Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' (59421 Views)

Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness / Sammie Okposo And Wife, Ozzy Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by AngelicBeing: 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
sukkot:
the guy is not a usa citizen. he lives in naija. although if he does not pay which he does not have to , he can never enter the usa again. so it will be in his best interest to pay child support if he still wants to enter the usa
Hian, sukkot aka Obadiah 777 is back shocked
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
O pari.

Now he will start staying at home . His wife (and probably his biological or adopted children since I learnt he doesn't have a child with his wife yet) will be seeing daddy's face more frequently at home henceforth since what keeps taking him out all the time has sent him back home.

Which one is "suspending himself "? He should actually be disfellowshiped by his church for walking disorderly and restored when he is truly penitent. He is not the one to suspend and restore himself.

“Withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us... And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed” (2 Thes. 3:6,14).

I remember his grass to grace story he personally shared on Soni Irabor's Show, Inspiration FM,Lagos and truly feel proud of him ,so much impressed by how he came from abject poverty to become a success today. How he threw all that away for an African doll when he has a real Queen at home is still like a shock to me.May God restore his home and heal him.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Digmygold: 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
Righteousness2:
That's the right thing to do.

Abortion is pure Murder! And that will be adding Murder to Fornication and adultery.

As for Mr. Sammie, those of us who claim to call the name of JESUS Christ should do all we can to Ensure that we Flee from all appearances of Evil. Because what you think you do in Secret is an open Sepulcher before GOD and when GOD wants to Disgrace someone, it is Usually Loud.

He has done good by leaving the ministry and going to GOD for Forgiveness and restoration.

As long as he is serious and not Decieving himself , BABA will definitely clean and restore him.
Righteousness2:
That's the right thing to do.

Abortion is pure Murder! And that will be adding Murder to Fornication and adultery.

As for Mr. Sammie, those of us who claim to call the name of JESUS Christ should do all we can to Ensure that we Flee from all appearances of Evil. Because what you think you do in Secret is an open Sepulcher before GOD and when GOD wants to Disgrace someone, it is Usually Loud.

He has done good by leaving the ministry and going to GOD for Forgiveness and restoration.

As long as he is serious and not Decieving himself , BABA will definitely clean and restore him.

Who you dey call BABA. The ugly inside out he-goat? He is definitely deceiving himself. This is not his first obviously. E don tey. So because this one got pregnant and exposed him, he is claiming a need to leave Ministry. I am sure if she hadn't got pregnant, or got pregnant and agreed to abort it, he won't be leaving the Ministry. He will continue his frolicking back to back without giving a hoot about the gospel
Bloody hypocrite who has no fear of God. He has just started.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by FreeStuffsNG: 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
GreatrAnalyst:

David wasn't a Christian that's why he could fall right? May be you can throw more light, whatever you meant by that.
Your own definition of discipline is for his assembly to be done away with him and never to have anything to do with him again according to 2 Thes.3:6 you quoted? You care to explain yourself again, because it seems you are the only one who knows what you are talking about.

You admitted that his Church must discipline him, what did I write earlier? Or how if I ask should the Church discipline him aside from the things I mentioned earlier (counselling him, suspending him from officiating, praying for him, etc), going by the Scriptures you quoted, "... withdraw yourselves from everybody that walks disorderly..." is that the discipline you are talking about?

I don't have problem with the fact that you don't know that people higher up in pedestals face more temptations than people on ground or low cadre. Maintaining the top is harder than getting to the top... Whichever way you interpret that doesn't ruffle me.

Now about he who has desecrated his marital vows by impregnating someone else, I don't know him personally, I ain't writing to absolve him of his errors. Whatever has led him to that isn't one day's errors, and consequences of errors are real, thus you don't need to feel like I am taking side with him.

My point is that your Scriptural quotation doesn't apply; to discipline a fallen Christian isn't that the Church must withdraw from him or cut him from their gathering and have nothing to do with him again, especially if he wants to repent and admit his errors.
You saying that he did all those willingly is as saying that even if he turns to God truly afterwards and wants to stop his deliberate sins, God won't hear him ever again and Church should cast him.

Let him that stand take heed.

Please kindly go and read my original post again and read how I paired disciplining him and restoring him wink
Let me just pretend that I was born yesterday and don't know what success means wink

Don't let anyone decieve you,success is a magnifying glass, if you are arrogant and wayward, success will magnify it for you and if you are humble and generous, success will magnify it .

So my point again is that failure of this kind is never sudden.

I read a comment of someone alluding to it that there are likely more ladies to come in the open later to expose him. This is why his church must discipline him and get to the bottom of it all.
I will no longer be replying you as it seems I may just be repeating myself sir smiley
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by freshalien: 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
drkrest:
I hope he will rise up again. The lady could have insisted on him using sheath; she could have taken postinor after the sex but she literally had other plans in mind. Funny enough, if she had not gotten pregnant, nobody would have known about this. Baba would have continued to minister.
Things men of God do behind the scenes though.

The oil wey dey your head no go ever finish!

He wouldn’t have excused himself from so-called ministerial duties if he wasn’t exposed by the lady. He simply would have continued business as usual. He is only sorry because he was “caught”

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by sukkot: 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Hian, sukkot aka Obadiah 777 is back shocked
my brother Angelic being salute to you my kind Sir. Wehdone . happy new year and trust you are well grin grin grin grin
Always good to see you
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by AngelicBeing: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
sukkot:
my brother Angelic being salute to you my kind Sir. Wehdone . happy new year and trust you are well grin grin grin grin
Always good to see you
Nice to see you back, l checked on your profile few times in the past, was wondering what happened to you, where you taken by The Celestial forces to the 3rd Heaven's or what really happened that sukkot disappeared like Enoch from the face of the earth shocked

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
Sammie Okposo well done Sir child support is waiting for you in advance. It is good to have self control at times because of issue like this.

