Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,017 members, 7,863,681 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Howv Sammie Okposo Impregnated Me In America And Abandoned Me - US Based Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Howv Sammie Okposo Impregnated Me In America And Abandoned Me - US Based Woman (1828 Views)

Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson / Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Howv Sammie Okposo Impregnated Me In America And Abandoned Me - US Based Woman by SleekGist: 11:35am On Jan 25, 2022
An American lady known as African Doll had on Monday accused the Gospel singer, Sammie Okposo of impregnating and abandoning her.

She claimed that he stopped been sweet and kind to her like he used during their sexual escapades, after he found out that she was pregnant; an attitude she detests.

According to African Doll, they met during one of his concerts in Texas and started following each other on Instagram, he proceeded to ask for her phone number which she gave him.

The lady also said Sammie invited her to his hotel and they spent the nights together. She admitted that she slept with the singer on several occasions.

After informing him of her condition, African Doll claimed the singer asked him to abort the preganancy.

“Sammie okposo got me pregnant and does not want to take responsibility and blocked me on all social media platforms.

“We met at a concert in one church close to my home and we started following each other on Instagram. He asked for my number from Instagram and we started conversing regularly.

“He invited me to his show in Houston Texas in November 2021, he invited me to his hotel and we hung out. I spent the night with him until the next morning.

“We kept speaking even when he invited me to Nigeria, we messed around on several occasions. I am accountable for my part. In December again , he invited me to his show and we messed around.

“I know it’s wrong what I did sleeping with a married man and tried to communicate with him so we can find a way out but he kept telling me I’m trying to disgrace him.”

She, however, said she’s not trying to get anything from him or blackmail him but he disrespected her by calling her names.

“After I left the hospital and called him, he told me to do the needful and get rid of the child after ....https://sleekgist.com/how-sammie-okposo-impregnated-me-in-america-and-abandoned-me-us-based-woman-calls-out-gospel-singer/

Re: Howv Sammie Okposo Impregnated Me In America And Abandoned Me - US Based Woman by ayindejimmy(m): 11:45am On Jan 25, 2022
Loki
Re: Howv Sammie Okposo Impregnated Me In America And Abandoned Me - US Based Woman by recieve(m): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
the guy ugly oh
Re: Howv Sammie Okposo Impregnated Me In America And Abandoned Me - US Based Woman by princeemmma(m): 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
gospel artist spreading his poros virus here and there....... married man for that matter................ mr. man you have scored and you must continue playing until full time

1 Like

Re: Howv Sammie Okposo Impregnated Me In America And Abandoned Me - US Based Woman by sharpwriter(m): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ghen Ghen, another scandal cheesy
I hope there will be an end to this one soon.
Re: Howv Sammie Okposo Impregnated Me In America And Abandoned Me - US Based Woman by Kirkman: 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
grin sweet in the middle, if you know, you know.

(1) (Reply)

Support Fellow Nigerian Actors In Hollywood! / Bigbrother Amplified -kim ,luclay,mumba And Nkuli Are Up For Eviction / Millionaire Businessman Charles Ahize Set To Wed Maureen Emanalom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.