Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,320 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Messi Has Second-worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe's Top Five - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Has Second-worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe's Top Five (627 Views)

Messi Has Second-Worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe’s Top Five League / Shkodran Mustafi Voted Second Worst Defender In The World. He Objects / Ronaldo Is Now The Second Worst Free-kick Taker In Serie A History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Has Second-worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe's Top Five by cr7lomo: 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
Lionel Messi's slow start to life with PSG has affected his stat with his conversion rate now the second-worst conversion rate of any player in Europe's top five leagues

The Argentine has the second-worst shots to goals ratio of any player in Europe's top five divisions. 

Messi has so far scored just once for Mauricio Pochettino's side in Ligue 1 despite having attempted 44 shots in total since joining the club. 

Only Joao Cancelo of Manchester City has a slightly worse record, scoring once from his 46 shots in the Premier League this term. 

Messi struggled to reach full fitness at the start of the campaign after suffering an injury but he has chipped in with four assists domestically but his form in the Champions League in front of goal has been far better, scoring five goals in five games. 

Cc lalasticlala
Obembet

Re: Messi Has Second-worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe's Top Five by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
moving to PSG was really a setback to his career
Re: Messi Has Second-worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe's Top Five by cr7lomo: 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
Jokerman
Fergie001
Ifiokjohn
Angelfrost
Classickj
Broltid
Shamsin6300
AsampeteNwaanyi
Beverlyjean
Lesbianboy
Chiefolododo
Lamasta
Generalojukwu
Afam4eva
Ojeemah
Paulolee
ThierryJay
Kilishihunter
Gurunlocker
MangekyoAlt
Angrymode
Yomi531
Re: Messi Has Second-worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe's Top Five by dawnomike(m): 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
He will come back better and stronger...
Re: Messi Has Second-worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe's Top Five by paulolee(m): 12:16am On Jan 26, 2022
messi isnt performing in the league bt he already gat 5 goals in 5 UCL games already n his goal against city even won the best goal In the group stage in DTS wat matters most..
even if he scores 30 goals, haters will say its an easy league, I prefer him keeping dt incredible stats in UCL n i pray he helps PSG win its first UCL in their history before he leaves Paris..
the likes or IBRA, lavezzi, n even cavani did many goals records bt were easily forgotten bcoz none won dm the UCL..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Has Second-worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe's Top Five by paulolee(m): 12:19am On Jan 26, 2022
dawnomike:
DTS wat champs do....the point is dt, his bad league stats would be easily forgotten if he keeps scoring in the UCL n lead PSG to the title or even the finals..
they av already won d league countless times n not bordered about him scoring in d league, they need his strong performance in the UCL n dts why dt move was made..
Re: Messi Has Second-worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe's Top Five by paulolee(m): 12:21am On Jan 26, 2022
Hisbah21:
moving to PSG was really a setback to his career
depends on ur definition of setback...barca was too broke to pay him, the move was made, barca were happy, PSG are happy to finally get the goat n messi himself was happy..
he even av a better chance in winning more trophies n the UCL with this PSG than d barca he left n i dnt see how dts a set back..
Re: Messi Has Second-worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe's Top Five by obembet(f): 6:31am On Jan 26, 2022
Don't start what you can't finish.. they will soon come for your head even though they know the truth
Re: Messi Has Second-worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe's Top Five by BlaqFaze: 7:51am On Jan 26, 2022
obembet:
Don't start what you can't finish.. they will soon come for your head even though they know the truth
At least you know the truth that a certain Instagram Influencer is just "dead wood"...scared of Greenwood and Rashford outshining him and runs out like a chicken from any club on the brink of Europa league, then comes online to flaunt 300milion followers on Instagram when him mate dey flaunt 7th Ballon dor

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Second-worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe's Top Five by Angelfrost(m): 10:58am On Jan 26, 2022
cr7lomo:
Jokerman
Fergie001
Ifiokjohn
Angelfrost
Classickj
Broltid
Shamsin6300
AsampeteNwaanyi
Beverlyjean
Lesbianboy
Chiefolododo
Lamasta
Generalojukwu
Afam4eva
Ojeemah
Paulolee
ThierryJay
Kilishihunter
Gurunlocker
MangekyoAlt
Angrymode
Yomi531

Messi is having an unusual start to the season... Unusual in the sense of the circumstances surrounding his move to France, the suddenness of it too.

I am not in any way surprised with what I'm seeing tbh... Once he settles properly, he will start firing again! I believe he still has it in him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Has Second-worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe's Top Five by cr7lomo: 11:08am On Jan 26, 2022
Angelfrost:

Messi is having an unusual start to the season... Unusual in the sense of the circumstances surrounding his move to France, the suddenness of it too.

I am not in any way surprised with what I'm seeing tbh... Once he settles properly, he will start firing again! I believe he still has it in him.

Lol...u think he's still 25... which footballer settles at the end of their career ...by start of next season, he will be 35
Re: Messi Has Second-worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe's Top Five by cr7lomo: 11:08am On Jan 26, 2022
dawnomike:

At 35 grin grin
Re: Messi Has Second-worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe's Top Five by cr7lomo: 11:13am On Jan 26, 2022
paulolee:
messi isnt performing in the league bt he already gat 5 goals in 5 UCL games already n his goal against city even won the best goal In the group stage in DTS wat matters most..
even if he scores 30 goals, haters will say its an easy league, I prefer him keeping dt incredible stats in UCL n i pray he helps PSG win its first UCL in their history before he leaves Paris..
the likes or IBRA, lavezzi, n even cavani did many goals records bt were easily forgotten bcoz none won dm the UCL..

