Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) (9474 Views)

MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" / Speed Darlington Wants To Have Sex In This Car (Photo) / Runtown Meets Speed Darlington In New York (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by Ade4u2c: 11:56am On Jan 26, 2022
JubrinElSudan:
Low key, Speed Darlington na tribalist too and it's quite unfortunate that for someone like him who has spent many years in the US still talks "tribalistical"

first we are all tribal by nature ..... let speed be tribal ... afterall your mannequin has put his tribesmen in all key position if that is not tribal i dont know what is tribalistic then

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by Faber(m): 11:56am On Jan 26, 2022
grin
Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by ProElite: 11:59am On Jan 26, 2022
daewoorazer:
The hip-hop artiste registered his dissatisfaction with the government agency as he claimed INEC failed to register his political party “PAP” because he refused to bribe her officials.
Source:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZJZlkBFiJ3/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lBROBC9km4

Try change the name of your party to 'AKAMU' or 'OGI', maybe then they will reg it.....
Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by Ade4u2c: 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
deepwater:

Actually na u dem use do rituals for u to still believe in tinubu or atiku and you are still very young !

He is calling out names of people who disenfranchised him and you said his rants are not making sense?

have u not been living in that hell hole? ..... the so called election in the shit hole zoo country is SELECTION since 1999.
YOU HAVE ALL BEEN DISENFRANCHISED EVEN BEFORE THE SELECTION SO WHY VOTE....PLEASE TELL WHO CARES TO KNOW NO ELECTION IN YORUBA NATION 2023 ...YORUBA NATION NOW!!!

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by kozmokaz(m): 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
deepwater:

Actually na u dem use do rituals for u to still believe in tinubu or atiku and you are still very young !

Did you see any tinubu or atiku in my comment ? Speed darlington is tat you ?

He is calling out names of people who disenfranchised him and you said his rants are not making sense?
Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by Ade4u2c: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
daewoorazer:
The hip-hop artiste registered his dissatisfaction with the government agency as he claimed INEC failed to register his political party “PAP” because he refused to bribe her officials.
Source:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZJZlkBFiJ3/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lBROBC9km4

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE FOR HEAVEN SAKE... THEY ARE KILLING YOUR BROTHERS LEFT RIGHT AND CENTRE...THE MANNEQUIN IS GOING ABOUT COMMISSIONING ROADS AND ALL WHAT NOT .... AND THE DUMBOES ARE COMMING HERE TALKING ABOUT ELECTION
Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by nachisunday(m): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
Uche maduagwu secound. Red bra vs red top. Clap for them
Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by NnamdiN: 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
You may think he's incoherent but he knows what he's doing. He has been trying to register his party for a while now and from what I heard, he met all the requirements but INEC has refused to register him.

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by jclassiq(m): 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
And now the thief called Mamoud or Maluu that is heading them wants to finally cash out before his tenure go finish .

Asking for a whole ₦305 billion for one useless election that will be full of rigging !! God punish their papa very severely there!!!! Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by Anijay1212(m): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
cheesy
christejames:
So that his colleague in the lunny world like Portable, Vic O, Airforce1 grin and that new guy can contest on that platform? grin

Well, let him try maybe that party might bring the desired change we yearn for grin cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by mach7(m): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
I hope if the INEC Chairman decides to sue him for defamation of character, he won't say it is because of tribe.

Instead of this useless rant, he should have gone to court to compel INEC to do the needful if indeed he met the requirements.

Unfortunately, critical thinking amongst youths is sorely lacking in our society today.
Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by Sunnyja: 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
mach7:
I hope if the INEC Chairman decides to sue him for defamation of character, he won't say it is because of tribe.

Instead of this useless rant, he should have gone to court to compel INEC to do the needful if indeed he met the requirements.

Unfortunately, critical thinking amongst youths is sorely lacking in our society today.
You people should be serious for once! Only the ignorant that doesn't know that corruption has taken over every sphere of our national lives.
You will tell him to go up to supreme Court.

