Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

How To Create A Service Like Google Ads - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Create A Service Like Google Ads (347 Views)

How To Make An Email Service Like Gmail And Yahoo. / How Do You Crack An AI Engineer’s Interview At Companies Like Google And Amazon? / Is There Any Big Programming Companies Like Google In Nigeria?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create A Service Like Google Ads by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hello Devs, I'm planning on expanding my start ups reach to internet platforms. Brs is an advertising and media marketing company and can reach 4m+ people on Facebook . So I want to start something like Google Ads but with only Nigeria as the targeted clients . I am a programmer Php and JavaScript . I need help , guides. Criticism and most of all best supports... We can partner on it although because I'm not very liquid now and cant afford a developer... I also need people to tell me what to bring and exclude as well... This new arm will serve as a monetization system for Nigerian Bloggers and High Traffic sites.
Re: How To Create A Service Like Google Ads by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:50am On Jan 25, 2022
Just be careful. someone did something like this a while back and got all his ads accounts banned on Google and Facebook. It might seem like nothing but advertising is a very huge part of business success.

https://hackernoon.com/getting-banned-from-google-adwords-518d59d881c9
Re: How To Create A Service Like Google Ads by airsaylongcome: 2:45am On Jan 25, 2022
Have you had a look at Revive Ad Server? Open source ad server solution. Like tensa above said, tread cautiously. Google can be ruthless but I like the brave uncharted path you are towing
Re: How To Create A Service Like Google Ads by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 01, 2022
Thanks for the advice

(1) (Reply)

How To Appeal Video Removed By Tiktok / Please Help Me Out / Earn Up To $5000 Per Month Working For Top US And Silicon Valley Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.