Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Showing A Spanner Icon. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Showing A Spanner Icon. (18799 Views)

Help!!!!! Tried Recharging My Prepaid Meter / Please Help With My Conlog Prepaid Meter / I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Showing A Spanner Icon. by pelhurmy(m): 5:01am On Mar 08, 2022
Good day everyone. I am not sure of where to post this.

Early this morning around 4am, the power supply to my apartment went off. I noticed my neighbours still had.

On getting outside to check the conlog ip54 prepaid meter, I saw a spanner icon and a negative reading of the energy balance.

Please, who has experienced this and what was done to rectify it. Thank you as you help me with useful insights.
Re: Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Showing A Spanner Icon. by Lawlab251: 5:08am On Mar 08, 2022
Hmm
Re: Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Showing A Spanner Icon. by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 08, 2022
Have you tried kicking it grin
Re: Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Showing A Spanner Icon. by matrix199(m): 5:31am On Mar 08, 2022
My friend go and recharge your line and see a thumbs up on the meter.
Re: Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Showing A Spanner Icon. by Enskynelson(m): 6:58am On Mar 08, 2022
I think your unit finished and since it was night, they allowed u use the power (happy hour) as they don't expect you to go out looking for power in the dead of the night. Now that it is morning, you are expected to recharge. The negative will be deducted from your recharge. This I think is the solution and explanation
Re: Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Showing A Spanner Icon. by pelhurmy(m): 10:49am On Mar 08, 2022
Enskynelson:
I think your unit finished and since it was night, they allowed u use the power (happy hour) as they don't expect you to go out looking for power in the dead of the night. Now that it is morning, you are expected to recharge. The negative will be deducted from your recharge. This I think is the solution and explanation

I recharged it last week and when I even got home from work, I still had more than 30kW. And the only thing on was my television and the lobby bulb. I think it is a technical fault. I have gone to their office to lodge a complain. I hope they will come and rectify it as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time everyone. I appreciate.
Re: Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Showing A Spanner Icon. by otimothy(m): 2:45pm On May 18, 2022
pelhurmy:

I recharged it last week and when I even got home from work, I still had more than 30kW. And the only thing on was my television and the lobby bulb. I think it is a technical fault. I have gone to their office to lodge a complain. I hope they will come and rectify it as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time everyone. I appreciate.

Hi Good Afternoon, How were you able to resolve it, my newly installed meter just did same thing.
Re: Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Showing A Spanner Icon. by pelhurmy(m): 2:48pm On May 18, 2022
otimothy:

Hi Good Afternoon, How were you able to resolve it, my newly installed meter just did same thing.

Is it showing a negative reading? Or just the spanner icon alone?
Re: Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Showing A Spanner Icon. by otimothy(m): 2:54pm On May 18, 2022
pelhurmy:

Its not showing negative, only the spanner icon alone and a hand with paper kinda image too.
Re: Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Showing A Spanner Icon. by scarra: 5:17pm On May 18, 2022
I have this blue suede Chelsea boots for sale. They have never been worn. Price is 20k (firm). Escrow is allowed and waybill is possible. WhatsApp - 07037483501

1 Like

Re: Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Showing A Spanner Icon. by otimothy(m): 8:26pm On May 18, 2022
pelhurmy:

Kindly help with how you resolved it? I'm actually stuck and don't know how to as the IKEDC guys aren't forthcoming.
Re: Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Showing A Spanner Icon. by theenchanter: 11:18pm On May 18, 2022
scarra:
I have this blue suede Chelsea boots for sale. They have never been worn. Price is 20k (firm). Escrow is allowed and waybill is possible. WhatsApp - 07037483501
nice shoe, na d suede spoil am for me, if not, I for pick am.
Re: Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Showing A Spanner Icon. by pelhurmy(m): 11:51am On May 19, 2022
otimothy:

Kindly help with how you resolved it? I'm actually stuck and don't know how to as the IKEDC guys aren't forthcoming.

Sorry bro for late response. Mine actually showed the spanner icon and a negative reading. My friend who works there told me to recharge again and it worked.

Yours is quite different. Probably, I'll help you call him to confirm the solution because when I went to their office, they only told me to write a letter of complaint which they didn't attend to until about 2months after.
Re: Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Showing A Spanner Icon. by otimothy(m): 12:41pm On May 22, 2022
pelhurmy:

Sorry bro for late response. Mine actually showed the spanner icon and a negative reading. My friend who works there told me to recharge again and it worked.

Yours is quite different. Probably, I'll help you call him to confirm the solution because when I went to their office, they only told me to write a letter of complaint which they didn't attend to until about 2months after.

Thanks however I sorted it out already.

Thank you once again for trying.
Re: Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Showing A Spanner Icon. by dreamwords: 12:50pm On May 22, 2022
scarra:
this one small na, na 41 abi?
Re: Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Showing A Spanner Icon. by oli360(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2022
otimothy:

Thanks however I sorted it out already.
Thank you once again for trying.
hello how did you solve your own issue?
Re: Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Showing A Spanner Icon. by otimothy(m): 11:25pm On May 23, 2022
oli360:

hello how did you solve your own issue?

Went to the office to complain, someone contacted me later that night and gave me a 60 digit code that cleared it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Showing A Spanner Icon. by scarra: 8:12pm On May 25, 2022
dreamwords:

this one small na, na 41 abi?
Boss na 42. The person wey I buy am for Dey wear 43
Re: Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Showing A Spanner Icon. by Xpress24(m): 9:00pm On May 25, 2022
pelhurmy:
Good day everyone. I am not sure of where to post this.

Early this morning around 4am, the power supply to my apartment went off. I noticed my neighbours still had.

On getting outside to check the conlog ip54 prepaid meter, I saw a spanner icon and a negative reading of the energy balance.

Please, who has experienced this and what was done to rectify it. Thank you as you help me with useful insights.
grin spanner icon mean say na mechanic go run am for u
Re: Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Showing A Spanner Icon. by Amstrongchuks: 4:54pm On May 30, 2023
Please how did you resolve it, and did you make any payments, cos this one is telling my mom to bring 20k which is total nonsense
Re: Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Showing A Spanner Icon. by aralc: 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
otimothy:

Went to the office to complain, someone contacted me later that night and gave me a 60 digit code that cleared it.

60 digit code ke. Mine has the same problem
Re: Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Showing A Spanner Icon. by kehnton(m): 11:30am On Jul 12, 2023
having same problem o. Thanks NL. how can it be resolved?

(1) (Reply)

MTN Unlimited Browsing Cheat For PC And Android(4.0+) / promo,,,, Etisalat 15gb for 2000, 08062910669 / New ,Hp Dm 4 Corei 5 640gb,750gb ,8gb ram,6gb ram , fingerprint @ 98,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.