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by Druss(m): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
They are better than Nigerian Police.
Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by funshint(m): 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
JubrinElSudan:
Low key, Speed Darlington na tribalist too and it's quite unfortunate that for someone like him who has spent many years in the US still talks "tribalistical"
Tribalism is deep rooted in Igbo blood. Thesame way that Innoson boss went tribal in his dispute with GTB. I lost interest in him and his case at that moment. Even when I was in primary school then it was so obvious. It's like they have a special class at home where they teach their children "Tribalism"
Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by Duru009(m): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
What is this guy still doing in Nigeria, thought he is an America citizen.....
Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by cr7lomo: 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
gidado14:

Is this man Normal?

He is normal...u asking this question shows u are actually the one that's not normal

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by mach7(m): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
Sunnyja:
You people should be serious for once! Only the ignorant that doesn't know that corruption has taken over every sphere of our national lives.
You will tell him to go up to supreme Court.
If this is what you can say then sorry.
Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by Fucklove(m): 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Akpi my man. The realest nigga grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by kayzkayz(m): 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
kuntash:
grin grin

I beg wetin he say he wan take follow them ?

Na good food o my brother grin
Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by gidado14(m): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
cr7lomo:

He is normal...u asking this question shows u are actually the one that's not normal
ARE YOU THINK YOU ARE NORMAL TOO
Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by cr7lomo: 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
gidado14:

ARE YOU THINK YOU ARE NORMAL TOO

I knew u were not normal

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by JoffreyBeroth(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
gidado14:

Is this man Normal?

He is normal. He’s stating facts, he manned-up and did what many people cannot do.

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by Justus36: 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
Duru009:
What is this guy still doing in Nigeria, thought he is an America citizen.....
He came down to campaign and contest for 2023 election, he can't achieve it staying in America
Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by RandyOku: 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
JubrinElSudan:

He is not tribalistic!!!

Apart from your state, which other state have you lived in?

The most tribalistic is YORUBA...Do your findings
Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by gidado14(m): 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
JoffreyBeroth:

He is normal. He’s stating facts, he manned-up and did what many people cannot do.
WHAT are his proves did he follow the right way ?is his political party in line with the Nigerian Constitution? if are right i see no reason his party will not be allow to form.
Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by Donthedon: 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Go and rest.

GOOGLE VOICE NUMBER AVAILABLE

WhatsApp via number in picture below

Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by freshalien: 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
SarkinYarki:
cheesy cheesy I doubt he can meet the minimum criteria for party reg

By minimum requirement you mean bribe right?

Anybody that is hoping Nigeria would get better, I can assure them that on their death bed at old age, Nigeria would be even worse.
Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by freshalien: 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
kozmokaz:
Una sure this boy people no use am do ritual ?

Ona eme ka onye eriri eri

Kai! Who curse Nigerians like this?

He talked about something that you and I know is definitely the truth because you can’t do something that in Nigeria without bribing one or two persons. Instead of you to focus on the menace that has eaten your country and turned it to a shiit hole, you are there talking about rituals because that is what the average Nigerian knows and thinks about daily. Nigeria don die kpatakpata, so no be your fault.
Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by kozmokaz(m): 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
freshalien:

Kai! Who curse Nigerians like this?

He talked about something that you and I know is definitely the truth because you can’t do something that in Nigeria without bribing one or two persons. Instead of you to focus on the menace that has eaten your country and turned it to a shiit hole, you are there talking about rituals because that is what the average Nigerian knows and thinks about daily. Nigeria don die kpatakpata, so no be your fault.
no be anybody fault na
Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by SarkinYarki: 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
freshalien:

By minimum requirement you mean bribe right?

Anybody that is hoping Nigeria would get better, I can assure them that on their death bed at old age, Nigeria would be even worse.

Not bribe ..there are some minimum requirements you need to have a party registered and it takes work to do that not seating in Lagos smoking weed all day
Re: Speed Darlington: INEC Is The Worst Agency In Nigeria (Video) by bimbomueeb(m): 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
This man is clinically insane no doubt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rihanna And Chris Brown Spotted Together In Berlin / Who Is The Tallest Nigerian Artist? / What I Found Out About Masturbation And Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.