Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' (59457 Views)

Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness / Sammie Okposo And Wife, Ozzy Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

So a man who doesn’t care enough to protect himself from HIV and other Sexually Transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancies should have laws to care about their fate when they don’t care about it?

Condoms are free or less than $2 in many US locations.
You don't sound intelligent. The fact that a man isn't scared of std doesn't mean he shouldn't be scared of pregnancy. Nobody is forcing women to abort or not to abort, all I'm saying is these decisions should be jointly decided by both the man and the woman as long as pregnancy is involved.
If the man gives his consent for she to keep the pregnancy, he should take responsibility and if he doesn't, the state should force him.
But, if the man doesn't give his consent for she to keep the pregnancy, and yet she goes ahead to keep the pregnancy, he shouldn't take any responsibility unless he change his mind in the future, the lady should bear it alone just as she took the decision alone. Simple.
This is my last response to you tho.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
jclassiq:

Don't be an idiot. It takes two to tango, and more of the stupid singer cos he is the one with the higher stakes here -- the lady is a single woman.

Did you listen to the interview? Did you see their chats? He actively pursued her, literally. And when she got pregnant he tried to bully her into aborting it. Who does that? A so called man of god?

Right. And I’m sure he was buying this woman expensive purses, shoes, clothing, wine, and giving her large sums of money from his congregation’s pockets yet people are still defending him.

This guy is not a victim.

2 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Gesman: 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
The obvious reason for his public apology

3 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by FreeStuffsNG: 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
GreatrAnalyst:

Suspending himself is for himself, his personal ministry I think. Another suspension ought to be from his own Church which he attends. That's the way it is done. And the length of church suspension can't be determined by him but by church authority.

2 Thes. 3:6,14 doesn't really apply. There are enough doctrinal Scriptures that talk about how to handle someone who falls, which include prayers for the person, counseling suspending him from officiating and so on, none is about sending him away from the midst of brethren if he truly REPENTS and serves his suspension with remorse to show for it.

Lastly it is easier to criticise someone when it is not you. I am not speaking for him that he did well. Foundation of God is sure, and God cannot be mocked ... However even Bible warms that if anyone falls, a standing brother should help him stand in the spirit of meekness and not of pride, lest he be tempted himself.

There are have been men of God perceived to be bigger than him and have fallen in this country and have truly repented and restored. Criticizing someone after he fell doesn't make the critic a better Christian.
There is no one who can't be tempted ... It takes the grace of God and a whole lot of personal self-denying to keep up, and even after falling, to still return back to God.

It is easier to handle failure than success. Successful people have more doses of temptations than someone still struggling to stand.
David didn't fall until he became comfortable.
David is not a Christian wink
You actually toned down the essence of discipline in the life of a Christian as if the one who knows the truth and does wrong won't receive more punishment and as if open rebuke and disfellowship is mockery or mocking him.
Discipline is for his soul ;
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.(Matt 10:28, NIV).
So in this case, the Church must discipline him. Whatever he does with his personal business or ministry is not the one 2 Thes. 3:6,14 refer to.

I struggle to understand how you found it easy to handle failure than success.

From my life experiences and watching the lives of great mentors, I have learnt that there's no sudden failure or sudden success in life. It's precepts upon precepts , if you do what successful people do, you end where they end and if you do what unsuccessful people do, you will be unsuccessful. That it took the woman calling him out before admitting puts him in a bad spot and all the accusations raised by the woman are so heavy that the Church must investigate and get his reaction. If the woman had not called out, he would have probably continued to lead fellowship throughout this week and later without any remorse or confession.

The Instagram video is not for the church.

It's a lesson to us all to remain careful because we will answer to our actions.

2 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by alizma: 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
teejayreal:
If you know you won fok and you no won get any issue after foking. Just use condom. Be se'xually responsible. Stop doing yourself
You forgot to tell us to double the condom
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
Elder0001:

You don't sound intelligent. The fact that a man isn't scared of std doesn't mean he shouldn't be scared of pregnancy. Nobody is forcing women to abort or not to abort, all I'm saying is these decisions should be jointly decided by both the man and the woman as long as pregnancy is involved.
If the man gives his consent for she to keep the pregnancy, he should take responsibility and if he doesn't, the state should force him.
But, if the man doesn't give his consent for she to keep the pregnancy, and yet she goes ahead to keep the pregnancy, he shouldn't take any responsibility unless he change his mind in the future, the lady should bear it alone just as she took the decision alone. Simple.
This is my last response to you tho.

To anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence, you sound, for lack of better words, very dumb. A man isn’t scared of a STD (which can EASILY kill him, his wife, and everyone else he sleeps with) yet he is afraid of a baby?

What you THINK should happen has no bearing on what does happen. Goodbye

4 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by alizma: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
rentAcock:
Of course she will keep the baby. As she's based in the U.S, they will force the guy to pay child support every month for 21yrs. She just won the lottery.
And the knacking was don on American soil. Easy lottery
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
pocohantas:

Ah, she has to forgive o. Where you want make she go? Na double wahala be this. The man has not only cheated, but he has shown her family and his that she is the reason they are childless. There is not much she can do here.

If I were the wife, now he is vulnerable, I will ensure I get my own child out of him. I don’t know if they have done this, if they haven’t now is the time. She is not young and leaving him won’t do her any good at this stage. Get a child or two, then lockup and wait for him to die.

If Sammie didn’t have a public image to protect, him and his family would be throwing a party now. I am sure his family is happy. The wife should think for herself.
She nor get where she wan run go.

Anyway she has the fortitude to forgive this nonsense and if she takes your advice they should try another method to have children that is if they have not.

Nigerians should also embrace the idea of adoption too.

My condolences to the wife for putting up with such rubbish that kind of marriage is now one of convenience.

