Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Making Money Out of the Kobo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money Out of the Kobo (1330 Views)

Who Wants To Manifest Money Out Of Thin Air? / I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Nigeria Can Now Send Money Out Via Western Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money Out of the Kobo by unphilaz(m): 10:32am On Jun 21, 2011
This is a very funny but really important topic i wish to consider. This morning i went out to 'mai shayi'(tea sellers) while we were taking our tea with bread, i started a discussion with a colleague of mine on the issue of making money from simple kobo. what triggered the discussion further was that lagos internally generated stood at 20billion followed by Kano. but what made kano a business hub and in which they have a lot of millions is becos they have not discarded the kobo.
Yes in Kano, as my friend stated, you can still buy something with a few kobos unlike in where i live the lowest denominator is N5. this set me to start thinking of the various possiblity of making money with just 1 kobo which is still a legal tender and accepted by the banks.
for instance i want to be selling recharge cards instead of N100, i did sell it @ N95 for both retailers and wholesale buyers. I have a photocopy business instead of photocopying @ N5, i will do it at 3pcs for N10. etc

pls i would like to further request more discussion on this so as to see more possiblity. Sorry i may not logically put it but hope u understand.
Re: Making Money Out of the Kobo by justnaira: 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2011
Love this great post, i have seen people that can go to a mile because of a difference of #5 in the price o a recharge card.
Re: Making Money Out of the Kobo by frenchman2: 9:33am On Jun 24, 2011
Hmm, very interesting post. this is the kind of thing i want to read on NL.
it's 1naira you keep adding that turns to 1million isn't it?
I'm afraid our get-rich-quick mentality will be a stumbling block.
Re: Making Money Out of the Kobo by greatefe1(m): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2011
Weel friend,
It is an interesting great post- Making money from smaller kobos. But this season of hard time big money business that is not hasty but very genuine to the type that can become ones personal carrier that never die isabetterbet to meet todays financial challenge. Base on this i will like to introduce to youoneof thebest and unfailing and unpopular offline business that you do or join the group that specializes on purchasing and supply agro allied products from Ghana to Nigerians ready market buyers every month. Please detail from: www.nigeriansmonthlyclaims.com
Great E.O
Re: Making Money Out of the Kobo by vickynet39(m): 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2011
My brother you have said the point blank truth but no Nigerian (99.99%) want to be patient to pick up the little kobos he can get but they all aim for 1000 naira notes grin
Re: Making Money Out of the Kobo by sahaya: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2011
thanks for your replies,
Re: Making Money Out of the Kobo by 4success(m): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2011
I have also sat down to work out "How to Make Money with out a kobo"

This strategy has worked greatly for me online and offline. You can follow
my ZeroCapital. com link below to Grab you Pack.

It all for Financial Freedom
Re: Making Money Out of the Kobo by dchoosen(m): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2011
You can BROWSE THE INTERNET FREE WITH ANY DECODER either HITV,DSTV,MYTV etc Don't miss this fantastic opportunity. Its as simple as ABC if you need a guide send me a mail on threeotelecoms@yahoo.com
Re: Making Money Out of the Kobo by kyensco87(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2011
I really love your site,

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Announces Foray Into The Nigerian Mobile Phone Market / Online Airtime Recharge Options / I Need Information About Game Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.