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Tonytonex(m): 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
May God have mercy on us.
We do worst. Just that ours is not made public cause we're not public figure. Sin is sin.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by sukkot: 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Nice to see you back, l checked on your profile few times in the past, was wondering what happened to you, where you taken by The Celestial forces to the 3rd Heaven's or what really happened that sukkot disappeared like Enoch from the face of the earth shocked
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and reappeared back after 3 days and 3 nights in the belly of hell. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy its good to be back in the land of the living thanks to mary and mary magdalene for rolling away that heavy stone from the sepulcher
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by AngelicBeing: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
sukkot:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and reappeared back after 3 days and 3 nights in the belly of hell. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy its good to be back in the land of the living thanks to mary and mary magdalene for rolling away that heavy stone from the sepulcher
Hahaha, sukkot is back cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Donedeal1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
Tanwa,Iheanacho,loading.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by BabaAgba79(m): 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
Showing:
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6955443/sammie-okposo-apologises-fling-american

https://punchng.com/ill-keep-the-baby-says-lady-sammie-okposo-impregnated/

The Burden of Christianity is self inflicted! Washing your dirty linen outside! Rubbish! Pls, how does your repentance unfuck the the Bleep u gave that woman? Self-ignominy! You bleeped! You don Bleep! shikena!
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by JustforMen: 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
May be the pregnancy is not even his own sef oo!
What is wrong with a little polygamy?
There's nowhere that the christian religion condemned it.
I cannot apologize to any human being just because I make side baby.
The worst part is fvcking a hoe raw.so you could potentially infect your wife with Labadi.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Elbethel1: 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
He would have done well to have apologised and suspended himself before now because if the lady has not cried out he would have pretended as if nothing happened. Anyway, God is ever forgiving, may He accept your repentance and restore you.
This is a warning to those ministers of God who they are Supermen, the devil is always on the lookout, so he who thinks he stands should beware lest he falls.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by chigator2: 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
Handsum64:
Why are these Jesus is Lord preachers this hypocritical?
Marry more than one wife if one is not sufficient for you instead of all these infidelity right left and center

Wrong, the stuff that made one insufficient for you, will still make 1000 insufficient for you if you're undisciplined. Don't play yourself, ask Solomon
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Digmygold: 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
teejayreal:
If you know you won fok and you no won get any issue after foking. Just use condom. Be se'xually responsible. Stop doing yourself

Tell Ubunja this.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by adonaimart(m): 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
To a fellow man who has fallen morally, we got you..

I pray you find peace...

Lust of the flesh is real guys and it can happen to anyone; just don't let it be you.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by kingsceedon(m): 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
....Guys amu unu zutukwanu Ike. Nawa o

Zuo Ike na ebee? Amu enwehi odu ahia, ngahari ngahari ka oji eri nri

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by thegreencoal: 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
For all the young men out there who claims to be skillful laying ladies to bed, you are actually hurting yourself. Womanizing will become part of you and at the peak of your glory, it will disgrace you because adultery and fornication would have become your habit and addiction.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by aryzgreat: 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
How these ministers and pastors do these sacrilegious things and still have guts to stand and preach before a congregation makes me cringe.

God is indeed merciful

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Ajenikoko89: 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by PetroDolla2020: 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
Stvpid talk. Who sees Nigerians as mentors? Get sense, huh? grin

Super175921:
Ehya so Ghanaians still see Nigerians as their mentors. Can a Nigerian join and help populate it?
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Glink2018(m): 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
Africa will be great if we can take away religion and sex. These two are the major preoccupation and downfall of most black folks.

/

...for your mind...

I guess ..., you are an atheist?
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by sukkot: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, sukkot is back cheesy
yezzurrrrrrrrrr grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by hammer567: 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
OUR DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN GOD HAVE BEEN PLAYING MUMMY AND DADDY IN ZA OTHER ROOM FOR A LONG TIME.

THEY ARE THE WORST HYPOCRITE THAT CRITICISE OTHER PEOPLE FOR THE SAMETHING THEY DO IN HIDING.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Powersurge: 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
drkrest:
I hope he will rise up again. The lady could have insisted on him using sheath; she could have taken postinor after the sex but she literally had other plans in mind. Funny enough, if she had not gotten pregnant, nobody would have known about this. Baba would have continued to minister.
I don't understand! The girl should tell a matured man to do the right?

2 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by hammer567: 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
drkrest:

MEN OF GOD ARE MAJORITY FUCKTARDS.

ALL THOSE GIRLS RUNNING AROUND CLAIMING SISTER IN GOD, ARE THE WORST ASHAWO U CAN EVER JAM.

THEIR TOTO NO DEY REST, NA FROM ONE PRAYER MEEETING TO THE NEXT WITH DIFFERENT BROTHERS IN ZA LORD.

I DONE DEY AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO SAMPLE 1 OR 2, SO I KNOW WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT.

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Judd007: 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by sunnyphem(m): 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
no mata how high u are in spirit... watch ur back. devil is aftr you.... who devil cannot bring down takes the grace of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion / Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.