U meesi people are so funny...is he the only player that has scored city this season... even Nkunku scored a hattrick against city in etihad for a weak leipzig team... we told u all that he will flop , but u all said he will definitely win champions league....admit it, his Career is over, he will not even make top 50 in next years awards... real madrid will knock them out and mbappe who by the way is the only reason psg is even performing will leave, then Messi will be heading to America next year after the end of his contract... messi has concluded his time in football....after the world cup, which he will not even reach quater final , he will retire ... then after 2 yrs in America, he will retire from football at 38 yrs ....
Re: Messi Has Second-worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe's Top Five by cr7lomo: 11:14am On Jan 26, 2022
paulolee:

DTS wat champs do....the point is dt, his bad league stats would be easily forgotten if he keeps scoring in the UCL n lead PSG to the title or even the finals..
they av already won d league countless times n not bordered about him scoring in d league, they need his strong performance in the UCL n dts why dt move was made..

grin grin lead psg to the title...guy stop hallucinating ....psg wey madrid go comot for R16

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Second-worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe's Top Five by cr7lomo: 11:15am On Jan 26, 2022
BlaqFaze:
At least you know the truth that a certain Instagram Influencer is just "dead wood"...scared of Greenwood and Rashford outshining him and runs out like a chicken from any club on the brink of Europa league, then comes online to flaunt 300milion followers on Instagram when him mate dey flaunt 7th Ballon dor

U are just dumb ...but u don't know it... I just don't know the type of brain u operate with
Re: Messi Has Second-worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe's Top Five by paulolee(m): 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
cr7lomo:

U meesi people are so funny...is he the only player that has scored city this season... even Nkunku scored a hattrick against city in etihad for a weak leipzig team... we told u all that he will flop , but u all said he will definitely win champions league....admit it, his Career is over, he will not even make top 50 in next years awards... real madrid will knock them out and mbappe who by the way is the only reason psg is even performing will leave, then Messi will be heading to America next year after the end of his contract... messi has concluded his time in football....after the world cup, which he will not even reach quater final , he will retire ... then after 2 yrs in America, he will retire from football at 38 yrs ....
lolz....crazy opinion from a messi hater..
1..nkunku had scored city, am just knowing bt wat about cr7 dt ghosted against dis same city? next month na second leg n i hope e scores..
2..he would not make top 50 awards, a good UCL n worldcup performance would place him above top 5 n una go shout ojoro again..
3..madrid will knock them out? till den bro....mbappe will leave? zlatan left n cavani left n PSG are still standing bro..
4..he would not reach d worldcup wau quarter finals?? ur cr7 don qualify for d worldcup??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Has Second-worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe's Top Five by ojaysam25(m): 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
It was expected, not everyone can settle quickly in an unfamiliar environment. Special shout out to the self proclaimed god of football zlatan and the people's GOAT Cr7.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Has Second-worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe's Top Five by cr7lomo: 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
paulolee:

lolz....crazy opinion from a messi hater..
1..nkunku had scored city, am just knowing bt wat about cr7 dt ghosted against dis same city? next month na second leg n i hope e scores..
2..he would not make top 50 awards, a good UCL n worldcup performance would place him above top 5 n una go shout ojoro again..
3..madrid will knock them out? till den bro....mbappe will leave? zlatan left n cavani left n PSG are still standing bro..
4..he would not reach d worldcup wau quarter finals?? ur cr7 don qualify for d worldcup??

U are such a clown Ronaldo hater
How wud u know Nkunku scored a hattrick when the only think in ur head is messi... mbappe also scored city Gana also scored city ...whr was Messi in the second leg at Etihad , y dint he score?? Despite playing for a pag side that boasts of stars and a good coach....u wanna use them to compare man u that have been having issues for a decade... Ronaldo didn't play city at old Trafford...messi is 34 , Ronaldo 37 ... when ronaldo was his mate he was dragging top scorer in Italian serie A despite also joining that league fir the first time and playing for a team that are chronic in being shy with goals...

My friend....stop dreaming about psg in the champions league, mbappe is the only reason the performed over the last few years and once he leaves, they will go bk to their R16 elimination ... of which its unfortunate that they will play madrid , another confirmed R16 elimination.... the funniest thing u said is grin grin grin Argentina performing in world cup grin grin grin... team wey no go even smell pass R16...u must really think highly of South Americans , thats absolutely delusional...how many South American players made fifa top 50 players ?? How many South American teams are in fifa top 20... oh, because Argentina win a competition that can't even measure up to AFCON.... Uruguay, Colombia and Chile are all dead....South America is no different from French league...their glory days are far over ... they hv only appeared in the final once in the last 4 tournaments... non of them even made semi final in the last world cup... Denmark, England, Croatia, Portugal, serbia , Italy, France, Belgium, Holland,Switzerland, Germany, Spain, will all comfortably beat Argentina... Wales, Poland, Czech, Hungary , Sweden will match Argentina... Argentina have avoided European teams since they got trashed in the last world cup ... France 4. 3 , Croatia 3.0 , Iceland 1.1 ... they hv been playing Asian, African, North American and South American teams for the past 2 years now cos they know say if dem play Europe, dem go collect ... even almighty Brazil is not safe in the hands of European teams... thats y the Euros is just a step down from the world cup... cos only Europe can play in the final of the world cup...other continents be just mk we complete tournament

1 Like

Re: Messi Has Second-worst Conversion Rate Of Any Player In Europe's Top Five by Beverlyjean(f): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2022
Angelfrost:

Lol...settles at what age?? 35??

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Åñgry Youths Chase Super Eagles Players Out Of Abuja Stadium After / Ancelloti Has Never Signed An African Player He Is A Racist trust me / Daily Sport Production With 80% Success Rate A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.