Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (909330 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Davidbanky(m): 8:24am On Mar 09, 2022
Priceless25:
Please does anyone know if the CBN E-form A (tradesystem) still works? I've been trying to submit my app but keep getting "Unable to reach the server. Please check your connection settings".. or am I doing something wrong? my network connection is good, still don't understand why everything works except submitting my app. Please I need help

Still
Works … did it yesterday for someone
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 8:26am On Mar 09, 2022
Many thanks, Technix
technix:
Yes, it's necessary. That is the form that will allow your passport get stamped so you can enter Canada.

Ideally, you should get a personalized list of documents. Check under optional documents (you will see IMM5257). IMM5257b is what you should get.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Priceless25: 8:44am On Mar 09, 2022
Davidbanky:

Still
Works … did it yesterday for someone

I've been on this for over 7 hours now, "unable to connect to server" is what I keep getting
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by itsmolep(m): 9:04am On Mar 09, 2022
Eligibility review started 5 weeks ago, today. This wait is really frustrating �

Dec 1 applicant
GCkey

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by BellefilleOma: 9:05am On Mar 09, 2022
Scott99tish:
Leave that for IOM.
They will.

The beauty is you did your medical within slated period. Once you finish, a slip will be given to you. You will send it via webform and mail same day too…
So just proceed to have your medical first.

Regards.
Thanks alot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Activateoluwase: 9:06am On Mar 09, 2022
Teemenzo:

You did not even put my name there. Anyways, if you ask me, i no even know sef. grin grin grin grin

No mind me jare grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Oteghz: 9:16am On Mar 09, 2022
Sulaimonsb:
For Intending or already students of Conestoga college we av a group on telegram but the group is all about linking nigerian students together and sharing information abt how to get accommodation, jobs and other good stuffs it's not a group to help with questions about anything study permit.

Please how do i join
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Davidbanky(m): 9:23am On Mar 09, 2022
itsmolep:
Eligibility review started 5 weeks ago, today. This wait is really frustrating �

Dec 1 applicant
GCkey

Dec 1 here too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by BellefilleOma: 9:27am On Mar 09, 2022
Scott99tish:
Leave that for IOM.
They will.

The beauty is you did your medical within slated period. Once you finish, a slip will be given to you. You will send it via webform and mail same day too…

Regards.
When sending webform and mail do i use my UCI number?How do I do it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by WiZiggy: 9:41am On Mar 09, 2022
Good morning all, Please this is my refund policy, which of the figures (amount) is likely to be deducted in a case of visa denial? 125 or 2500? @makano @frankrobnn @ketima @teemenzo @technix @justmellow @Anon123. Please I need everyone's input. Thank you �

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Toceenay(m): 9:47am On Mar 09, 2022
WiZiggy:
Good morning all, Please this is my refund policy, which of the figures (amount) is likely to be deducted in a case of visa denial? 125 or 2500? Please I need everyone's input. Thank you �
This is the way I personally understand the writeup. The school offers 2 types of refunds.
If it is visa denial, a $125 administration fee will be deducted. But other reasons like transferring to another school etc, the administration fee will be $2500.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by AbionaT(f): 9:48am On Mar 09, 2022
Makano, Anon 123, Teemenzo please help ooo
All the guru in the house.
Please I need your advice on what to do for my study permit re-application

1) my sponsors is using her husband business name to buy goods from company, because she did not register her business, but there are goods she also purchased from importers of goods too
Please what documents or receipt can I get from her

2)How may number of receipt should i get from her for me to put in my application

My former application was refused based on personal asset and financial status.
Please I need your help because I am gathering documents for another application.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 9:50am On Mar 09, 2022
i went to Qlife all the way from the south-east but they refused my medical before the date. My medical date was booked for 12th January at that time but i was in lagos 2nd week of December for biometrics so i decided to try my luck. I beg tire, they no gree. U can imagine the pain of coming back to the South East and going back again the next month for something i think they could have easily given me a concession for. Well my advice is unless u have a medical request from IRCC and you are unable to get date within 30days dont bother going to qlife. I dont know of IOM anyway. Just wait for the date u booked your appointment.

I hope this helps someone so u dont waste ur time and t-fare

Scott99tish:
I don’t know if this swap swap of medical works ooo. I do see post and wonder how it works…

Best way is to go there in person. If you’ve booked a day, good for you. Just take your Nollywood skill there. There’s always a session for those with issues. Give them better story that you yourself can believe, I promise they will give you a very close day.

I did same with my upfront medical in first application and I got a new date within 2 days interval.

IOM is 90% UK application. So they have high preferential treat for Canada.
For Qlife, I don’t know the percentage but take your nollywood shoe there and you can get something out of your story.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 09, 2022
Chiziteremary:
i went to Qlife all the way from the south-east but they refused my medical before the date. My medical date was booked for 12th January at that time but i was in lagos 2nd week of December for biometrics so i decided to try my luck. I beg tire, they no gree. U can imagine the pain of coming back to the South East and going back again the next month for something i think they could have easily given me a concession for. Well my advice is unless u have a medical request from IRCC and you are unable to get date within 30days dont bother going to qlife. I dont know of IOM anyway. Just wait for the date u booked your appointment.

I hope this helps someone so u dont waste ur time and t-fare

sorry for this and just to add to it
Qlife doesn’t switch dates or allow someone else take your date if you are not using it…
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by BellefilleOma: 10:09am On Mar 09, 2022
Scott99tish:
Leave that for IOM.
They will.

