Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (909677 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Taiyejenny(f): 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
Jessica50:
I ordered it immediately my medicals was updated to pass

Congratulations dear, please was it an upfront medical or they requested for it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teenwa: 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
hayoBams:
I also applied to Humber college
How many weeks does it take to get a response?.
Within one month
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Armah22: 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
Jessica50:
I ordered it immediately my medicals was updated to pass
oh okay thank youuu
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dchamps: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
Congratulations in advance pls when did your eligibility start. I’m a January applicant too.When did you order your notes?
Jessica50:
January 16th gckey
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Legacyedition: 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
WiZiggy:
hey Bro, guess you've settled in... How's
Marple land today?

Baba, we thank God o.

May God help us all. Really nice and beautiful place. Good people everywhere.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
Lol.
It's the "good people everywhere" for me

Legacyedition:

Baba, we thank God o.

May God help us all. Really nice and beautiful place. Good people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jessica50: 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
Taiyejenny:

Congratulations dear, please was it an upfront medical or they requested for it
upfront

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jessica50: 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
dchamps:
Congratulations in advance pls when did your eligibility start. I’m a January applicant too.When did you order your notes?
first week of February dont know the date it started, I ordered it 9th February
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Jessica50:
first week of February dont know the date it started, I ordered it 9th February

Pls check your outgoing correspondence
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Heffalump(m): 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
ifeks126:
its PPR after Almost 9months........ What God cannot do doesnt exist.

Timeline loading....

Congrats bro.

My younger sister got PPR on Friday too.

I did all the application for her, Masters program. It wasn't easy because she's actually around 40!
Was denied on 29th September after the first application on 30th June 2021. Reapplied on 28th October.
Had to crack my head on the SOP to produce something near perfect. Showed money and made tuition fee payment during the second application.
I equally learnt a lot from this forum. My sincere appreciation goes to all the contributors too numerous to mention here.

What God cannot do does not exist!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jessica50: 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Teemenzo:

OK let me check
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by prospectiveapp: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
Congratulations to her
Heffalump:

Congrats bro.

I did all the application for her, Masters program. It wasn't easy because she's actually around 40!
Was denied on 29th September after the first application on 30th June 2021. Reapplied on 28th October.
Had to crack my head on the SOP to produce something near perfect. Showed money and made tuition fee payment during the second application.
I equally learnt a lot from this forum. My sincere appreciation goes to all the contributors too numerous to mention here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jessica50: 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
Teemenzo:

what I am seeing is TR acknowledgement of receipt then London UK
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by olasubomy: 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
Jessica50:
guy my GCMS notes just landed, abeg someone should help me explain. The preassessment states that PA submitted mybankstatement and has sufficient funds.
PA has strong home ties with 4 siblings in Nigeria and work experience is relevant for the aspiring course.

Eligibility: Recommended Passed
Criminality: complete
Medicals: Passed
Info sharing: Complete

What I don't understand is which one is recommended passed

The “ Recommended Passed” remark means that the case analyst has assessed you positively on all criteria. Your file has been passed on to a senior immigration officer, who will do a final review before giving his/her approval.

Once approved, a communication will be sent to you by mail regarding an update on your GC Key.

I wish you the PPR love letter you are expecting.

Success!

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Themmiee21: 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
Good evening house,m sorry if I am breaking any rules pls I just have to pop d question as it doesn't relate to this thread but I need to act asap.

Please I'd like to ask if passport registration for me and my kids can be done on my mobile, and if yes pls how do I get the print outs and guarantor form or should I just go to a cafe directly?

Thank u n pls pardon me if m breaking d rules as I do not mean to.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by omariam: 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
Heffalump:

Congrats bro.

Congratulations to ur sis.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
Jessica50:
what I am seeing is TR acknowledgement of receipt then London UK
ok
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jessica50: 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
olasubomy:

The “ Recommended Passed” remark means that the case analyst has assessed you positively on all criteria. Your file has been passed on to a senior immigration officer, who will do a final review before giving his/her approval.

Once approved, a communication will be sent to you by mail regarding an update on your GC Key.

I wish you the PPR love letter you are expecting.

Success!

thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hello Jessica

This is likely gonna end in approval..

They are probably doing a final review on your application, if all goes well in this final review,then you should start preparing to depart Nigeria..

It will surely end in praise..

Peace

Jessica50:
guy my GCMS notes just landed, abeg someone should help me explain. The preassessment states that PA submitted mybankstatement and has sufficient funds.
PA has strong home ties with 4 siblings in Nigeria and work experience is relevant for the aspiring course.

Eligibility: Recommended Passed
Criminality: complete
Medicals: Passed
Info sharing: Complete

What I don't understand is which one is recommended passed

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by AbionaT(f): 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Markay23:

@AbionaT please how long does it take to get admitted in Newbrunswick community college

N @ Markay23
It depends on the time you submit an application to the school
Like for fall 2023 now you need to submit an application to school let say September 2022.
Well, that's how I did mine Sha.
Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hello Chechem

Your full tuition + 10kCAD living expenses + like 5k
for miscellaneous..

If you are married, you will need to show funds to cater for your family members you are leaving behind...

Peace
Chechem :
Goodevening House,
Please, if I am sponsoring myself, like how much do I need to have as proof of fund?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by AbionaT(f): 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
WiZiggy:
I used gtb, just make sure to follow them up immediately, all the best
WiZiggy, thank you so much for your help, I'm so grateful.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Josh3322: 11:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
I contacted one of the MPs in my province about two weeks ago and she just got this reply from IRCC concerning my application status.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Halyshia: 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
WiZiggy:
How much for the covid vaccine please
Not sure but it’s around 10k for the first dose and u will pay again for the second dose, best thing is to get it for free at a primary healthcare
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by itsmolep(m): 12:08am On Mar 16, 2022
Halyshia:

Not sure but it’s around 10k for the first dose and u will pay again for the second dose, best thing is to get it for free at a primary healthcare

This is totally false.
The vaccine is Free!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Demmy10: 12:11am On Mar 16, 2022
itsmolep:

This is totally false.
The vaccine is Free!!!!!!!!!

You didn't see "best thing is to get it for free at a primary healthcare"?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Richie4l: 1:12am On Mar 16, 2022
[Congratulations
author=ifeks126 post=111058441]its PPR after Almost 9months........ What God cannot do doesnt exist.

Timeline loading....
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Canadaboy3: 1:30am On Mar 16, 2022
I think when the Kenya IRCC is done with application, they send it to Abuja for final review and then Abuja gives final decision...

How true is this guys ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omiinii: 1:41am On Mar 16, 2022
Abuja isn't tasked with making decisions. Nairobi does that
Canadaboy3:
I think when the Kenya IRCC is done with application, they send it to Abuja for final review and then Abuja gives final decision...

How true is this guys ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by PatrickOkunima(m): 2:46am On Mar 16, 2022
Omiinii:
Abuja isn't tasked with making decisions. Nairobi does that

Not only Nairobi. My first refusal decision came from Accra.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by technix: 3:44am On Mar 16, 2022
With upfront medical exams, many people still get rejected.

The reason is simple: IRCC processing goes as follows: background check, eligibility review, and medical exam. If one does a medical exam following a request by IRCC, the approval is almost certain once the medical is passed.

But it doesn't matter if one passes upfront medical or not, once eligibility review is not passed (e.g, purpose of visit, finance, home ties, etc. failed)

Josh3322:
Please is there anyone that has been rejected after passing medicals?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 6:21am On Mar 16, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.