Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,536 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

If You Have Prepaid Meter You Surely Need This Free Guide - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / If You Have Prepaid Meter You Surely Need This Free Guide (584 Views)

Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Showing A Spanner Icon. / Please Help With My Conlog Prepaid Meter / I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Prepaid Meter You Surely Need This Free Guide by SolarEdge: 11:56am On Jan 25, 2022
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW IF YOU HAVE A PREPAID METER AT HOME OR OFFICE
It is often said that Knowledge is power.

My mentor usually says that, "There's no mountain anywhere, Everyman ignorance is his mountain."

In this FREE EBOOK you will see a legal way on how to reduce your Electricity bills legally.

You want to know how kindly send a WhatsApp DM "I NEED THE FREE EBOOK" to 07038567494.

WhatsApp chat ONLY

Disclaimer:
Every information in this ebook is to reduce your Electricity bills legally, not to bypass your connection.

Re: If You Have Prepaid Meter You Surely Need This Free Guide by SolarEdge: 8:51am On Jan 26, 2022
Good morning
Re: If You Have Prepaid Meter You Surely Need This Free Guide by SolarEdge: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
Still available for FREE
Re: If You Have Prepaid Meter You Surely Need This Free Guide by SolarEdge: 9:13am On Jan 31, 2022
Available
Re: If You Have Prepaid Meter You Surely Need This Free Guide by SolarEdge: 9:08am On Feb 01, 2022
Good morning
Re: If You Have Prepaid Meter You Surely Need This Free Guide by Poopypants: 10:31am On Feb 01, 2022
Don’t bother wasting your time.
I did it, so you don’t have to.

Re: If You Have Prepaid Meter You Surely Need This Free Guide by SolarEdge: 11:36am On Feb 01, 2022
Poopypants:
Don’t bother wasting your time.
I did it, so you don’t have to.
You contacted me for a FREE GUIDE which I have a simple instruction on how to get it and you're doing this. Haven't you seen people that ordered for paid items and get it in weeks? This is a FREE GUIDE, Why are Nigerians full of hate and frustration? Please your tormentor and cause of your depression are in Abuja not me...let me not waste my productive day on a nonentity like you.
Re: If You Have Prepaid Meter You Surely Need This Free Guide by Poopypants: 11:40am On Feb 01, 2022
SolarEdge:

You contacted me for a FREE GUIDE which I have a simple instruction on how to get it and you're doing this. Haven't you seen people that ordered for paid items and get it in weeks? This is a FREE GUIDE, Why are Nigerians full of hate and frustration? Please your tormentor and cause of your depression are in Abuja not me...let me not waste my productive day on a nonentity like you.
ok

(1) (Reply)

SOLD / MSI Modern 14" Super Sleek Ultrabook For Fast Sale / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.