Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,511 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1242429 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
slutky:
Please i need answer to the below question.Dear All,Please I want to fill dependent visa. Please is the application page different from the main applicant. If yes how will i link the dependent application to the main applicant
https://www.nairaland.com/6954875/uk-student-visa-tier-4
All the information is on page 1. Best to know it for yourself
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by omis1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
My formA application just reached the adb disbursement reviewal stage today,how long does it take for the money to be disbursed after reaching the reviewer stage?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by December30(f): 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Poanan:

I don't know how to correct this one o. Why will u work without employment letter?

What is the contnet of the letter she wants to write? Let her state the reason she is not using letter head and put the company phone number there, or use the letter of the place u worked fulltime only and forget about partime.

It was in 2013 and was fresh from NYSC and I resumed work. I worked there for 6 years. In between, I did my masters and graduated in 2016
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hermes119: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
afolayanto:
Proceed to your bank to update your BVN by adding your email to it. Same happened to me and the bvn was updated same day. You will need your email address to login to TRM portal. That's where you'll get OTP to login
The email has been linked and I have registered the account but I couldn't log in
Each time it was saying that the email address was not valid
The username entered is the email for registration

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Khendakillz01: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
Good afternoon house!
I did my biometric 9th of June
I called June 27th , I got a response a decision has been made.
But until now I’m yet to get a collection mail. What could be the problem ? It’s more than 10 working days already
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dapsey92: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hello guys.. i need inputs

1. i started counting my POF on 17th June, can i print the statement tommorow
2. my middle name on my bank statement is abbreviated to O. and other documents carries it in full, do i need to rectify this

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hermes119: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jvas:

Go to the bank where you registered your bvn and link your bvn with your email. Tell them to do it for you immediately. By the end of that day you will be able to proceed.
Cheers
I have done that and I have successfully registered
But while trying to log in I got this reply

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Keryorday: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hermes119:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hermes119: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
Keryorday:

Check that there is no space after your email address.
Thanks I have succeded
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Donbabaz: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
Remove any form of special character in the email address. Esp dot

Hermes119:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Champay: 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
Does VI TLs open on Saturday for collection of passports?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dybaladaddy: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hello guys.
I graduated in 2016. I have had no official employment. I served from 2018 to 2019.
My Nysc cert is the only thing I have as work experience; and am 27.

What are my chances?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bhoyo: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Which TLS did you do your biometric?
Khendakillz01:
Good afternoon house!
I did my biometric 9th of June
I called June 27th , I got a response a decision has been made.
But until now I’m yet to get a collection mail. What could be the problem ? It’s more than 10 working days already
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Khendakillz01: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
Bhoyo:
Which TLS did you do your biometric?

Victoria island
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kb1444: 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
Khendakillz01:

Victoria island

Pls how did you make the paid call ? And which network did you use ? Pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jum1: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hi, please if an application has been transfered to VAC on the tracking, do you think its for sure that the visa is granted since theres been no refusal email?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibukune(m): 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
Davidandgo:

Try Abuja, I know someone that got 10 years passport within 2 days. Also try less populated states. People now travel out of Lagos to other states just for Int Passport.

But we already captured in port harcourt
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Harvard13(m): 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hello Chief, I tried applying but they said they are not receiving online applications for January 2023. Is there an alternative? The course I am looking for is specifically offered in January for 18 months
Oracle55:
dm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Harvard13(m): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hello Chief, I tried applying but they said they are not receiving online applications for January 2023. Is there an alternative? The course I am looking for is specifically offered in January for 18 month
Tony3s:

Check your portal and confirm all documents uploaded has been accepted. If ok, they said about 10 working days (approximately 2 weeks).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Harvard13(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hello Chief, I tried applying but they said they are not receiving online applications for January 2023. Is there an alternative? The course I am looking for is specifically offered in January for 18 month
Property003:
I am. Let’s connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Harvard13(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Fluidy:
Hi, anyone going to university of bolton. Let's connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Harvard13(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mikolo28:
Yes, I did. I paid 4,500 GBP 3 weeks ago
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Harvard13(m): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hello Chief, I tried applying but they said they are not receiving online applications for January 2023. Is there an alternative? The course I am looking for is specifically offered in January for 18 months
Ojoval:
Please has anyone paid tuition deposit for University of Bolton?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: chamber2(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.