Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Do You Think Its Right For Mo Hits Current Movement With Kanye: Your Views - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do You Think Its Right For Mo Hits Current Movement With Kanye: Your Views (645 Views)

Americans React to Dbanj's "Scapegoat Remix" With Kanye West / Don Jazzy Mo Hits & Rubbish Videos / Mo' Hits- Pere Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Its Right For Mo Hits Current Movement With Kanye: Your Views by Jessicablo(f): 10:29am On Jun 21, 2011
l can say am the biggest kokomaster fan

Back to reality,

hmmm, from what i have seen, i strongly think "Its really not thoughtful if he's actually signing" BUT, if Dbanj wants to feature Kanye or they both want to collab on a song, and both labels are meeting together discuss sales and other biz that comes with music then i think its good for Nigerian Entertainment, But signing under GoodMusic, hmmm makes me chuckle? that bit is what i don't think is necessary to be sincere,

Dbanj & Don Jazzy are very smart ppl and i don't think they actually signing and i dont think kanye should or has been paid $3m cuz they know how to go about it if they want to get into the US Entertainment Market, Even though signing to GOODMUSIC could be one way but its not the best way,

thats what i think,

Let all haters go and hug transformer, Featuring Kanye is good for 9ja, but paying him & 3m, that's Hype but am loving the success.

yet Nigerians Home and abroad are know for using their brains
Re: Do You Think Its Right For Mo Hits Current Movement With Kanye: Your Views by sharon05(f): 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2011
well its an achievement for mo hits crew grin especailly dbanj, i got the video of his signup from www.viewnaija.com you can check out that site meanwhile here is a link http://viewnaija.com/video/1009897492001/Kanye-signs-Dbanj-and-Mo-Hits-records
Re: Do You Think Its Right For Mo Hits Current Movement With Kanye: Your Views by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2011
@Jessicablo, I totally agree with you smiley

I've already been called a hater everywhere lol. I would've preferred if they remained independent and drew attraction to themselves through more collabos and other international ventures, rather than signing under Kanye West. I'm not a fan of this decision at all. I just hope that D'banj will still sound like and remain D'banj.
Re: Do You Think Its Right For Mo Hits Current Movement With Kanye: Your Views by Mcleo007(m): 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2011
You guys shouldn't miss the points of value in the deal. Its a label collaboration and not total acquisition. Mo'hits is partially submerged into Good music, with it retaining its name, management and policies. You can compare it to what we have of a Shady-Aftermath-Interscope partnership. Same is G-unit linked with the Shady-Aftermath movement. And to point things out clearly, Kanye's Good music is in conjunction with Def jam. So!
Its a smart move to say the least. They (Mo'hits) get to reach out to the American audience with ease. wink

(1) (Reply)

Vybz Kartel Do What U Want Fi Do / Hennessy Artistry Vip Night, Octopus Lounge Video Highlights / Cost Of Setting Up A Standard Music Studio In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.