Regards.
sorry I know am asking too much questions but what does the medical slip look like so I can be sure?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Holarjoseph: 10:33am On Mar 09, 2022
Hello people

I will be flying on first of April and my class will be starting on 1st of May. Registration for classes for spring/summer semesters will be starting on 28th of this month. Please can I still get my entrollment letter within this time frame from University of Regina since is one of the documents required to board plane.

Those that got entrollment letter how did you do it without registering for classes?

Or what should I do ��
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Themmiee21: 11:00am On Mar 09, 2022
Good morning All,

@ everyone expecting their PPR, the Almighty shall make you shout for joy of PPR receipt this week in shaa Allah.

@Makano,Lekibobe,Technix, Anon123,Teemanzo,bobomaigida and everyone sharing useful infos and guides here, may the Almighty continue to bless you and never foresake us all.

I have been following back to back and i must say i am really learning here though i am yet to start my application to schools as am yet to get transcript from my school. However, the question i want to ask is about the colleges intake;

I believe Sept. is like the beginning of a new session, So what happens to Jan and May intake?

Do they start their programmes afresh like Sept intakes too or they are merged together with them?

Can I mention my tradetest certificate/catering training i obtained in my LOE when applying for my study permit visa, will it postively count or it is not necessary?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 11:03am On Mar 09, 2022
Themmiee21:
Good morning All,

@ everyone expecting their PPR, the Almighty shall make you shout for joy of PPR receipt this week in shaa Allah.

@Makano,Lekibobe,Technix, Anon123,Teemanzo,bobomaigida and everyone sharing useful infos and guides here, may the Almighty continue to bless you and never foresake us all.

I have been following back to back and i must say i am really learning here though i am yet to start my application to schools as am yet to get transcript from my school. However, the question i want to ask is about the colleges intake;

I believe Sept. is like the beginning of a new session, So what happens to Jan and May intake?

Do they start their programmes afresh like Sept intakes too or they are merged together with them?

My own little understanding is this. September, January and May all have their sessions. Without collision. I was meant to resume this January but the breakfast served delayed. So don't be bothered about the starting periods. Just know when you in particular are starting.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Themmiee21: 11:06am On Mar 09, 2022
Thank you @ Teemenzo, pls assist with this too;

Can I mention my tradetest certificate/catering training i obtained in my LOE when applying for my study permit visa, will it postively count or it is not necessary?

Teemenzo:

My own little understanding is this. September, January and May all have their sessions. Without collision. I was meant to resume this January but the breakfast served delayed. So don't be bothered about the starting periods. Just know when you in particular are starting.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Gift212: 11:08am On Mar 09, 2022
It's like nairobi, lagos and abuja have gone on break? No PPR for how many days now? Even the 1/2 per day we used to get has gone quiet this week. But the Indians are still celebrating daily on other platforms. Na wa o!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Semtu(m): 11:13am On Mar 09, 2022
Priceless25:
Please house.. is anyone else having an issue submitting Form-A on tradesystem? Been on this for 5 hours, used different networks, browsers and laptops, still wasn't able to submit my application.

Use a laptop and try it early in the morning.

I had the same issues but used the method above and it worked.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 11:14am On Mar 09, 2022
Themmiee21:
Thank you @ Teemenzo, pls assist with this too;

Declare everything you have. It doesn't mean it would give you more advantage but you never can tell. IRCC is unpredictable to some extent.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 11:15am On Mar 09, 2022
Gift212:
It's like nairobi, lagos and abuja have gone on break? No PPR for how many days now? Even the 1/2 per day we used to get has gone quiet this week. But the Indians are still celebrating daily on other platforms. Na wa o!

I thought i was the only one checking the india groups. Dem still dey get ppr daily with their funny english. Funny thing is, they can even predict when they will collect their ppr if all goes well.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jessica50: 11:17am On Mar 09, 2022
Gift212:
the thing sef tire me, my LOA will be Expiring next month, I have even sent mail and webform, no response at all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KellyKk: 11:24am On Mar 09, 2022
Gift212:
India ti gbe Nigeria ni handicap niyen oooo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by oloyede1(m): 11:39am On Mar 09, 2022
Is Post-Graduate Certificate in Business Administration in York (continue.yorku.ca)
good?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by toller(m): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm in a dilemma and I need help Asap.
I got LOA from the College of North Atlantic, and I was asked to pay tuition for the first semester and confirmation fee.
When making payment for the "tuition for the first semester and the confirmation fee" does it necessarily have to be from the sponsor's account?

If it isn't from the sponsor's account, would it have any negative effects on the application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ItzRay(m): 11:49am On Mar 09, 2022
Nawao
Na to just wait on IRCC be that o

Teemenzo:

The sad truth 8s if you give them the address outside Nigeria, their generic response will be they can't help. And you can't provide address in canada as its not sane as what you submitted. It's complicated.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 11:53am On Mar 09, 2022
ItzRay:
Nawao
Na to just wait on IRCC be that o

Abi

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ItzRay(m): 11:56am On Mar 09, 2022
And it's not adviceable to submit an address that's not on my application to them

Akupuncture:

He's asking for your Canadian address. The main reason is to determine whether you're a member of his constituency. If you don't live in his constituency, he'll *likely* politely turn turn you down.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Maypearl: 11:56am On Mar 09, 2022
Teemenzo:

I thought i was the only one checking the india groups. Dem still dey get ppr daily with their funny english. Funny thing is, they can even predict when they will collect their ppr if all goes well.

I thought I was the only too. I even follow one of their platforms on Instagram. Everyday they get a lot of pprs
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ItzRay(m): 11:57am On Mar 09, 2022
Yes o
This wait isn't for the faint hearted cry

Teemenzo:

Abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.