4 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Bbbwings: 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
Etinosa1234:
So after singing passionately abt God in public, Sammie makes another girl sing his name passionately in za oza room cheesy

U want to share glory with my God?
Daguq cheesy cheesy
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
His wife needs to get tested for STDs if she has not already.

I hope that his wife is not gullible enough to think that this is the only baby lurking out there.

This isn’t his first rodeo.

3 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by IgOga(m): 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2022

3 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by tunize(m): 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
Then he should be your sole source of motivation, this just shows how weak of a person you are.
You wan sell your pikin to do house boy or waitn? There are a thousand ways to make money and sell yourself legally ooh.
Check your environment you dey stay, you can volunteer to clean people's houses or maybe do laundry like help dry clean clothes or maybe set up a private lesson for kids within your area you think outside the box.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
IgOga:

Sadly there will be more ladies coming out. I think this is just the beginning.

I think you are correct.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Super175921: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ehya so Ghanaians still see Nigerians as their mentors. Can a Nigerian join and help populate it?
tushbushboy78: Nice concept. forum is a good alternative to NL

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by jclassiq(m): 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Right. And I’m sure he was buying this woman expensive purses, shoes, clothing, wine, and giving her large sums of money from his congregation’s pockets yet people are still defending him.

This guy is not a victim.
He is certainly not a victim. According to the lady they were literally fvcking around like rabbits. It wasn't a one-off incident. He even invited her to Nigeria at some point. Then when the bubble burst he started to bully her -- saying she wants to disgrace him, can you imagine?

2 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Diligence: 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
Both were & are adults & knew what they were going into. I hv always believed there may be always an Offer, but ultimate Acceptance is what seals de deal. Both should take care of the innocent soul.
This hurts all "Stakeholders" but repentance and healing process and forgiveness would help all and sundry...

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by SirLakes: 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
Our praise and worship singer don buy olosho market

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by AfroKnight: 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
Dem don use belle trap this man.

He messed up big time!

At least it’s pregnancy. What if it had been HIV? Stop nakking without protection. You people won’t hear!

3 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by pocohantas(f): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

She nor get where she wan run go.

Anyway she has the fortitude to forgive this nonsense and if she takes your advice they should try another method to have children that is if they have not.

Nigerians should also embrace the idea of adoption too.

My condolences to the wife for putting up with such rubbish that kind of marriage is now one of convenience.

Many are…sadly. cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Popesuccess(m): 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
Righteousness2:
That's the right thing to do.

Abortion is pure Murder! And that will be adding Murder to Fornication and adultery.

As for Mr. Sammie, those of us who claim to call the name of JESUS Christ should do all we can to Ensure that we Flee from all appearances of Evil. Because what you think you do in Secret is an open Sepulcher before GOD and when GOD wants to Disgrace someone, it is Usually Loud.

He has done good by leaving the ministry and going to GOD for Forgiveness and restoration.

As long as he is serious and not Decieving himself , BABA will definitely clean and restore him.
Is not God that disgrace people, is the devil. he will encourage you to sin secretly them expose you in public.

2 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Solofresh2: 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
And who is she expecting to keep her baby before

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
jclassiq:

He is certainly not a victim. According to the lady they were literally fvcking around like rabbits. It wasn't a one-off incident. He even invited her to Nigeria at some point. Then when the bubble burst he started to bully her -- saying she wants to disgrace him, can you imagine?

Isn’t that some nerve? I believe you when you say he invited her to Nigeria because they import these girls from America, put them in a hotel a few miles from their wives for weeks at a time, and pay them.

Like many pastors, I think he is used to bullying people into submission but that doesn’t work everywhere. Didn’t he learn anything from Aliko Dangote’s attempt at bullying? All of his money and power meant nothing in America. When he saw the lawsuit against the slay Queen wasn’t entertained by the courts, he paid her to shut up and go away.

5 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by oluwaahmed: 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
rentAcock:
Of course she will keep the baby. As she's based in the U.S, they will force the guy to pay child support every month for 21yrs. She just won the lottery.

No be who get money go pay child support? If he's not a us citizen and he doesn't have money to pay, nothing do am ooi

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by IgOga(m): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
Gkemz:
Mummy GO coming with...

If you play Sammie Okposo song, hellfire awaits you.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by seyz91(m): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
teejayreal:
If you know you won fok and you no won get any issue after foking. Just use condom. Be se'xually responsible. Stop doing yourself

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Spain007(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
....Guys amu unu zutukwanu Ike. Nawa o

Our prik try rest nah. Hmmm

Nwoke umuahia
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by seyz91(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
cheesy
Fryzi:
Pastors/religious leaders, Gospel singers do the worse. But you think they're holier than thou.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by nzeobi(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
Handsum64:
Why are these Jesus is Lord preachers this hypocritical?
Marry more than one wife if one is not sufficient for you instead of all these infidelity right left and center

A Man can have 5 wives and still be cheating

3 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
Spain007:

Nwoke umuahia
.... Lol. Umere nne m.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by liasmiram2567: 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
Handsum64:
Why are these Jesus is Lord preachers this hypocritical?
Marry more than one wife if one is not sufficient for you instead of all these infidelity right left and center

When they will be shouting 'one man one wife' but have many sidekicks.
Who are they deceiving? God has not restrained you from marrying more than one wife as past prophets in the Bible did have more than one wife.She issue of marrying one wife was man made as the issue of Trinity.

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Phock2sweet: 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
Make the lady and Sammie Okposo OkroSoup Getat
hahaha
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by FreeStuffsNG: 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
IgOga:

Sadly there will be more ladies coming out. I think this is just the beginning.
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style / Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits / Lynxxx And Genevieve Nnaji Spotted In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.