:
We are rooting for you. Stay positive. Saw your post then as well.

Many Thanks, I will keep everyone updated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sainted(f): 5:41am On Jul 05, 2022
hayesconcept:
Not possible. Walkin in TLS VI has been canceled. Wait till your wife appointment date and pay for walkin as family member

Interesting, so you can't do walk in in VI anymore? I guess I should just focus on Abuja then
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chukzypd: 6:20am On Jul 05, 2022
Congratulations!.

Please did you still held you funds intact in your bank account all through till the time you received your visa?

Ezzedd:
*VISA ALART✌️

*Feels really good to share.

*Big thanks to everyone contributing to this trend; you guys are wonderful.

*CAS: 2nd June

*Visa application: 8th June

*Biometrics: 10th June

*Abuja Tls

*No NSF mail

*Collection mail: 30th June.

Big thanks to everyone contributing to the trend; you guys are wonderful

***To everyone expecting visa and to all in the process; it’s done already.

Glory to God ���

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chukzypd: 6:35am On Jul 05, 2022
Why can't I asked?...

If you know it all then allow others to learn!.

duchess90:
Hello

Your POF is your maintenance fee whilst you study for a 9months out of an average of 1year study as advised by UKVI( although some courses are longer). You submitted it as an evidence to get a visa to study.

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 6:41am On Jul 05, 2022
Baba de calculate interest rate on banker POF cheesy

duchess90:
Hello

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Champay: 6:59am On Jul 05, 2022
I am on CAS processing stage, I was asked to provide a cover letter from WAEC showing the same Date of Birth/name. The problem is that WAEC said they don't issue cover letter.

*The name differences on my passport is 'T and H' my passport state Khafilat while all my credentials state Khafilah* everyother thing reads Khafilah,
The mistake was due to renewal of my Passport, my correction was not updated.

What will you advise me to do? Please�

Note: I was earlier asked to write a cover letter regarding that, which I have done and submitted
* the school doesn't accept Affidavit*
*I don't have issue with DOB
* I think it is to late for me to make correction on my Passport??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:03am On Jul 05, 2022
Hello

I'll address you and tell you why

Because your POF is for your study
Because you want to cheat the system

And you want to validate the idea of cheating the system by asking Nairalanders

When you cheat the system you will get caught and chop better Ban

I don't claim to know it all, I know what is right

Cheers
chukzypd:
Why can't I asked?...

If you know it all then allow others to learn!.

16 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:07am On Jul 05, 2022
Hello

Funny person he say na learn

If you notice this particular conversation has reduced so much, not that it has stopped what happens from happening.

He keeps asking for validation on the forum if something happen na to come dey ask for solutions

Cheers

bigtt76:
Baba de calculate interest rate on banker POF cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by iyiolaademo: 7:16am On Jul 05, 2022
AlphaUno:

Yes,
if you can wait for 15th, only you pays 42k
If you can’t wait for 15th, both of you pay 42k * 2

No boss, walk-in is canceled for VI for this week. It’s strictly by appointment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 7:27am On Jul 05, 2022
ooo dear!

You happen to be a victim of Nigerians who would try to force their understanding of your name on you. Someone saw Khafilah and decided that no ...it should be Khafilat because Iya Khafilat lives next door so you are her daughter's namesake angry

Again, were you not present during the capture for the passport? Usually, they will ask you to confirm that details are correct before it is submitted for printing. Buh that's that.

1. Have you gone back to the passport office to complain about this formally?
2. How do you solve the WAEC issue with your DOB? Have you explored getting your birth certificate from NPC?

Champay:
I am on CAS processing stage, I was asked to provide a cover letter from WAEC showing the same Date of Birth/name. The problem is that WAEC said they don't issue cover letter.

*The name differences on my passport is 'T and H' my passport state Khafilat while all my credentials state Khafilah* everyother thing reads Khafilah,
The mistake was due to renewal of my Passport, my correction was not updated.

What will you advise me to do? Please�

Note: I was earlier asked to write a cover letter regarding that, which I have done and submitted
* the school doesn't accept Affidavit*
*I don't have issue with DOB
* I think it is to late for me to make correction on my Passport??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sheamus007(m): 7:37am On Jul 05, 2022
shegzb50:
Hello everyone

If you are going to Sheffield hallam university this September, pls let's connect � ....

And if anyone needs roommate biko am available....this accommodation fee is much

Cheers

How much do you pay for the accomodation fee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ZiggyMr(m): 7:51am On Jul 05, 2022
iyiolaademo:

No boss, walk-in is canceled for VI for this week. It’s strictly by appointment

Ok thanks, but now that we have appointment for 15th July for my wife can we all go as a family Our son and I?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 05, 2022
Please you guys should answer me.

Question3:
We paid for DHL delivery of our passports. We got a collection mail from TLS this evening by 6pm that our passport is ready for collection and that they will send additional email if we have paid for the passport to be delivered to us. Instead of sending the additional email which I presume should contain the DHL tracking number they rather send another collection email with no DHL tracking number around 7pm.

Please how long does it take them to deliver passport after receiving collection email outside Lagos state, Ebonyi State precisely?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 8:12am On Jul 05, 2022
Question3:

You even said precisely as though this is the DHL office, we can not guess and give you wrong info.. you did not get any answer because we do not know. Use the tracking no given to you on your collection slip(it is written there) and ff up with DHL if further questions pleasee.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 8:15am On Jul 05, 2022
duchess90:

Cheers
cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 8:18am On Jul 05, 2022
chukzypd:
Why can't I asked If you know it all then allow others to learn!.
asked kor. askamaya ni.
All they are saying is take the decision yourself, nobody here will validate cheating the system on a public forum and moreso should anything happen you would be able to bear the brunt and not say it’s Nigerians on nairaland that told you do such and such.

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.