Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) (19441 Views)

Was I Scammed By The Bank Or POS Operator? / Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error / POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
A POS operator overpaid a customer by ₦100k in Fagba, Lagos, IGBERETV reports.

The woman who shared video of the money paid to her by the POS operator said she withdrew ₦200k from the POS operator but the POS operator only deducted ₦102k from her bank account.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-jdGEfg1II

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZKWiNdLbn_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Share

Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by Iyaweh: 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
That's a huge problem
Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by Earlystar698(m): 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
The Woman should return the money, that's a glitch issue, when the balance is deducted another day let her not run to the bank and start complaining. People should at least behave like human for once especially Africa. And why would someone with thinking sense go withdraw 200k through pos? What if the attendant is an ex convict? Simply walk in to the bank and withdraw if its above 50k to avoid stories that touch.

My 2 cent

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
The pos person na bolo. Not every job suite everybody.
I worked as a service desk personal in a company as intern.
I already know i can't do this kind of job and will not want to come back to that company.
I have concentration disorder and right ear is not audible enough. You'll have to speak clearly to me cheesy

Naso all job be, not everyone is fit for all kind of job. No go put yahsef 4 gbese ontop chicken change salary

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
A pos vendor requires a smart and calculative brain.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by Holumhidey(m): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
smiley

Imagine going to hell cos of 100k

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hope somebody won't die of heart attack

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by MufasaLion: 8:07am On Jan 26, 2022
Holumhidey:
smiley

Imagine going to hell cos of 100k

Imagine not going to hell because of so many other good deeds she's done. Although, she might he punished for the 100k on earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by Sammy07: 8:07am On Jan 26, 2022
Has she returned it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by Felabrity: 8:07am On Jan 26, 2022
Be a good civilian and return the money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:07am On Jan 26, 2022
Return the money na
Every business (big or small) needs to have a social media presence, Yes even that your moi-moi business which of course could be time consuming.
Being consistent online is a very difficult task that's why in the spirit of Valentine, I would like to help manage 20 businesses online FREE for one month.

Are you fast enough?

Get a month free social media management (between FEB 14TH - MAR 14TH) be fast, because it's opened to the first 20 people only.
Note, you must have an existing business online or offline.

Terms & Conditions applies!

See signature for contact details. Good Luck!
Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by money121(m): 8:07am On Jan 26, 2022
Ok
Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by Sammy07: 8:07am On Jan 26, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Hope somebody won't die of heart attack

B4 nko.
Whenever he/she is doing her balances in the night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by jamexborn(m): 8:07am On Jan 26, 2022
Return it biko

It's just fagba...it's not Dat far

But where una dey see dis money ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by MufasaLion: 8:08am On Jan 26, 2022
Sammy07:
Has she returned it?

Welcome to the world of Nigerian bloggers. Always dishing out incomplete stories.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by MorataFC: 8:09am On Jan 26, 2022
Gobe
Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 8:09am On Jan 26, 2022
Hmm, This is problem
Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by Cheryph200(m): 8:11am On Jan 26, 2022
No matter how smart and calculative your brain is.. You will surely make one or two mistakes in POS BUSINESS.. but this kind of mistake is huge which will affect the business..
This kind of transaction need good attention and check as many times as possible before the receiver leave your shop....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by Tunechi5(m): 8:11am On Jan 26, 2022
Ok
Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by Sammy07: 8:11am On Jan 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

Welcome to the world of Nigerian bloggers. Always dishing out incomplete stories.

grin
Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by yusluvad(m): 8:12am On Jan 26, 2022
Chai Gbese!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by Femich18(m): 8:13am On Jan 26, 2022
Nawa o. This kind of error is very common among POS operators. The business get as e be. One single mistake can ruin your day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by snipernigga(m): 8:14am On Jan 26, 2022
What is good for the Jew is good for Uganda, God bless you sister for being your neighbors keeper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by Miraclejunction(m): 8:15am On Jan 26, 2022
Let the woman return the money to the pos attendant..she fit think say na her blessing be this but make she remember the pain this post person go pass through
I remember back then when i was still small,I was given 1000# to buy bread 350#, when I reached the place I will buy the bread,there were plenty people in the shop,I waited till it got to my turn..The man gave me bread and asked how much change will he give me,I told him 650# which he gave me, I had just taken some steps when I realized the 1k was still in my pocket..my mind begin play with me,I come dey reason whether make I give the man the money or make I carry am go house go flex the money,,as I dey reason I still dey Waka dey go my house..I think am say the money na beta money wey I go use enjoy beta the next day. I make up my mind say I go chop the money...As I reach house drop the bread,say make I go sleep,,I come dey reason am say this man na elderly man wey get plenty responsibilities and I'm fit affect I'm business and im fit close down due to losses,and na only the man dey sale sweet utc bread. I rush begin go I'm shop,when I reach I explain to the man wetin happen,return the money back to am but to my disappointment this man no open mouth say thank you,I vex begin go house. But I later reason am come happy say at least I do beta thing

Please I have a fridge for sale in Lagos,check my signature to learn more

5 Likes

Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by Lindajames1010: 8:15am On Jan 26, 2022
tollyboy5:
The pos person na bolo. Not every job suite everybody.
I worked as a service desk personal in a company as intern.
I already know i can't do this kind of job and will not want to come back to that company.
I have concentration disorder and right ear is not audible enough. You'll have to speak clearly to me cheesy

Naso all job be, not everyone is fit for all kind of job. No go put yahsef 4 gbese ontop chicken change salary
Good morning bro
I stay in Abuja and I want to work as intern but I don't know how to go about it here .....
Please can you help out?
Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by sukkot: 8:17am On Jan 26, 2022
she get 200k for this buhari economy ? EFCC need to investigate her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by Kobicove(m): 8:21am On Jan 26, 2022
This is a very costly mistake that could send the POS operator out of business
Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by Boyooosa(m): 8:22am On Jan 26, 2022
Lesson learnt
U do well
Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by Kobicove(m): 8:23am On Jan 26, 2022
Cheryph200:
No matter how smart and calculative your brain is.. You will surely make one or two mistakes in POS BUSINESS.. but this kind of mistake is huge which will affect the business..
This kind of transaction need good attention and check as many times as possible before the receiver leave your shop....

The POS operator was probably distracted while processing this transaction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by Oryen: 8:24am On Jan 26, 2022
I feel ur pains what a great lost.
God help me not to have such experience please.
Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by LagosNissan: 8:25am On Jan 26, 2022
You try. Good if you refund them.

But these things happen steady.

Especially if the attendant has a lot on his or her mind.

Issues and problems can make you lose concentration and make this kind of mistake.

Having a bad girlfriend or wife can cause this kind of thing too.

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Overpays A Customer By ₦100k In Lagos (Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 8:26am On Jan 26, 2022
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Do I Buy MTN Branded Kiosk? / Banks Use Female Marketers To Woo Senators, Reps-elect (Punch) / Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.